PDA

View Full Version : René Meulensteen

Redsbusby
16-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Salah satu orang dibalik kesuksesan perkembangan pemain muda Manchester United nih... tambah naik daun lagi setelah rentetan pemain muda hasil didikannya mulai mencuri perhatian dari Morrison, Shawcross, Cleverley, hingga Welbeck...

Poland v England: Roy Hodgson should thank coach Rene Meulensteen for Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck

By Henry Winter | Telegraph

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02368/cleverley-welbeck_2368713b.jpg

Two of a kind: Tom Cleverley (left) and Danny Welbeck celebrate another goal against San Marino on Friday Photo: GETTY IMAGES

When England’s plane flies over Holland today en route to Warsaw for Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier against Poland, Roy Hodgson should look out of the window and give thanks to a certain Dutchman.

For it was the enlightened coaching of Rene Meulensteen that helped enhance the technique of Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck. Now assisting Sir Alex Ferguson, Meulensteen was skills development coach at Manchester United’s academy from 2001 to 2005.

A disciple of the skill-enriching Coerver Method, Meulensteen encouraged youngsters like Cleverley and Welbeck to express themselves, treating the ball as a friend, enjoying its company and potential. With Les Kershaw, the then academy director, committed to four v four matches, United led the way in player development.

Back in 2005, having worked with prospects like Welbeck and Cleverley, Meulensteen observed that if their generation “carries on maturing, they’ll have skills coming out of their ears”.

He had a mantra for the youngsters, wise counsel when he gathered them in the centre-circle of the indoor pitch at Carrington. “You all have the ability,” Meulensteen told them. “But do you have the confidence to play in front of 10,000 people, 20,000, 30,000? Use all your time training.

“Don’t waste it. Learn. Train hard, work hard. Take responsibility.”

Cleverley and Welbeck increasingly take responsibility. “Rene did a lot of on-the-ball things, as many touches on the ball as you can, very technical work and that’s paying off now because we’re both comfortable on the ball,’’ reflected Cleverley on Sunday. “I’ve also been lucky to work with people at United like Paul McGuinness and Eric Harrison who’ve improved me.”

United’s new breed are pushing through into positions of prominence, as much with country as club. Cleverley, 23, has started all four games for Hodgson this season. Welbeck, 21, scored twice against San Marino on Friday.

Even if both are left out against Poland as Hodgson considers a more experienced line-up, their long-term importance is clear.

“I’ve been at the club since I was 11," continued Cleverley, “and Danny has been there since nine so we’ve built up a relationship, on and off the pitch. I feel comfortable playing with him and he’s a good lad as well. He’s got everything to be a top-class striker: his movement, which he’s always working on, his touch, his finishing, pace, power. We’ve got a great strike-force for England and Welbz is part of that.”

A certain club-mate is very much part of that. Such is Wayne Rooney’s importance to the national cause that Hodgson suggested over the weekend that he could inherit the armband when Steven Gerrard steps down.

“I definitely agree with the manager when he says Wayne can captain in the long-term,’’ said Cleverley. “He has all the attributes to be a top-class captain: he’s a leader, a winner. On Friday, he was quite vocal in the dressing-room. He was chipping in with points, to improve the team.

“If people need telling, Wazza’s not afraid to do that, even in training. If I’m on his team and we’re not winning he’ll let me know. I’m quite good at taking criticism - as long as it’s constructive. If someone like Wayne Rooney’s giving you good advice, or shouting good advice, I’ll take it on board.

“Wayne Rooney has had a lot of experience that me, Welbeck and all the young players in the squad can tap into. He’s definitely someone you could go to for advice. We’re lucky to have a lot like that at United like Giggsy and Scholesy with the way they carry themselves out on the pitch. And Rio. These are players we can model ourselves on and hopefully have the careers they’ve had. I’m always driven. Careers can be judged on appearances and titles and I’ve not got many of either yet. I won League One at Leicester and the Community Shield - if that counts.”

As well as those like Meulensteen who shaped his early years, Cleverley has been fortunate that Ferguson always believed in him, sending him off on loan to sharpen his game-craft.

“He’s a great manager to work under,’’ said Cleverley. “He’s developed me. I trust him with everything. I was always very small as a youngster and I was lucky United put their faith in me because maybe some other clubs wouldn’t. I went out on loan to Watford, Wigan Athletic, Leicester and I thoroughly enjoyed it all. But when you’re out on loan and see world—class players winning titles at United it does seem a hard mountain to climb. But I’m a big believer that if you work hard enough you can achieve as much as you want. That hard work will carry on and hopefully I’ll be sitting here next season with a few bits of silverware.

“I always try to stay grounded. I got a day off on Saturday and just went back to my mum’s in Bradford. I don’t want to sit here and say I’m completely level-headed but it does annoy me a bit when people say I’m getting ahead of myself. Every morning I wake up and think how lucky I am to be playing for the team which all my boyhood heroes played for and for my country.’’ With a little help from Rene Meulensteen.

Yang mau komen atau share sputar orang kedua setelah SAF dan Phelan ini silahkan, ditunggu :D

fredrian.seven
16-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Kadang mikir ni pelatih jasanya rasanya lebih banyak dibanding Mike Phelan.He... Tapi ya mungkin Rene lebih ke tekniknya sedangkan Phelan ke personal #soktau :P

Ucup Carrick
16-10-2012, 09:21 PM
ada profilnya di wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Meulensteen

ternyata pemain juga tapi cuma amatir....

VaDLi
16-10-2012, 09:29 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Meulensteen%2C_Ren%C3%A9.jpg

Teams managed
Years Team
1990-1993 NEC Nijmegen (youth)
1993–1999 Qatar U18
1999–2000 Al-Ittihad
2000–2001 Al-Sadd
2001–2006 Manchester United (youth)
2005–2006 Manchester United (reserves)
2006–2007 Brøndby
2007– Manchester United (first team coach)

René Meulensteen (born 25 March 1964) is a Dutch football coach. He holds both the UEFA "A" and the Royal Dutch FA "TCI" coaching licenses. Meulensteen played football himself in the Dutch lower leagues as a midfielder but he retired from playing at the age of 29. He is currently employed by Manchester United, serving as their first team coach.
While still playing, he became a youth coach at NEC Nijmegen. A keen admirer of the training methods of Wiel Coerver, he went to Qatar at age 29 to work with Coerver, and the national youth players of Qatar. He went on to coach both the Qatar national team under 16's and under 17's youth sides. In 1999, he became manager of Qatari side Al-Etehad (now known as Al-Gharrafa). While Manchester United were lifting the 1999 UEFA Champions League trophy, Meulensteen was lifting the Middle East equivalent Arab Cup trophy. In 2000 he moved to league rivals Al-Sadd, where he managed the team to winning the domestic Emir Cup competition.
As Meulensteen objected to the team management's inclusion of particular foreign players in Al-Saad, he left the club. Having already showed interest in Meulensteen before he moved to Al-Saad, Sir Alex Ferguson and academy director Les Kershaw persuaded him to join Manchester United as "Skills Development Coach" in 2001, coaching all of the youngsters from age 9 to 21. In December 2005, Sir Alex Ferguson promoted him to manage Manchester United's reserve team, after the departure of Ricky Sbragia who left to become first team coach with Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee at Bolton Wanderers. Meulensteen retained his role as "Skills Development Coach".
In June 2006, he signed a three year contract with Danish club Brøndby IF to become first team coach of the club. Also in 2006, Meulensteen completed his UEFA Pro License. His first half year as Brøndby coach turned out unsuccessful. In the winter break following the first half of the 2006-07 Danish Superliga season, Brøndby were in 7th place, 19 points adrift the leading side, local rivals F.C. Copenhagen. As Brøndby had finished as either champions or runners-up every year since the 1994-95 season, on January 5, 2007, Meulensteen and Brøndby IF dissolved their cooperation. Meulensteen didn't share the same views in the way forward as members of the Brøndby IF board. Meulensteen returned to live in Manchester, while Brøndby IF hired former head coach and then youth trainer Tom Køhlert as head coach for 2½ years.
On 18 January 2007, Meulensteen rejoined Manchester United as technical skills development coach mainly to work with the first team. After the departure in July 2008 of their assistant manager, Carlos Queiroz to Portugal as their national team manager, Meulensteen took over as first team coach, with Mike Phelan being promoted to assistant manager. Both assumed their new roles on 13 August 2008.[3]
Since his appointment as first team coach, Rene has helped Sir Alex Ferguson secure the Premier League title in 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11; the Community Shield in 2008, 2010, 2011, the League Cup in 2008–09 and 2009–10; the UEFA Champions League in 2007–08 and FIFA Club World Cup in 2008

Redsbusby
16-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Disini dimana ya pernah ada yg ngebahasa ttg Wiel Coerver (yang filosofinya diikuti Meulensteen diatas)... kalo gak salah ttg buku, apa gw dapet di tv yah bukunya dr coach siapa gt tentang bahan ajar di akademi sepakbola :-?

troy andreas
15-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Rene: We're on a mission

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/D1B62BEB2A1241CEB916BD972B662444.ashx?h=179&la=ar-SA&w=480&rgn=0,34,986,400

First-team coach Rene Meulensteen sat down with Inside United recently...

How would you describe your principle goal as a first-team coach at United?
It’s to help prepare the team as a squad and as individuals to guarantee the best possible chance for success in every game. That’s my challenge.

How far ahead are you and Mike Phelan planning as coaches? Days, weeks or longer?
We look at things in the shorter term when it comes to training, but of course we keep a close eye on the big challenges coming up. The most recent challenge was having Sunderland away on the Saturday and the FA Cup replay with Chelsea 48 hours later after the international break – that was a challenge in itself because you prepare for Sunderland then you’re straight into Chelsea. We always work hard before every game on each opponent and we also needed to look at our players and see how they were after the internationals and what recovery they needed. Of course, you’re always looking ahead, but my focus in the short-term is to work on making sure the everyday training routines are well planned and well executed.

How do you see football and coaching at the top level developing in the future?
Too many people are looking for an answer that is right in front of them. You can look back at how football has changed, and it has in terms of the environment being more professional nowadays and having fitter players. I think everyone’s executed all the systems out there, whether it be 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or whatever, but that’s not what makes the difference. The one factor that stands out through the years, going from Di Stefano, Puskas, Cruyff, Beckenbauer and Maradona through to Ronaldo and Messi and those types of players, is the fact that these are the ones who have that level of skill to make the difference. You then want to combine that with one and two-touch football similar to the way Barcelona play and their philosophy of high pressing and getting the ball forward quickly. So, to develop the players of the future you need to help them master the skills of the players mentioned and combine them with one and two-touch football. It’s then about using those skills at the right time in the right place.

Are you proud to see youngsters such as Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley putting into practice what you’ve been teaching them for years now?
Absolutely. As a club we can develop players who can be world class. That’s the level we operate on. The fact that Danny and Tom have come through the ranks and become England internationals is something to be really proud of. Players like Tom and Danny have been brought up on everything about this club, the history, the tradition… they are the heartbeat of the club.

What do you do when you have a player coming into the club already at the level of Robin van Persie? What can you do for him as a coach?
It’s such an exciting challenge when a player like Robin arrives. Our first job was to help make sure he settled in quickly. It was an advantage to us that we knew what sort of player he was. The biggest challenge for us was to, as quickly as possible, create an environment whereby Robin understood what the club is about, what the training is about and what the expectations are. It could not have gone any better – he’s been absolutely brilliant, and hopefully that will continue for the next two months and beyond.

What’s given you most satisfaction about the way United have performed this season?
I can tell you the biggest disappointment: losing to Madrid. We all know what happened at Old Trafford and what an impact that had on the remainder of the tie. That was very disappointing as I felt there was a strong belief in the squad that we could go all the way this season. Other than that, I can only be pleased at the way we have, after the massive disappointment of last season, bounced back and said to ourselves: ‘We’re going to do all we can to make sure this doesn’t happen again’. There has been a certain determination in our performances… I’ve sensed it in training as well. The players know we’re on a mission. We’re now at a stage where the end is coming into view and the challenge intensifies. We’re certainly very satisfied to be in the position we’re in and hopefully it can only get better because I think the players feel we need to not only win this trophy back but make a statement in the way we hopefully do it.

The players always talk about this being the most exciting time of the season. Is it the same for the coaching staff?
Absolutely. We will never forget what happened last season – there is nothing more disappointing for everyone involved when you work so hard to stand there empty-handed at the end of the season. I don’t want to feel like that ever again. That experience has an unbelievable after-effect. Everyone couldn’t wait to get started again this season. We are so fortunate to work for a club of this size and for a manager that has achieved so much and is still as hungry as he was before he won his first trophy, and that transmits itself to us and the players. The biggest lesson you can learn is that success in the past is not a guarantee for the future. If you take your eye off the ball and lose a trophy it hurts. You need to value the fact that every trophy, no matter what it is, is important, as is the feeling that goes with winning that trophy. That’s something that stays with you forever. That’s what we are all working towards achieving.

troy andreas
09-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Boss still has plenty to offer

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/E2FFAF06DA6D4B5C9474C7A9B6611613.ashxReport by Adam Marshall

First-team coach Rene Meulensteen has described life under Sir Alex at Carrington as he insists the boss still has plenty to offer in his new role as a board member.

The Dutchman was surprised to hear the Scot reveal his decision to retire after discussing plans for next season and will clearly miss working so closely with the greatest manager the game has ever seen.

It is also evident that the character portrayed in the media is very different to the one that engenders such a great spirit at the training ground on a daily basis.

"I didn't see it coming to be fairly honest," Meulensteen informed MUTV. "I didn't have any sort of indication from him and we were talking and in discussion for next season so it came as very unexpected.

"He has been fantastic and this is a great opportunity for me to express that people have totally the wrong perception of what sort of man he really is. That's because the cameras during the game portray a different sort of picture to how he is day-to-day, working with him.

"He is fantastic to work for, has enormous knowledge, enormous drive and it spurred everyone on. The way we came back this season, in the fashion we did, is clear evidence of that. "There wasn't a day that would go by where he didn't have a laugh. He loved to crack a joke, get involved and take the mickey out of other people but wouldn't mind if it was the other way around as well.

"The manager learned to delegate and trust the staff around him and that put a lot of responsibility on ourselves [the coaching team] but it created a really, really good working environment."

When asked if he is pleased the manager is still staying on in some capacity, as a director and an ambassador, Meulensteen replied: "Absolutely. I think it would have been absolutely ridiculous to walk away from this completely. I still think, behind the scenes, he has got things to offer."

troy andreas
28-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Siap- siap pindahin thread ini, colek para momod. Ane belum punya akses nih X_X

================================================== ====

All change! Meulensteen latest member of Ferguson's Old Trafford coaching team to seek new challenge
By JOHN EDWARDS

Rene Meulensteen is set to complete a cull of Manchester United’s coaching staff after asking for 24 hours to consider a change of role under new Old Trafford boss David Moyes.
Sportsmail understands the highly-rated Dutchman has been told his days as first-team coach are over following Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement, but that he can remain at United as head of their youth set-up.
United value his expertise and would be happy for him to revert to a role he filled before being promoted by Ferguson.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/27/article-2331581-19D6C60D000005DC-197_634x415.jpg

But it is understood he is leaning towards making a clean break and is ready to confirm that he will follow assistant manager Mike Phelan and goalkeeping coach Eric Steele out of Old Trafford in the next 24 hours.
Meulensteen evidently backs himself to land another senior coaching post and is already attracting interest in his homeland. FC Twente are keen to appoint him as their new manager and are believed to have made initial contact.
But they are only prepared to offer him a 12-month deal, and it is understood he has already declined it.
As Meulensteen prepares to make it a clean sweep of coaching departures, since Ferguson ended his 26-year reign, Moyes is ready to further bolster his backroom staff, after already lining up roles for Jimmy Lumsden and former England keeper Chris Woods.
Phil Neville could become his No 2, if the former Everton skipper misses out on the manager’s job at Goodison Park, while Steve Round could also come under consideration.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/27/article-2331581-19FA7AB4000005DC-773_634x425.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331581/Rene-Meulensteen-seeks-Manchester-United-exit-departure-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

fredrian.seven
28-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Ngeri... langsung pada minggat semua pasca pensiun Fergie. Jadi inget (lagi) sama (klo nggak salah) Chicago Bulls pasca mundurnya Jordan.

Musim debut yang berat buat Moyes. Ditinggal orang2 lawas yang paham.jeroan United.

rondwisan
28-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Yah paling ndak jika memang benar Phil Nev jadi di dapuk ngegantiin Rene, doi tau lah sedikit banyak jeroan United, meski udah lama juga ninggalin OT-nya ...

Good luck deh buat Meneer Rene .... :shakehand:

troy andreas
29-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Aihhh sudah di pindahin ke Ex- United :(

btw..

The Daily Mail claim United first-team coach Rene Meulensteen is a contender for the vacant Wigan Athletic position. Roberto Martinez stepped down as manager of the Latics last week.

Ini berita lengkapnya http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/317210/Rene-Meulensteen-could-swap-Manchester-United-for-Wigan/

theater of dream
03-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Perasaan ini belum opisial dari manutd.com yah ???

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Forum Runner

rondwisan
03-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Belom Kak, momodnya lagi stress :hammer::hammer: :peace:

Ini malah ada bantahan klo Rene out dari OT :):D

theater of dream
03-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Belom Kak, momodnya lagi stress :hammer::hammer: :peace:

Ini malah ada bantahan klo Rene out dari OT :):D

Iya makanya langsung trit nya..
Ternyata oh ternyata ada yg tak mengnginkan dia lagi :((

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

troy andreas
03-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Untunglah sudah dikembalikan. Kontrak om Rene nanti habis tanggal 1 Juli 2013. Jadi sangat tidak fair beberapa hari lalu sudah dipindah di ex- United :(

btw

Meulensteen emerges as Whelan's top target to replace Martinez at Wigan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2334696/Rene-Meulensteen-Dave-Whelans-target-replace-Roberto-Martinez-Wigan-Athletic.html#ixzz2V9V2nvdg

Kabar lainnya (masih rumor) Rene Meulensteen mau keluar karena target kebijakan transfer Moyes berseberangan dengan beberapa staff. Staff salah satunya Rene akhirnya memilih untuk keluar karena gak mau terlibat masalah dimasa depan (semacam cuci tangan gitu. Namun berita ini juga belum official, ane dapat info dari Redcafe.

iamsetia
04-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Rene Meulensteen still in work at Manchester United amid Wigan speculation

http://e1.365dm.com/13/05/660x350/Rene-Meulensteen-Man-United-2012_2951767.jpg?20130528163237
Rene Meulensteen: Denies stepping down or being sacked by Manchester United

Manchester United first-team coach Rene Meulensteen has denied stepping down or being sacked and says he will report for duty at the club at the start of July.

Sir Alex Ferguson retired as manager at the end of the season and it was announced shortly afterwards that assistant boss Mike Phelan and goalkeeping coach Eric Steele had also left their roles.

David Moyes is keen to get his own backroom team in place and it was thought that Meulensteen may also depart Old Trafford.

The Dutchman has been linked with a move to Wigan Athletic to replace Roberto Martinez and his future still appears unclear, but he insists there have been no developments yet and he is still in a job with United.

He told Dutch football magazine ELF Voetbal: "So far I will report on July 1. I am still under contract at the club.

"I didn't step down, and also I was not sacked by Manchester United. I am still employed."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11682/8756024

troy andreas
26-06-2013, 01:08 AM
Masih PHP sodara- sodara! :-?? :|

Meulensteen Pay-Off Problem

As David Moyes continues to shape his backroom staff, there are mutterings that all is not well.

One tabloid newspaper, this morning, carries the inference that although he has indicated that he`d prefer to leave, our Dutch coach Rene Meulensteen has been unable to agree a severance agreement, prompting the 49 year-old to become frustrated, or as the obligatory source within the club is quoted as saying,

"Rene is really disappointed at what is happening. His representatives are trying to sort it out."

"He loves United after so many years there and he is said about leaving."

"But he can`t believe the way the club are handling his departure."

Read more: http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=322820#ixzz2XFGLscGe

rondwisan
26-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Bisa jadi (akhirnya) dipindahin lagi nih thread :(:((
Yah tunggu announcement resmi aja deh .... :|

fajrinited
26-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Masih PHP sodara- sodara! :-?? :|

Meulensteen Pay-Off Problem

As David Moyes continues to shape his backroom staff, there are mutterings that all is not well.

"Rene is really disappointed at what is happening. His representatives are trying to sort it out."

:hammer:
Hadew, kenapaaa inii... :hammer: :nohope:
Kayaknya bakal beneran out, :hammer:

troy andreas
27-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Terjawab sudah. Bye om Rene :(

RT @lnside_News: BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United confirm departure of first team coach Rene Muelensteen. #MUFC

Club confirms Rene departure

Manchester United today confirmed the departure of first-team coach Rene Meulensteen.

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said: "I'd like to thank Rene for his contribution to the club, particularly since he returned to Old Trafford in 2007.

"He has been first-team coach for five years and in that time has given great assistance to Sir Alex Ferguson and Mick Phelan in keeping the team at the top of the game not only in this country but in Europe as well.

"On behalf of everyone at United, I wish him well for the future."

Rene Meulensteen said: "I would like to thank Sir Alex Ferguson, the owners, all colleagues, players and fans who made my time at Manchester United very special and one I will never forget. I wish everyone at this great football club all the best."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Jun/manchester-united-confirms-departure-of-rene-meulensteen.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=twitterManUtdPO

fredrian.seven
27-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Akhirnya resmi jg ya :( kenapa musti pindah sih. Apa solidaritas ma Phelan dan Clegg ya? Padahal kemampuan ngelatih skill-nya bintang 4,5 dari max 5 di FM. Sayang... Moga nggak join rival aja.

troy andreas
27-06-2013, 06:34 AM
Akhirnya resmi jg ya :( kenapa musti pindah sih. Apa solidaritas ma Phelan dan Clegg ya? Padahal kemampuan ngelatih skill-nya bintang 4,5 dari max 5 di FM. Sayang... Moga nggak join rival aja.

The Times reporting that David Moyes offered René Meulensteen the number two role at Manchester United in which he turned down

Masih terasa aneh beserta sejumlah pertanyaan untuk ane. :(

------------------------------

Btw tambahan berita dalam bahasa Indonesia.

Rene Meulensteen Tinggalkan Manchester United

http://u.goal.com/190400/190428_heroa.jpg

First-team coach Rene Meulensteen akhirnya resmi meninggalkan posisinya di Manchester United, mengikuti jejak asisten manajer Mike Phelan serta pelatih kiper Eric Steele.

Keputusan ini telah diperkirakan sebelumnya menyusul pergantian tampuk kepemimpinan tim dari Sir Alex Ferguson ke David Moyes.

Pria Belanda itu telah mengabdi di Old Trafford selama lebih dari satu dekade dan memegang peranan cukup vital membantu kinerja Sir Alex. Meulensteen pertama bertugas sebagai pelatih tim muda dan cadangan United dari 2001 sampai 2006.

Sempat pergi untuk menukangi Brondy, kiprah mengecewakan bersama klub Denmark itu membuatnya kembali ke United pada 2007 dan langsung ditunjuk sebagai first-team coach.

"Saya ingin berterima kasih pada Sir Alex Ferguson, pemilik klub, seluruh kolega, para pemain, dan fans yang telah menjadikan waktu saya di Manchester United sangat spesial dan tak akan saya lupakan," tutur Meulensteen di situs resmi The Red Devils.

"Saya mendoakan segala yang terbaik untuk semua orang di klub sepakbola hebat ini."

Wakil ketua eksekutif klub, Ed Woodward, mengatakan: "Saya ingin berterima kasih kepada Rene atas kontribusinya untuk klub, terutama sejak ia kembali ke Old Trafford pada 2007."

"Dia telah menjadi first-team coach selama lima tahun dan dalam periode tersebut dia telah memberikan bantuan besar buat Sir Alex dan Mike Phelan dalam mempertahankan tim di puncak permainan, tak hanya di negara ini tapi juga di Eropa."

"Atas nama semua orang di United, saya mengharapkan masa depan yang baik untuknya."

Dengan kepergian Phelan, Steele, dan kini Meulensteen, berarti Moyes dapat mewujudkan rencana untuk membawa staf kepelatihannya sendiri ke Old Trafford.

Sementara Meulensteen sendiri kabarnya mungkin bekerja sama dengan rekan senegaranya, Guus Hiddink, di Anzhi Makhachkala, atau bergabung dengan Wigan Athletic.

http://www.goal.com/id-ID/news/1108/sepakbola-inggris/2013/06/27/4076616/rene-meulensteen-tinggalkan-manchester-united?ICID=HP_BN_9

zudomiriku
27-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Meulensteen confirms United departure

The news had been widely expected following the exits of Mike Phelan and Eric Steele since David Moyes' appointment as Sir Alex Ferguson's successor.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/zudomiriku/forum/hi-res-85820607_crop_north.jpg (http://s682.photobucket.com/user/zudomiriku/media/forum/hi-res-85820607_crop_north.jpg.html)

Manchester United have confirmed the departure of first team coach Rene Meulensteen.

The news had been widely expected following the exits of Mike Phelan and Eric Steele since David Moyes' appointment as Sir Alex Ferguson's successor.

It has been claimed in Holland that Meulensteen is considering an offer to link up with Guus Hiddink at super-rich Russian outfit Anzhi Makhachkala.

"I would like to thank Sir Alex Ferguson, the owners, all colleagues, players and fans who made my time at Manchester United very special and one I will never forget," said the Dutchman.

"I wish everyone at this great football club all the best."

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/zudomiriku/forum/DannyWelbeck-1745600.jpg (http://s682.photobucket.com/user/zudomiriku/media/forum/DannyWelbeck-1745600.jpg.html)

Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward added: "I'd like to thank Rene for his contribution to the club, particularly since he returned to Old Trafford in 2007.

"He has been first-team coach for five years and in that time he has given great assistance to Alex and Mike Phelan in keeping the team at the top of the game, not only in this country but in Europe as well.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/meulensteen-confirms-united-departure-4722460

semua pada cabut, padahal kan blom tau cocok gak ama Moyes. dengan komposisi pemain yg tidak banyak berubah namun staf kepelatihan yg baru kita liat bagaimana kiprah United dimusim depan

finza_13
27-06-2013, 06:54 PM
semoga om Rene sukses di Anzhi yah
siapa tau ntar bisa jadi penerus SAF....

troy andreas
27-06-2013, 09:57 PM
semoga om Rene sukses di Anzhi yah
siapa tau ntar bisa jadi penerus SAF....

Padahal Moyes menawarkan posisi assisten untuk om Rene, pengaruh duit dari Anzi-kah? :amazed: :(

Meulensteen set for Anzhi assistant role

The 49-year-old coach opted against taking a more senior role on David Moyes' backroom staff at Old Trafford and instead will move to the big-spending Russian club

Rene Meulensteen is set to become Guus Hiddink's assistant at Anzhi Makhachkala after leaving his post at Manchester United on Wednesday.

Meulensteen's departure from the Premier League champions had been expected following Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement at the end of last season.

The Dutchman has become the third senior member of staff to leave Carrington following the exits of assistant manager Mike Phelan and goalkeeping coach Eric Steele in May, and he is now excited for a new challenge in Russia.

"I'm looking forward to it and am glad that things with Manchester United have been completed," he told Algemeen Dagblad.

Meulensteen had been in charge of first-team training as Sir Alex delegated more and more of his daily routine towards the end of his Old Trafford tenure.

But while reports claim the 49-year-old was offered a more senior role at United next season, he has suggested that incoming manager David Moyes' hands-on approach would lessen his own importance.

"My responsibilities at the club had grown in recent years," he continued. "Moyes is a coach who is still on the training field."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/553/russia/2013/06/27/4077504/-?

fajrinited
27-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Apa justru Rene menolak karena merasa Moyes lebih memilih membeli pemain daripada mengembangkan pemain muda yg ada ya? :-?

Om Juna
27-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Apa justru Rene menolak karena merasa Moyes lebih memilih membeli pemain daripada mengembangkan pemain muda yg ada ya? :-?

Kalo menurut ane sih bukan krn hal itu bang melainkan Om Rene nyari tantangan baru di luar inggris gitu bang :D

fajrinited
28-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Kalo menurut ane sih bukan krn hal itu bang melainkan Om Rene nyari tantangan baru di luar inggris gitu bang :D

Padahal tuh disebutin diatas kalau Rene dapat tawaran untuk jadi assisten manager loh. Kalau cari tantangan, IMO dengan berubahnya jajaran manager dan staff United musim depan sudah menunjukkan itu sebuah tantangan mendampingi Moyes.. :-?

Om Juna
28-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Padahal tuh disebutin diatas kalau Rene dapat tawaran untuk jadi assisten manager loh. Kalau cari tantangan, IMO dengan berubahnya jajaran manager dan staff United musim depan sudah menunjukkan itu sebuah tantangan mendampingi Moyes.. :-?

Iya tantangan bang tp kan msh di Inggris bang :D kali aja om Rene mau rasain hidup dan berkarir di negara lain Rusia misalnya :D

troy andreas
28-06-2013, 03:56 AM
Iya tantangan bang tp kan msh di Inggris bang :D kali aja om Rene mau rasain hidup dan berkarir di negara lain Rusia misalnya :D

Nyari tantangan kok turun kelas sih? Beda kelas dong Liga Inggris & Rusia. :)

Federico27
28-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Terjawab sudah. Bye om Rene :(

Club confirms Rene departure

Manchester United today confirmed the departure of first-team coach Rene Meulensteen.

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said: "I'd like to thank Rene for his contribution to the club, particularly since he returned to Old Trafford in 2007.

"He has been first-team coach for five years and in that time has given great assistance to Sir Alex Ferguson and Mick Phelan in keeping the team at the top of the game not only in this country but in Europe as well.

Rene Meulensteen said: "I would like to thank Sir Alex Ferguson, the owners, all colleagues, players and fans who made my time at Manchester United very special and one I will never forget. I wish everyone at this great football club all the best."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Jun/manchester-united-confirms-departure-of-rene-meulensteen.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=twitterManUtdPO

Huaaaaaaa....
Kokkk akhirnya gini ceritane...
Gak ada Om Rene gak ada young player spesial lagi dong...
Sapa ya penggantinya???
Apa DWM langsung turun sendiri ngurus young player Red Devils?

fredrian.seven
28-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Huaaaaaaa....
Kokkk akhirnya gini ceritane...
Gak ada Om Rene gak ada young player spesial lagi dong...
Sapa ya penggantinya???
Apa DWM langsung turun sendiri ngurus young player Red Devils?

Rene tugasnya ngelatih tim utam Bro. Dulu emang sempet tugasnya ngelatih pemaen muda tapi sekarang nggak. Penggantinya kemungkinan besar pelatih tim utama Everton, mantan anak buak Moyes.

Om Juna
28-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Nyari tantangan kok turun kelas sih? Beda kelas dong Liga Inggris & Rusia. :)

Iya juga sih :D

Apapun keputusannya yg jelas
#ThankyouRene deh kalo menurut saya :D

Victory
28-06-2013, 03:22 PM
"coaching role" itu sama dengan "assistant role" kah??? kayaknya beda deh, cmiiw

soalnya kalo dari telegraph, Rene ke Anzhi itu tetep sebagai "coaching role".

---------

Manchester United head coach Rene Meulensteen turned down the chance to be David Moyes' assistant manager at Old Trafford because he felt the Scot’s hands-on approach to training would have left him more marginalised than in the role he enjoyed under Sir Alex Ferguson.

Meulensteen, 49, has had a profound effect on the Carrington training ground since taking over as first team coach five years ago and his decision to turn down the No 2 role is a setback in United’s attempt to ensure continuity after Ferguson's retirement.

Meulensteen’s compatriot Robin van Persie credited him with improving the technical component of his game during his own first season at United. United's desire to promote the Dutchman to a role as Moyes' right-hand man reflects that contribution. But Meulensteen is understood to feel that Moyes' far more involved approach to team preparation would create a different landscape than under Ferguson, who left his coaches to get on with the training ground work.http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/concerns-over-david-moyes-training-methods-cause-rene-meulensteen-to-reject-opportunity-to-be-no-2-at-manchester-united-8659384.html

rondwisan
28-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Apa meener kurang pede ya jadi assistent :-/
Apa itu juga yg 'dulu' bikin Opa SAF lebih milih Oom MP drpd RM :-?:-??

Victory
28-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Apa meener kurang pede ya jadi assistent :-/
Apa itu juga yg 'dulu' bikin Opa SAF lebih milih Oom MP drpd RM :-?:-??

kalo dia jadi assistant, campur tangan di dalam training akan berkurang, aplg sptnya ada yg ga cocok dengan Moyes...

ada guru yg tetap betah menjadi guru, tp ada juga guru yg ngebet utk jadi kepala sekolah/wakil kepala sekolah, nah mgkn Rene itu tetep betah mnjadi guru :D (kalo misal ke Anzhi ttp sbg coach :)))

rondwisan
28-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Sepakat Mas/Mbak Bro ... :D :shakehand:
Diluar ada atau tidaknya mslh dengan DM, emang sepertinya Meneer RM lebih nyaman di posisi head coach. ..., we can't blame it .. :peace:

troy andreas
28-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Iya juga sih, pas lihat video mengenai Rene Meulensteen di web United, jadi masuk akal yang dibilang mr/mrs. Vic. 10 tahun karir sebagai guru di United, baru "dua" anak didik-nya yang masuk tim inti. Semoga Cole, Lingard dkk bisa menyusul Clev & Welbeck sebagai warisan didikan sang guru. Asal jangan ikutan sang guru pindah ke Rusia. X_X

Victory
01-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Kalo dari tulisan ini, kayaknya Rene tetep sbg coach di Rusia sana, dan tetep mau jadi guru, ga mau jadi wakepsek :D

Still, fancy down turning down the opportunity to be the assistant manager at the champions of England to be a coach in Russia? Disappointing.
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/meulensteen-snubbed-us-for-anzhi/

fredrian.seven
01-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Masalah utama Rene nggak cocok ma kebijakan Moyes tentang latihan.

"But Meulensteen is understood to feel that Moyes' far more involved approach to team preparation would create a different landscape than under Ferguson, who left his coaches to get on with the training ground work."

troy andreas
22-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Kabarnya Guus Hiddink mundur sebagai manager Anzi, dan Rene Maulensteen dikabarkan akan mengganti posisi Guus tersebut.

#Unconfirmed

iamsetia
23-07-2013, 12:14 AM
An Anzhi statement published on www.fc-anji.ru, read: "FC Anzhi has accepted the request of the head coach to terminate their employment relationship.

"The club sincerely thanks Guus Hiddink for his significant contribution to the club and wishes him success in his future career."

“This decision was not easy for me, but I’ve always said that my mission is that Anzhi can continue to develop themselves without me,” said Hiddink. “Now that time has come. I am convinced that this club has a great future ahead and I’m glad I’ve been part of this project.”

troy andreas
23-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Cc: Victory rondwisan masih bisa disebut "guru" kah seperti di postingan- postingan sebelum? #-o

Meulensteen appointed Anzhi boss

Guus Hiddink has resigned as manager of Anzhi Makhachkala with former Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen named as his replacement.

Hiddink has played a key role in the emergence of the Dagestan-based club built on the backing of billionaire owner Suleyman Kerimov.

But he today announced he would be standing down with Belgian Meulensteen already installed as his successor.

An Anzhi statement published on www.fc-anji.ru, read: "FC Anzhi has accepted the request of the head coach to terminate their employment relationship.

"The club sincerely thanks Guus Hiddink for his significant contribution to the club and wishes him success in his future career."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/meulensteen-appointed-anzhi-boss-5170967?

h7die
23-07-2013, 11:22 AM
kalo udah resmi jadi pelatih, bisa dong beli anderson sama nani ke anzhi? :D
pan kemaren dia yang sempet rekomendasiin ke Hiddink *cmiiw

50 juta deh sepaket tuh berdua :-j

Victory
23-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Cc: Victory rondwisan masih bisa disebut "guru" kah seperti di postingan- postingan sebelum? #-o

Meulensteen appointed Anzhi boss

kan postingan gw yg dulu
kalo dia jadi assistant, campur tangan di dalam training akan berkurang, aplg sptnya ada yg ga cocok dengan Moyes...

ada guru yg tetap betah menjadi guru, tp ada juga guru yg ngebet utk jadi kepala sekolah/wakil kepala sekolah, nah mgkn Rene itu tetep betah mnjadi guru :D (kalo misal ke Anzhi ttp sbg coach :)))

nah sedari awal, ntah apa alasan dia gabung ke Anzhi, mau jadi coach atau gantiin GH? walopun di bbrp berita katanya 'cuma' jadi coach/asistant, bisa jadi emang udah ada diskusi khusus kalo dia bakal jadi manager...

dan seperti yg udah kita tahu, di United, Moyes langsung turun tangan sendiri pada sesi training, sesuatu yg biasa menjadi 'jatah' bagi Rene. Dengan pindah ke Anzhi (bahkan menjadi manager) dia mala mendapat 'jatah' yg lebih besar kan :embarrassment:

ga salah dengan keputusannya :D

troy andreas
23-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Segala sesuatu memang bisa terjadi dalam sepakbola, GH pindah ke Barca karena Tito tiba- tiba pensiun jadinya susah ditebak dari awal. Nanti sekarang aja baru bilang, ohh gitu.. dan ohhh ohh yang lain. :O) :P

Best wishes untuk Rene, mudah- mudahan link untuk pinjamkan pemain tambah gede salah satunya ke Rusia. Selamatkan karir Ando & Nani juga boleh tuh. :army:

finza_13
23-07-2013, 02:05 PM
ini om Rene cepet banget naiknya...
termasuk beruntung juga mungkin, atau udah tau kalo Hiddink bakal cabut jadi dia ngebet ke Anzhi @-)

banyak pemain muda United yg bisa diangkut ke Anzhi, smoga saja ada tempat di bawah om Rene....

Victory
23-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Segala sesuatu memang bisa terjadi dalam sepakbola, GH pindah ke Barca karena Tito tiba- tiba pensiun jadinya susah ditebak dari awal. Nanti sekarang aja baru bilang, ohh gitu.. dan ohhh ohh yang lain. :O) :P

Best wishes untuk Rene, mudah- mudahan link untuk pinjamkan pemain tambah gede salah satunya ke Rusia. Selamatkan karir Ando & Nani juga boleh tuh. :army:

oot. ke Barca? bukannya Barca udah nunjuk Gerardo Martino (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/22/barcelona-manager-gerardo-martino-messi?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487)?

ah mbuhlah, ga urus :D sukses deh utk Rene, kasi upeti ke Moyes juga boleh :peace:

troy andreas
23-07-2013, 02:16 PM
oot. ke Barca? bukannya Barca udah nunjuk Gerardo Martino (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/22/barcelona-manager-gerardo-martino-messi?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487)?

ah mbuhlah, ga urus :D sukses deh utk Rene, kasi upeti ke Moyes juga boleh :peace:

OOT. Mantan pelatih Paraguay kan? versi berita yang lain Martino nolak dan beralih ke GH. Terlalu banyak versi berita, tunggu aja yang di konformasi Barca kelak, gak penting juga buat ane siapa manager Barca nanti asal Cesc dilepas. :hammer: :ngacir:

Andi Istiabudi
23-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Samuel Eto'o bakal merasakan ilmu yang pernah dirasakan pemain United nih :D

Redsbusby
07-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Denger2 kabarnya rene dipecat anji Makachkala (whatever). baru jg 2 minggu ngelatih :hammer:

hendiplast
25-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Rene Meulensteen on his fantastic 12 years of doing 'the best job in the world' at Old Trafford
Rene Meulensteen is the coach hailed as “truly one of the best in the world” by Robin van Persie.
'Moyes was wrong. I could have helped him' - Rene Meulensteen

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02652/rene0_2652350b.jpg

He took the training at Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson for five years, is one of the most enlightened thinkers in modern football who helped enhance the skills of Danny Welbeck yet did not even receive a call from the Football Association when it was looking to staff its National Football Centre or fill the England Under-21 job. Meulensteen is also just back from 16 chaotic days as manager of Anzhi Makhachkala and had been urging United to buy Willian.

The man sitting in a Wilmslow coffee bar yesterday is clearly hurt that his long association with United ended when David Moyes succeeded Ferguson. “I felt very strongly that the picture painted to us [by the club] was not the one that came out in meetings with David Moyes,’’ reflected Meulensteen. “I said to him: 'David, with all due respect, you’ve done a fantastic job in the Premier League with Everton but do you realise you’re going from a yacht to a cruise ship?’ Ferguson, the captain, had a good crew with coaches like me.
“I felt David wanted familiar faces which he is entitled to but it would have been absolutely no problem if he said: 'I definitely need Jimmy Lumsden as a sounding board but, hold on a minute, this cruise ship has been sailing successfully with this crew for the last five years so I might as well sail along with them for a season and see how it goes.’

“It saddened me leaving,’’ continued Meulensteen, 49. “I had the best job in the world there. I loved every aspect of working with those top players. I know the team inside out, the club inside out.
“I’ve given 12 years in every single department of the club, skills development coach in the academy, reserve team, technical coach for individual first-team players and then as a first-team coach. Especially the last five years have been fantastic for me. I’ve grown every day, every week, every month, every success, every defeat.

“The manager delegated to me. He trusted me. I was the one most hands-on. I visited the manager the other day, to see how he was getting on with his hip, and he reiterated how well it had worked. I hope now to get a really exciting challenge to work for somebody who has the same belief and trust in me that Sir Alex had for so many years.

“My name was mentioned with the Under-21s. I never spoke to the FA. How can they pick the right candidate if they’re not even listening to others? My mates on holiday said 'you’d be great for the Under-21s’. I said: 'Believe me, they won’t go for a foreigner.’ But I’ve been in this country for 12 years. I’ve more affinity with younger players from England than from Holland. I know Welbeck, Cleverley, Larnell Cole, Jesse Lingard. Great players.’’
He is saddened by England’s travails at many levels. “And I’ll tell you this: nothing will change.’’ More advanced and adventurous coaching is required, he believes.

His insight into United is formidable, particularly into Champions League frustrations against La Liga’s finest, firstly in the finals against Barcelona. “In Rome [in 2009], it was a closer game but we didn’t utilise the qualities we
had at our disposal. We had Paul Scholes, one of the best midfielders in the world, on the bench. With Barcelona, you need players who can keep the ball.
“At Wembley [two years later], our preparation had been brilliant but we lost it in half-time. There was an argument going on too long between players. I don’t think we used half-time to reiterate what we’d done all week. Look at the first 15 minutes of the second half, that’s where Barca try to kill off teams. They did. We didn’t start the second half the way we should and it cost us. People forgot what we’d done all week.’’ Keep the ball.

His old club play Chelsea on Monday, bringing Jose Mourinho to Old Trafford five months after he visited with Real Madrid. That Champions League tie caused much discussion and angst after Wayne Rooney was left on the bench by Ferguson and Welbeck deployed in the hole to stifle Xabi Alonso. “The manager asked Wayne to do that role many times before, sometimes he’s done a perfect job, other times he hasn’t. It was such a big game. We felt sometimes if we do start Wayne, he used up so much energy that coming to the end of the game he was running out of steam a bit. Asking a player to constantly drop back on Alonso takes a lot of energy.

“Of course, Wayne can perfectly play with Robin. The ball against Aston Villa [for Van Persie’s second last season] sums it all up. Wayne’s been an excellent player for United over so many years but if you want to see Wayne at his best everything in his world needs to be stable, on and off the pitch. The year we beat Arsenal in the semi-final of the Champions League [in 2009] was the best I’ve seen Wayne: powerful, full of desire and determination, sharp finishing. He was unstoppable.

“But we thought, 'let Welbeck take the sting out of the game, and then bring Wayne in, then have the Red Arrows flying forward’. I was just discussing [in the second leg] with the manager that 'this is a good time now to bring Wayne on’ and then there was that stupid incident of Nani. The card was absolutely ridiculous. The manager went down to have a go at the fourth official. He knew 'this is my last season’. I was sitting there, thinking 'hold on a minute, no matter what happens, that card is there. How do we deal with it? We need to kill that width’.

“What I was trying to get across was to put one guy in to create a defensive line of five for 10 minutes to re-establish ourselves. We didn’t react properly. I couldn’t get through to him [Ferguson] to get it done. I saw Luka Modric coming on [to change the game for Real]. Mourinho reacted.
“I thought Mourinho definitely could have been a candidate for the United job. The manager and him are on very good speaking terms, have a lot of texts. They respect each other. Mourinho would have relished it. To understand him, you have to split Mourinho up into three characters. Him, as he really is, a family man. Him as the entrepreneur, the one that deals with the media. He does everything with a purpose, a hidden agenda. And him, as the man who deals on the day-to-day basis with the players. He’s a very good communicator, speaks different languages, obviously studied the game.’’ Meulensteen, too.

After the October win over Chelsea last season, Van Persie praised Meulensteen’s preparations. “You need to set up traps. You know the dangers come from the likes of Juan Mata in between the lines so don’t give them any space, defend half-sideways so you can step in front and then hit the spaces, get in behind them. David Luiz likes to bring the ball forward, likes to take risks, so if you do win it, expose them, get a quality ball in. There’s no point putting all these high balls in because they’re very strong in the air with John Terry, Gary Cahill and Petr Cech. Low, hard balls and cutbacks hurt Chelsea.’’

Cutbacks of a different sort accounted for Meulensteen at Anzhi. “It was good for my experience and contacts. Obviously the money was good.
“There were good players like Willian, a player who can make a difference, a player that people come to the stadium to watch. A good character too. I made United aware of him straight away when things were going belly-up. 'Have a look at him,’ I told them. At the top level you need to refresh at the right time. Like Van Persie with us last year.
“We were really lacking that quality, that powerhouse up front, bringing others into play. If he hadn’t come we would not have won the Premier League.’’ Helped by one of the best coaches in the world.

TELEGRAPH

troy andreas
26-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Teka teki kenapa Rene Maulensteen keluar akhirnya terjawab, Moyes memang menginginkan wajah yang "familiar". #:-S

fajrinited
26-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Teka teki kenapa Rene Maulensteen keluar akhirnya terjawab, Moyes memang menginginkan wajah yang "familiar". #:-S

:(
Malah Moyes juga bilang ini
this cruise ship has been sailing successfully with this crew for the last five years so I might as well sail along with them for a season and see how it goes.
Moyes pengen coba dulu sama orang-orang familiar di dekatnya..... :hammer:

Andi Istiabudi
19-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Fulham Incar Eks Asisten Manajer Manchester United

Bola.net - Manajer Fulham, Martin Jol tengah menjajaki kemungkinan untuk mendatangkan kompatriotnya yang juga mantan eks asisten manajer Manchester United, Rene Meulensteen ke Craven Cottage.

Agen Meulensteen, Fons van den Brande, mengisyaratkan ketertarikan Fulham untuk merekrut kliennya.

"Beberapa klub di Timur Tengah, Jerman, dan satu tim asal London tertarik kepadanya," ungkap van den Brande kepada reporter.

Meskipun tidak menyebut secara spesifik klub London mana yang dimaksud, namun sumber terpercaya dari Daily Star melaporkan bahwa The Cottagers adalah klub yang dimaksud.

Meulensteen pernah 12 tahun menjadi tangan kanan Alex Ferguson saat menangani The Red Devils. Pria 49 tahun tersebut mundur dari United usai kedatangan David Moyes dan sempat sejenak melatih di Anzhi Makhachkala. (tds/mri)

zudomiriku
08-10-2013, 05:41 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Meulensteen set to turn down Fulham coaching role... for seven-figure contract in Qatar

Rene Meulensteen is set to disappoint Fulham by inking a lucrative contract with the Qatar Football Association.

Sportsmail revealed yesterday how the Dutchman was mulling over an offer from the Craven Cottage club to join Martin Jol's coaching team.

The former Manchester United coach had asked Fulham chiefs for the weekend to weigh up the offer and has since informed the club of his intention to move to the Middle East.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/bu7che/album%20gw/article-2449252-1A8656C2000005DC-739_634x421_zpsd3940baa.jpg (http://s178.photobucket.com/user/bu7che/media/album%20gw/article-2449252-1A8656C2000005DC-739_634x421_zpsd3940baa.jpg.html)
Decisions, decisions: Rene Meulensteen had been considering a role at Craven Cottage

It is understood the offer from the Qatari FA was considerably more lucrative than Fulham's offer.

Meulensteen will become the nation's technical director on a seven figure contract.

The news will come as a blow to manager Jol, who was keen to add his countryman to the coaching team.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/bu7che/album%20gw/article-0-188B311900000578-600_634x425_zps762dc2bc.jpg (http://s178.photobucket.com/user/bu7che/media/album%20gw/article-0-188B311900000578-600_634x425_zps762dc2bc.jpg.html)
Back to the drawing board: Martin Jol wanted his compatriot to join him on Fulham's coaching staff

Meulensteen impressed Fulham chiefs during talks towards the end of last month and a formal offer was made to the 49-year-old last week.

The former Anzhi Makhachkala manager was keen on a return to the Premier League in some capacity.

He was considered by Sunderland owner Ellis Short to replace sacked Paolo Di Canio, but the Black Cats have opted for Gus Poyet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2449252/EXCLUSIVE-Rene-Meulensteen-turns-Fulham-coaching-role-big-money-Qatar.html

zudomiriku
13-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Meulensteen emerges as surprise contender for Palace job after Boro hijack move for former Madrid coach Karanka

Rene Muelensteen has emerged as a surprise candidate to become Crystal Palace boss after Championship club Middlesbrough hijacked their appointment of Aitor Karanka.

Karanka, who worked as Jose Mourinho’s assistant at Real Madrid, looked set to succeed Ian Holloway at Selhurst Park and team up with new sporting director Iain Moody.

But it now appears as though the 40-year-old Spaniard has been persuaded to take over at Boro who have been without a manager since sacking Tony Mowbray last month.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/bu7che/album%20gw/article-0-1955494700000578-183_634x421_zpsf5d52115.jpg (http://s178.photobucket.com/user/bu7che/media/album%20gw/article-0-1955494700000578-183_634x421_zpsf5d52115.jpg.html)
In the running: Rene Muelensteen has emerged as a surprise contender for the vacant Crystal Palace job

Bookmakers slashed odds on Karanka moving to the Riverside today and Boro have called a news conference for Wednesday.

It would be another major blow for Palace who have picked up only four points from 11 games this season following their promotion to the Premier League.

Muelensteen, 49, was not kept on as a member of Manchester United’s backroom team following Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement in May and was then sacked after just 16 days in charge of Anzhi Makhachkala.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2503708/Rene-Meulensteen-emerges-surprise-candidate-Crystal-Palace.html

Redsbusby
14-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Selamat buat Rene, sekarang udah jd headcoach di Fulham FC!
Goodluck, legend!

Aso Chrisjefta
14-11-2013, 05:56 AM
RM juga masih perhatian sama UNITED, liat liat di timeline tadi, RM katanya memberi komentar soal pemain yang dibutuhkan UNITED sekarang ini dan harus di buru di bursa transfer januari nanti. RM mengatakan ; UNITED butuh sosok Ilkay Gundogan *semoga gak typo* hahahah . Mururut RM ,Gundogan dinilai cocok berduet dengan Carrick di lini tengah dan itu bisa lebih menguatkan lini tengah UNITED. Semoga aja deh kebijakan di bursa transfer januari nanti, bisa pengaruh untuk sebuah gelar unutk UNITED di akhir musim :champ::champ:

zudomiriku
14-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Selamat buat Rene, sekarang udah jd headcoach di Fulham FC!
Goodluck, legend!

om Rene menggantikan om Jol ato 'duet' ama om Jol neh (om Rene jadi headcoach, om Jol jadi asisten?)

Victory
14-11-2013, 10:22 AM
akhirnya guru menjadi kepsek...

untung lawan United udah lewat #ehh (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ehh) /:)

zudomiriku
14-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Fulham Appoint Former Manchester United Assistant Rene Meulensteen as Head Coach

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/bu7che/album%20gw/hi-res-85820607-sir-alex-ferguson-manager-of-manchester-united-talks_crop_north_zpsef5c5052.jpg (http://s178.photobucket.com/user/bu7che/media/album%20gw/hi-res-85820607-sir-alex-ferguson-manager-of-manchester-united-talks_crop_north_zpsef5c5052.jpg.html)

Fulham have appointed Rene Meulensteen as their new head coach to work alongside manager Martin Jol at the Premier League club.

The Craven Cottage side announced the arrival of the former Manchester United first-team coach on their official website, FulhamFC.com.

Meulensteen, 49, worked under Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford as first-team coach between 2008 and 2013. He was released by new United manager David Moyes, who wanted to bring in his own backroom staff.

The Dutch coach will now be charged with helping Jol to maintain Fulham's status in the Premier League.

The London club are currently third from bottom in the table after a run of three successive league defeats, with the most recent being the 4-0 drubbing at Liverpool on Saturday.

During that sequence, Fulham were also knocked out of the Capital One Cup by Leicester City of the Championship.

Now Fulham owner Shahid Khan has moved to lift the team with the arrival of Meulensteen to work alongside compatriot Jol.

Meulensteen told the club's website he and Jol share the same footballing philosophy:

I was impressed by the vision of Shahid Khan and (chief executive) Alistair Mackintosh.

I've spent many hours talking with Martin Jol and we share a vision of how football should be played and how players should be developed.

It's our job to make sure we can bring this vision to life on the pitch for the fans.

Meulensteen was appointed as assistant to Guus Hiddink at Anzhi Makhachkala in July following his departure from United, but his role lasted just 16 days before the Russian club began to cut back costs drastically, as The Guardian reported.

Meulensteen will begin his new role at Fulham with immediate effect, as the club prepare for their next league match against Swansea City at Craven Cottage on Nov. 23.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1848733-fulham-appoint-former-manchester-utd-assistant-rene-meulensteen-as-head-coach#

Red Stain
14-11-2013, 12:34 PM
padahal gw berharap Om Rene merapat lagi ke United [-(

Redsbusby
14-11-2013, 09:37 PM
om Rene menggantikan om Jol ato 'duet' ama om Jol neh (om Rene jadi headcoach, om Jol jadi asisten?)

Headcoach beda ama manager om. Manager ttp Jol, kepala pelatihnya Rene. Kalo di United, Manager nya Moyes, kepala pelatihnya Jimmy Lumsden, bawahannya ya Giggs, Phil, Woods, dll...

padahal gw berharap Om Rene merapat lagi ke United [-(

Ngapain merapat gan, lah wong dia kan MENGUNDURKAN DIRI dr united sejak ditangani Moyes. Soalnya moyes ini 'orang lapangan', dia ikut terlibat di dalem lapangan secara langsung baik itu latian dll. Otomatis Rene yg jg orang lapangan, ga ada yg dikerjain.

Kalo jaman Fergie mah ada, soalnya Fergie itu orang yg teoritis, bukan orang lapangan. yang dilapangan ya om Rene ini. Begitu kira2...

CMIIW

troy andreas
28-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Keren nih penggalan komentar om Rene jelang match Hull vs Fulham. yang mau baca artikel lengkapnya ada di School of Fergie! United education behind Bruce's development, says Meulensteen
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2530012/Alex-Ferguson-Steve-Bruces-development-says-Rene-Muelensteen.html)

'Any manager that has worked or played under Sir Alex Ferguson will have remembered things that they will use,' he said.

'I'm sure Steve Bruce will be no different at all, Sir Alex always wanted teams to play with a lot of endeavour and speed - you have to see what you have at your disposal but the intentions are there, you only have to look at Hull's 3-1 win over Liverpool.

'He has got his feet under the table in the Premier League, you have an experience of knowing how to play away at all the different grounds and it doesn't phase him any more.

'He has been there, seen it and done it, at different clubs and with different players - plus he has played in it himself which helps.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2530012/Alex-Ferguson-Steve-Bruces-development-says-Rene-Muelensteen.html#ixzz2olAtYM1E

troy andreas
30-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Hampir lupa di share, yang punya waktu untuk baca artikel dari redmancunia ini buruan dibaca:

How Meulensteen revolutionised the youth at United (http://therepublikofmancunia.com/how-meulensteen-revolutionised-the-youth-at-united/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-meulensteen-revolutionised-the-youth-at-united)

Keren bahasannya soal om Rene serta sistem edukasi di akademi United yang mana om Rene sangat berpengaruh besar.

Ada juga komentar uniknya soal Scholes:

“At 16, we could play Scholesy for only 20 minutes a game. He couldn’t run. He was a little one. Had asthma. No strength. No power. No athleticism. No endurance. ‘You’ve got a bleeding dwarf,’ I remember somebody said to Brian Kidd [the then youth-team coach]. ‘You will eat your words,’ said Kiddo. If Scholesy had been at a lesser club, they would have got rid of him and he would probably not be in the game now. We stuck with Scholesy, a wonderful technician. How many caps did he get? Sixty-six?!”

cc: ncut_lgx; :))

zudomiriku
05-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Rene on the ropes! Fulham boss fears over future after Blades defeat with Curbishley in the frame to take over

Fulham are giving serious consideration to replacing Rene Meulensteen just two months after his appointment as manager.

The Dutchman fears he is on the brink of becoming the eighth Barclays Premier League boss to lose his job this season after a run of just three league wins in 10 since his appointment.

Meulensteen is said to believe the club's hierarchy have lost faith in him and are already looking at making a change, with Tuesday night's poor FA Cup defeat to Sheffield United merely underlining his mounting problems.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/zudomiriku/forum/article-0-1B32995A00000578-993_634x395.jpg (http://s682.photobucket.com/user/zudomiriku/media/forum/article-0-1B32995A00000578-993_634x395.jpg.html)
Under fire: Fulham are considering replacing Rene Meulensteen after just two months in charge of the club

The club's dismal defensive record of conceding 30 goals in 10 league games is a huge concern at the moment, and there is a belief among senior figures at Craven Cottage that the team are far too open for a side battling relegation.

Meulensteen is renowned for his coaching abilities, but doubts remain over whether he can transmit those talents into management.

Alan Curbishley, who is currently the club's technical director, is an option for the Fulham board should they decide to part with Meulensteen.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/zudomiriku/forum/article-2551890-1B32D9A500000578-644_634x297.jpg (http://s682.photobucket.com/user/zudomiriku/media/forum/article-2551890-1B32D9A500000578-644_634x297.jpg.html)
Not all white on the night: Fulham are desperately out of sorts and facing relegation from the Premier League

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/zudomiriku/forum/article-2551890-1AF8BB0000000578-436_634x412.jpg (http://s682.photobucket.com/user/zudomiriku/media/forum/article-2551890-1AF8BB0000000578-436_634x412.jpg.html)
Thumbs up: Alan Curbishley is an option for the Fulham board should they part company with Meulensteen

The former Charlton manager remains behind Meulensteen, but Sportsmail understands Curbishley would take the job if it became vacant.

Meulensteen arrived at Craven Cottage in November, initially to work under then manager Martin Jol. But the 49-year-old stepped into the breach following the decision to sack Jol following their disastrous start to the season.

Asked if this was the worst performance since he succeeded Martin Jol, he said: 'Yeah, definitely.

'It is very disappointing. It is as bad as the weather - the result, the outcome, the performance. That sums it up. It was a poor night all-round.

'It is no big secret (why we performed like this). When you get into a situation where the results aren't going for you, when you are playing well and putting in a lot of effort, bit by bit it keeps knocking your confidence and what you saw today was a team that lacked confidence.

'You could see that in some of the performances. There was not enough cutting edge and quality at times.

'Then you see trends in the game, really, that you don't want to see in terms of the way I want to play.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2551890/Rene-Meulensteen-ropes-Fulham-boss-fears-future-Blades-defeat-Alan-Curbishley-frame-over.html

fredrian.seven
05-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Posisinya terancam lagi. Om Rene emang nggak cocok jadi manager. Bisanya hanya melatih aja.

Andi Istiabudi
08-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Kemunduran United Kejutkan Meulensteen

Bola.net - Manajer Fulham, Rene Meulensteen, mengaku bahwa dirinya terkejut melihat performa Manchester United di musim ini, menjelang duel antara tim yang ia asuh dengan setan merah di Old Trafford akhir pekan ini.

Pelatih yang kini berusia 49 tahun tersebut meninggalkan United di musim panas setelah lama mengabdi seabagai staff pelatih. Ia percaya bahwa performa mengecewakan United tidak disebabkan oleh kurangnya pemain berkualitas di dalam tim.

"Ya (saya terkejut) karena mereka memiliki banyak pemain yang bagus. Saya tahu mereka luar dalam dan saya tahu para pemain, mereka masih memiliki pemain kelas dunia dan itulah yang harus mereka hadapi," tuturnya menurut laporan Sportsmole.

"Jangan salah, mereka masih merupakan klub yang fantastis dengan tim yang amat, sangat bagus. Ini hanya masalah waktu sebelum mereka kembali ke performa semula," pungkas Meulensteen.

United saat ini duduk di peringkat tujuh klasemen sementara, tertinggal 15 poin dari pemuncak klasemen, Arsenal. (spo/rer)

iamsetia
09-02-2014, 02:01 AM
rasa2nya pengen balikin orang ini ke united lagi.. rindu kamu oom rene.. :(

fredrian.seven
15-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Dipecat lagi. Kok gagal terus jadi manajer. Udah, balik United lagi aja.

tukang-las
15-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Di twider, si @beardedgenius nganjurin moyes telan dulu harga dirinya dan tarik balik rene ke staf pelatih

fredrian.seven
15-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Di twider, si @beardedgenius nganjurin moyes telan dulu harga dirinya dan tarik balik rene ke staf pelatih

Nggak hanya Moyes yang telan harga dirinya, Rene juga musti nelan harga dirinya. Saat jaman Fergie yang lebih dominan melatih saat sesi latihan adalah Rene (setahuku gitu), klo gabung United saat ini dia hanya dapat porsi lebih kecil dari sebelumnya.

Setahuku gitu, tapi lupa mbaca dimana :D

tukang-las
15-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Nggak hanya Moyes yang telan harga dirinya, Rene juga musti nelan harga dirinya. Saat jaman Fergie yang lebih dominan melatih saat sesi latihan adalah Rene (setahuku gitu), klo gabung United saat ini dia hanya dapat porsi lebih kecil dari sebelumnya.

Setahuku gitu, tapi lupa mbaca dimana :D

Ternyata yg sukses jd pelatih blm tentu sukses jd manajer ya...poor him

theater of dream
15-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Dunia memang kejam buat Manager2 PL, kecuali United & Arsenal :devil1:

tukang-las
15-02-2014, 11:19 AM

Ga bisa bilang gitu juga om, wenger di-boo fans nya, moyes pun demikian (disini)
Emang ga sampe dipecat,,tp cukup kejam lah yg demikian

theater of dream
15-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Ga bisa bilang gitu juga om, wenger di-boo fans nya, moyes pun demikian (disini)
Emang ga sampe dipecat,,tp cukup kejam lah yg demikian

Klo soal itu udah sejak beberapa musim yang lalu Wenger di-boo sebagian kecil pathetic Gooner, overall dia masih didukung sebagian besar fans Arsenal..
klo Moyes siapa yang Boo MOyes ?

rondwisan
15-02-2014, 02:24 PM

Hahahaa .., quotenya Oom Gary Neville ya ToD
Doi twit setelah berita Pakde Rene sacked :(

theater of dream
15-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Hahahaa .., quotenya Oom Gary Neville ya ToD
Doi twit setelah berita Pakde Rene sacked :(Gak tahu Opa, soal nya ngga ngefollow Garry..
emang Doi bilang apa opa ? :muflag::muflag:

rondwisan
15-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Doi bilang, "aku lala padamu." #eehh (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=eehh) X_X
:)):))

RT @GNev2: Oh Fulham ! I will stick with the United's and Arsenal's! Longevity in this world is not failure! The rest can Sack off!!

theater of dream
15-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Doi bilang, "aku lala padamu." #eehh (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=eehh) X_X
:)):))

RT @GNev2: Oh Fulham ! I will stick with the United's and Arsenal's! Longevity in this world is not failure! The rest can Sack off!!
Mayoritas publik pasti kepikiran itu kecuali....... =))

Craze_26
15-02-2014, 05:35 PM

ini gw setuju!

Moyes sebaiknya menarik kembali Rene sebagai Assisten Moyes di MUFC, ini akan membantu Moyes menguasai kembali United's dressing room....

Redsbusby
15-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Poor Rene, gini yah jahatnya Modern Football yg bagi beberapa orang diagung2kan itu...

Craze_26
15-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Poor Rene, gini yah jahatnya Modern Football yg bagi beberapa orang diagung2kan itu...

hihihihihi....

no comment ahhhhh..
ntar diajukan SP1 lagi ~:>

Victory
15-02-2014, 08:00 PM
guling2 ke page belakang, ternyata

akhirnya guru menjadi kepsek...

untung lawan United udah lewat #ehh (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ehh) /:)
mala buntung bg MU :-O

ada guru yg tetap betah menjadi guru, tp ada juga guru yg ngebet utk jadi kepala sekolah/wakil kepala sekolah, nah mgkn Rene itu tetep betah mnjadi guru :Dmungkin Rene ini emang ga ada bakat jadi kepala sekolah, ayo pulang lagi, buat mengajar di sekolah yg lama :ngacir: *bukan melipir

hihihihihi....

no comment ahhhhh..
ntar diajukan SP1 lagi ~:>
jadi ini maksudnya modern football? *masih ga dpt penjelasan :(

troy andreas
15-02-2014, 09:12 PM
ini gw setuju!

Moyes sebaiknya menarik kembali Rene sebagai Assisten Moyes di MUFC, ini akan membantu Moyes menguasai kembali United's dressing room....

mungkin Rene ini emang ga ada bakat jadi kepala sekolah, ayo pulang lagi, buat mengajar di sekolah yg lama :ngacir: *bukan melipir

Kalau melihat perjalanan karir Rene, ia pernah keluar dari United 6 bulan dan gabung lagi. Look at This:

2001: Takes up the post of technical skills coach at Manchester United’s academy.

2005: Makes the step up from his academy role to become reserve team coach at Old Trafford and guides the team to league, play-off and Manchester Senior Cup glory.

2006: His work at Carrington catches the eye of Danish club Brondby who appoint him as boss on a three-year deal but he leaves the post after just six months.

2007: Rejoins Manchester United as technical skills coach for the first team.

2008: Appointed as first-team coach at Old Trafford after Carlos Queiroz leaves his role as Sir Alex Ferguson’s assistant and current first-team coach Mike Phelan steps up to replace him.

2013: June 26 - Leaves Old Trafford having won three Premier League titles alongside Sir Alex Ferguson, after new manager David Moyes decides to bring in his own backroom staff.

July 1 - Joins Russian team Anzhi Makhachkala as assistant to Guus Hiddink.

July 22 - Takes over as Anzhi boss following the resignation of Hiddink.

August 7 - Sacked by Anzhi after just 16 days after failing to win any of his four games in charge., although boardroom turmoil was also a crucial factor in his dismissal.

November 13 - Appointed as head coach at Fulham to work alongside manager Martin Jol.

December 1 - Takes over the top job at Craven Cottage after Jol is relieved of his duties.

December 24 - Alan Curbishley is brought in to work alongside Meulensteen as technical director.

December 28 - The Cottagers are beaten 6-0 away at fellow strugglers Hull.

February 4 - Fulham are knocked out of the FA Cup in extra time by League One Sheffield United.

2014: February 14 - Sacked as Fulham boss and replaced by Felix Magath after a seven-match winless run.

IMO, sewaktu Rene di United doi telah banyak menghasilkan pemain muda & beberapa di antaranya masih di klub saat ini plus lagi struggle dengan penampilan yang pasang surut.
IMO, jika Rene kembali akan berdampak positif untuk Clev, Welbeck, Januzaj, Keane's dkk. Juga untuk menjaga RvP keluar dan bertambahnya ilmu strategi Moyes. :D

iamsetia
16-02-2014, 12:45 AM
kalau moyes sadar pasti bakalan ditelpon rene untuk bantuin dia kembali united.. muda2an rene ngak gengsi balik ke united lagi..

zudomiriku
25-04-2014, 11:07 AM
Meulensteen blasts Moyes for complete overhaul of Man United backroom staff

David Moyes failed as Manchester United manager because he ignored the advice of Sir Alex Ferguson’s backroom staff and it ‘backfired’ on him, the club’s former first-team coach Rene Muelensteen has claimed.

Muelensteen was unhappy with the reduced role offered to him by Moyes and left Old Trafford last summer along with Ferguson’s No 2 Mike Phelan and goalkeeper coach Eric Steele.

Moyes's backroom team of Steve Round and Jimmy Lumsden were sacked along with the manager on Tuesday – although Chris Woods remains on the staff – and Muelensteen believes the Scot should have listened to him.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/bu7che/album%20gw/album%20gw012/article-2612697-1B8C86E600000578-350_634x403_zps6d967203.jpg (http://s178.photobucket.com/user/bu7che/media/album%20gw/album%20gw012/article-2612697-1B8C86E600000578-350_634x403_zps6d967203.jpg.html)
Mistake: Rene Meulensteen claims Daid Moyes should not have changed Manchester United's backroom staff

He said: ‘David ignored the solid advice given to him by many of the staff in place at the time and opted to put his own plans in place, which he’s entitled to do but it backfired on him a little bit.

‘I always strongly believe that performances and results are a reflection of what is happening behind the doors. That wasn’t good enough.

‘Don’t forget that David Moyes was a respected manager over 11 years at Everton, but I tried to warn him: “You do realise that, with all respect to Everton, you’re going from a yacht to a cruise liner, and that’s how big the difference will be?”

‘It’s everything that surrounds the club – the players, the pressure, the performances. I think he’s underestimated that and unfortunately it’s cost him his position.’

Speaking to US radio station SiriusXM, Muelensteen insisted that Moyes should have stuck to the winning formula established by Ferguson and resisted the temptation to make changes.

He added: ‘It became evident to me after a few meetings with David Moyes about the upcoming season that he wanted to bring his own people in and do things in own way, and I felt very strongly that things would change dramatically for myself so I couldn’t carry on.

‘You have to look at a club like Manchester United and the job David Moyes took on as the exception and the rule. United are a very successful team with many successful years behind them. The strategies in place worked.

‘Sir Alex Ferguson had evolved over 26 years at Manchester United. He had the ultimate situation that any manager would want to manage a club of that size.

‘One of the massive qualities Sir Alex Ferguson had was to surround himself with experienced people but, more importantly to delegate to them. You can only do that if you can trust those people around you, and Sir Alex Ferguson did that. It created a lot of time and space for him on a daily basis.’

Despite the problems Moyes encountered, Muelensteen admitted that he is still shocked by United’s decline this season. The reigning Premier League champions reached three Champions League finals during the Dutchman’s second spell at the club, winning one of them, but are currently seventh in the table and out of the running to play in Europe’s top competition next season.

‘It’s really too crazy for words that we are talking about this,’ he said. ‘I’ve been part of the Manchester United backroom staff under Sir Alex Ferguson in the last five years that has proven to be the most successful period in the club’s history.

‘To now have a really poor season, dropping to seventh in the league table, out of the Champions League suddenly after so many years of constant success, that’s probably why the decision has been made.

‘Even before David Moyes had the job, I still think United had a fantastic squad with fantastic players. With the right additions it can still be a force very quickly, and next year they want to be challenging for the title again of course.’

United have installed Ryan Giggs as interim boss for the final four games of the season. Muelensteen, who was sacked as Fulham boss in February after 17 games in charge, is convinced the Old Trafford icon can be a top manager in the future.

He added: ‘It’s an important call for the club. First of all it was very difficult to part ways with David Moyes but more important is what they’re going to decide now for the future.

‘This is the right decision for sure to keep Ryan in place. He knows Manchester United inside out. He’s been part of United for so many years.

‘Yes, people would say that he doesn’t have any managerial experience as yet, but I strongly believe that Ryan has all the capabilities, maybe not now but in the future to become a very good manager.

‘It’s important that he surrounds himself with the right people and he could be a success.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2612697/Rene-Meulensteen-blasts-David-Moyes-overhaul-Manchester-United-backroom-staff.html

troy andreas
06-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Van Gaal rejects chance to add Meulensteen to Manchester United coaching staff

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-2650136-045181A7000005DC-764_634x486.jpg

Former Manchester United assistant told his services will not be needed
Had been employed under Sir Alex Ferguson
Louis van Gaal will bring in his own staff
Ryan Giggs will be an assistant at Old Trafford next season

Louis van Gaal has told Rene Meulensteen his services will not be required at Manchester United next season.

Meulensteen was previously employed by United under Sir Alex Ferguson and enjoyed great success at the club before he left following the appointment of David Moyes last summer.

Since then the Dutch coach has had two short and troubled spells as a manager at Anzhi Makhachkala in Russia and Fulham in the Premier League.

Meulensteen has been out of work since his departure from Fulham in February but he has revealed a desire to return to Old Trafford to work under countryman Van Gaal.

However, the Holland boss has rejected that plan and will bring his own coaches to United.

'I would have been keen to go back,' Meulensteen said at the release of the LMA Annual Castrol European Managers and Coaches Survey.

'I spent 12 years at what is a fantastic club and never left Man United because I fell out with anyone there.

'But they've chosen to appoint Louis van Gaal and he has decided to bring in his own people so that is not an option.
'Have I spoken to Van Gaal? Yes, I know that is the case - it has been confirmed to me.'

He added: 'It is disappointing. When you spend 12 years at a club the size of Manchester United, working in every department - not least for five years with the first team which were the most successful in the history of the club - of course you are disappointed.

'There aren't many coaches who have spent so much time with one club as I have.'

Meulensteen remains keen to try his hand at management again despite bad experiences last season.

'I am definitely keen to get back into it,' he said. 'I've had an experience not many coaches have had because I worked in a very professional environment at United with a lot of stability and then the last 12 months have been the complete opposite.

'But it hasn't put me off at all, it only makes me stronger and more aware.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2650136/Louis-van-Gaal-rejects-chance-add-Rene-Meulensteen-Manchester-United-coaching-staff.html#ixzz33ppyhenk

stamansa
07-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Sudah tepat Van Gaal menolak beliau. Supaya United bisa 100% tdk lagi berbau SAF (bukan maksud meremehkan) agar kita sebagai fans juga bisa melihat United sukses dengan rasa baru mneer Belanda

troy andreas
08-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Sudah tepat Van Gaal menolak beliau. Supaya United bisa 100% tdk lagi berbau SAF (bukan maksud meremehkan) agar kita sebagai fans juga bisa melihat United sukses dengan rasa baru mneer Belanda

Kalau mau United bebas 100% dari bayang- bayang SAF semua orang yang pernah ada di bawah rezimnya harus dikeluarkan dong, Ryan Giggs?? :usul: :))

fredrian.seven
08-06-2014, 08:07 PM

Kalau mau United bebas 100% dari bayang- bayang SAF semua orang yang pernah ada di bawah rezimnya harus dikeluarkan dong, Ryan Giggs?? :usul: :))

He... bener kata Troy. Masih tersisa Giggs di masuk rezim Fergie. Mungkin plus Studwick dan psyio.

Menurutku alasan lain Rene nggak balik adalah karena (sama dengan Moyes) si LVG yang pegang kendali pas latihan. Itu peran Rene saat rezim Fergie. Jadi mungkin LVG juga nggak bisa kasih peran sesuai keinginan Rene.

Sebenernya Rene pernah jadi pelatih teknik United. Tapi artinya degradasi dari peran dia terakhir di United.

rondwisan
08-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Ya klo gk berkenan, gk perlu dipaksakan ( meski sama-sama Londo :P ), ini setidaknya udah keliatan typical DM ama LvG, jadi untuk keputusan yg sama (gk ngajak Meener Rene) belum tentu hasilnya akan sama ....

Andi Istiabudi
03-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Yup, United harus tetap optimis dan tentunya terus menang ;)

'Belum Terlambat Bagi United Untuk Bersaing Juara'

Bola.net - Rene Meulensteen menganggap Manchester United masih bisa menjadi penantang serius dalam persaingan berebut gelar Premier League musim ini. Menurut mantan asisten pelatih United tersebut, United saat ini sama sekali belum terlambat untuk bersaing.

Sempat mengalami masa sulit di awal-awal musim ini, perlahan tapi pasti anak asuh Louis van Gaal menemukan performa terbaiknya. Kini mereka hanya tertinggal delapan poin dari Chelsea yang ada di puncak klasemen setelah meraih kemenangan 2-1 atas Stoke City tengah pekan ini.

"Ini belum terlalu terlambat untuk menjadi penantang gelar. Tapi saya akan mengatakan bahwa itu terlalu dini untuk mengatakan bahwa United menjadi pesaing berebut gelar," ujarnya.

"Akan ada beberapa waktu bagi mereka untuk mengejar Chelsea, karena mereka terlihat begitu kuat. Musim masih panjang. Tak akan ditentukan saat Natal, liga akan ditentukan pada bulan Maret," tandasnya.(sky/dzi)

Andi Istiabudi
14-12-2014, 03:14 AM
Meulensteen: MU Menang, Tapi Jarang Meyakinkan

Bola.net - Eks asisten manajer Manchester United, Rene Meulensteen memberikan peringatan kepada mantan klubnya terkait performa mereka dalam beberapa laga terakhir. Meski berhasil meraih kemenangan dalam lima laga terakhir dan berhasil merangsek ke posisi tiga besar, namun Meulensteen menganggap bahwa performa United jauh dari kata memuaskan.

"Kemenangan-kemenangan yang diraih United sebenarnya bisa saja berakhir dengan cerita yang berbeda. Semua orang menyanjung tentang lima kemenangan beruntun, namun jika anda lihat kembali, sebagian besar kemenangan itu diraih dengan selisih yang tipis," ungkap pria asal Belanda ini seperti dilansir Talksport.

"MU tak seharusnya menang lawan Arsenal, Stoke bisa saja meraih poin saat menghadapi mereka, dan Southampton juga punya peluang besar untuk menang. Namun ketika melihat hasil akhir, semua orang melupakan performa buruk tersebut."

Akhir pekan ini, ujian berat akan kembali dihadapi oleh MU dengan menghadapi musuh tradisional mereka, Liverpool di Old Trafford (14/12). (tsp/mri)

Andi Istiabudi
15-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Setuju, tapi mungkin saat ini lebih baik tetap mempercayakan kepada LVG dulu untuk mengembalikan semangat dan mental tim. Biarlah Giggs belajar dahulu menjadi asisten pelatih :)

Meulensteen Minta Giggs Diberi Kesempatan Latih United

Bola.net - Eks asisten manajer Manchester United, Rene Meulensteen merasa senang melihat Ryan Giggs masih menjadi asisten manajer di Setan Merah. Meulensteen berharap Giggs diberi kesempatan untuk menangani United di masa mendatang.

Giggs pernah ditunjuk menjadi caretaker tim setelah United memecat David Moyes di musim lalu. Ia menangani United dalam tiga pertandingan di Premier League dengan meraih hasil satu kali menang, satu seri dan satu kalah. Namun Meulensteen yakin bila pria asal Wales itu punya kemampuan yang mumpuni untuk menangani tim sekelas United.

"Saya senang Ryan masih berada di sana. Saya rasa sangat bagus buat dia mendapatkan pengalaman menangani tim dalam empat atau lima pertandingan di musim lalu," kata Meulensteen kepada BBC Radio 5 live.

"Semoga di masa mendatang Ryan diberi kesempatan menangani Manchester United. Ya, tak usah diragukan lagi [dia cukup bagus untuk menangani Manchester United]."

Giggs saat ini menjabat sebagai asisten manajer Louis van Gaal. Sedangkan United sendiri kini berada di posisi tiga setelah mengalahkan Liverpool 3-0 di Old Trafford.(if/ada)

tumpal_oneunited
15-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Setuju, tapi mungkin saat ini lebih baik tetap mempercayakan kepada LVG dulu untuk mengembalikan semangat dan mental tim. Biarlah Giggs belajar dahulu menjadi asisten pelatih :)

Meulensteen Minta Giggs Diberi Kesempatan Latih United

Bola.net - Eks asisten manajer Manchester United, Rene Meulensteen merasa senang melihat Ryan Giggs masih menjadi asisten manajer di Setan Merah. Meulensteen berharap Giggs diberi kesempatan untuk menangani United di masa mendatang.

Giggs pernah ditunjuk menjadi caretaker tim setelah United memecat David Moyes di musim lalu. Ia menangani United dalam tiga pertandingan di Premier League dengan meraih hasil satu kali menang, satu seri dan satu kalah. Namun Meulensteen yakin bila pria asal Wales itu punya kemampuan yang mumpuni untuk menangani tim sekelas United.

"Saya senang Ryan masih berada di sana. Saya rasa sangat bagus buat dia mendapatkan pengalaman menangani tim dalam empat atau lima pertandingan di musim lalu," kata Meulensteen kepada BBC Radio 5 live.

"Semoga di masa mendatang Ryan diberi kesempatan menangani Manchester United. Ya, tak usah diragukan lagi [dia cukup bagus untuk menangani Manchester United]."

Giggs saat ini menjabat sebagai asisten manajer Louis van Gaal. Sedangkan United sendiri kini berada di posisi tiga setelah mengalahkan Liverpool 3-0 di Old Trafford.(if/ada)

Sepakat :thumbup:
Biarlah LvG menjalani kontraknya dulu sambil Giggs belajar dan menyerap ilmunya LvG.
Sabar ya Giggs.. :D

Andi Istiabudi
15-12-2014, 09:04 PM
10 tahun lagi mungkin ? :D

rondwisan
15-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Loan Pelatih kagak ada yaa ... :D:))

Kudu resign dulu, baru ntar gabung lagi .. :P

Andi Istiabudi
15-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Dari beberapa asisten pelatih Sir Alex, semuanya tidak ada yang menjadi pelatih utama United .
Mungkin suatu saat nanti Giggs kembali mendapat kepercayaan melatih United mengingat dia sangat dihormati baik oleh fans, kllub dan tentu saja pemain United :)

troy andreas
15-12-2014, 10:50 PM
10 tahun?

Kontrak LvG saja cuma 3 tahun, beliau juga sudah 63 tahun. Maksudnya pertahankan LvG hingga 73 tahun sebagai manager? Sir Alex saja pensiun di usia 70 tahun. Giggs saat ini sudah berusia 41 tahun, di usia 41 tahun Guardiola sudah menang UCL berkali- kali malahan. Just saying.

Sorry OOT.

btw balik ke Rene, berikut penggalan wawancaranya yang saya kutib dari telegraph:

“He will blow up at some point. That’s part of his make-up. Remember these words. If I’m speaking to you, I’m exchanging information over what I feel passionate about but I don’t lecture you."
"I’m not preaching to you. If you go and sit with Van Gaal, you’ll come out thinking ‘I’m 12 years old’. He will speak to you as if you have no clue. He will look at you and be thinking ‘what are you asking me? I’m Louis van Gaal’. He’s not my cup of tea. It’s one of the reasons I quite like Ronald (Koeman) as a person - he doesn’t preach or lecture people like the other guy does."

Rene soal Giggsy, masih dari telegraph:

“I said to Ryan (Giggs, Van Gaal’s assistant): ‘I’m so glad you’re staying at the club in this role because you’re the one holding on to this life-line to the Ferguson era but I’m telling you it’s going to be the most difficult three years ahead of you.’ The lifeline is the connection to Ferguson, and what Ryan grew up with, the DNA that Ferguson put in the club. If Giggs leaves the club, that’s it, done, gone, forget it, he’s the last one holding on to it. It would be a very sad moment.”

selengkapnya:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11291925/Manchester-United-have-an-identity-crisis-under-Louis-van-Gaal-says-Rene-Meulensteen.html

Andi Istiabudi
15-12-2014, 11:04 PM
10 tahun?

Kontrak LvG saja cuma 3 tahun, beliau juga sudah 63 tahun. Maksudnya pertahankan LvG hingga 73 tahun sebagai manager? Sir Alex saja pensiun di usia 70 tahun. Giggs saat ini sudah berusia 41 tahun, di usia 41 tahun Guardiola sudah menang UCL berkali- kali malahan. Just saying.

Sorry OOT.

Yup, dalam sepakbola tidak ada yang bisa dipastikan. Bisa jadi setelah kontrak 3 tahunnya habis Van Gaal menolak memperpanjangnya. Tapi tidak ada salahnya kan kalau kita berandai-andai Van Gaal di United hingga 10 tahun kedepan ? Hehehe ... Nah kalau Giggs dibandingkan dengan Guardiola saya no comment deh :D

Mengenai pendapat René Meulensteen, tentu saja harus kita hargai apalagi pengalamannya mendampingi Sir Alex membuatnya mengerti dan memahami karakter serta kemampuan Giggs saat aktif menjadi pemain :)

Andi Istiabudi
12-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Sayang Indonesia masih kena sanksi FIFA, padahal kalau tidak besar kemungkinan bisa ketemu langsung Meulensteen kalau Indonesia lawan Malaysia :D

Eks Pelatih Manchester United Mungkin Tangani Malaysia

Mantan Manajer Fulham, Rene Meulensteen, dikabarkan telah menempatkan namanya di depan untuk posisi kosong pelatih kepala tim nasional (timnas) Malaysia. Pria asal Belanda ini juga eks pelatih tim utama Manchester United.

http://img.sportsatu.com/image_bank/rene.jpg

Ong Kim Swee saat ini mengisi peran pelatih kepala skuad Harimau Malaya, tapi statusnya hanya sementara. Semua itu jadi pilihan Federasi Sepak Bola Malaysia (FAM) menyusul pengunduran diri Dollah Salleh pada awal September.

Kini, FAM telah membuka aplikasi untuk peran pembinaan dan diyakini bahwa Meulensteen adalah salah satu yang dipilih untuk menjalankan posisi itu. Meulensteen terkenal sewaktu jadi asisten pelatih dari Sir Alex Ferguson di Manchester United.

Ia menjadi pelatih skuad utama The Red Devils di bawah Sir Alex medio 2007 sampai 2013. Setelah Sir Alex mundur dari United, Meulenseteen kariernya naik dan menjadi pelatih di beberapa klub tapi tak terlalu sukses.

Pria berusia 51 tahun itu hanya menghabiskan 16 hari bertugas sebagai pelatih klub Rusia, Azhi Makhachkala. Ia juga hanya berkarier kurang dari tiga bulan di Fulham, setelah mengambil alih peran dari Martin Jol.

Meulensteen saat ini menjadi konsultan untuk klub Major League Soccer (MLS), Philadelphia Union. Tapi menurut ESPN, ia jadi salah satu nama dalam bingkai pilihan untuk untuk jabatan pelatih timnas Malaysia.

FAM telah mengatakan, mereka ingin memutuskan pengganti permanen untuk Salleh sebelum akhir tahun ini. Sebelumnya, nama-nama seperti Bojan Hodak, George Boateng, hingga Marcel Desailly dikabarkan masuk jadi kandidat suksesor Salleh.

Source : http://www.sportsatu.com

zudomiriku
28-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Sir Alex Ferguson's former assistant Rene Meulensteen in talks with Fleetwood Town about becoming manager

* Rene Meulensteen's last management role was with Fulham
* Fleetwood Town have held talks with Sir Alex Ferguson's former assistant
* Meulensteen is hugely impressed with Fleetwood's new training facility
* Fleetwood parted ways with Steven Pressley after a meeting on Monday

Fleetwood Town have held talks with Sir Alex Ferguson’s former assistant Rene Meulensteen about becoming their new boss.

The 52-year-old, whose last management role was with Fulham, spoke to sporting director Gretar Steinsson this week about the prospect of moving to Highbury.

Fleetwood moved quickly to part ways with Steven Pressley after a meeting on Monday, with the split thought to have been amicable.

https://s31.postimg.org/f7orsm8q3/36A4916100000578-3710953-image-a-117_14696334133.jpg (https://postimage.org)\Rene Meulensteen spoke to Fleetwood Town's sporting director Gretar Steinsson about moving to Highbury

Meulensteen jetted off to America on Wednesday afternoon to fulfil coaching commitments in Indianapolis over the coming days and is scheduled to return next week.

He could, however, come back sooner and it is understood the ex-United No 2 is hugely impressed with Fleetwood’s new multi-million training facility - recently opened by Ferguson - and their vision for the future.

Owner Andy Pilley has stressed he wants a management team capable of ‘opening doors’ with the club hopeful of attracting some of the best young Premier League talent on offer.

ressley is thought to have preferred swelling his squad with older professionals, one of the reasons both parties decided to go their separate ways.

The League One season starts in just 10 days and Fleetwood are ready to interview another candidate on Thursday, although they will not be rushed into an appointment.

Meulensteen is also understood to be open to working alongside a younger coach should the right opportunity present itself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3710953/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-s-former-assistant-Rene-Meulensteen-talks-Fleetwood-Town-taking-manager.html

Andi Istiabudi
18-05-2018, 11:40 PM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/15E8D3E0225741E0B8A8FDB9E4CE558E.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,113,2121,1299

MEULENSTEEN'S TACTICAL BREAKDOWN

Former Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen has offered his unique insights into the Emirates FA Cup final, paying particular attention to the intriguing midfield battle ahead.

The Dutch tactician worked closely with Sir Alex Ferguson during his time at Old Trafford and he became renowned for his intricate work on the training ground, which is why we sat him down this week to assess and analyse the key figures in Saturday’s showpiece event at Wembley Stadium.

Here’s what he said on MUTV about the three central midfielders who started the semi-final against Tottenham Hotspur…

NEMANJA MATIC

“I have been very impressed and I still can't believe Chelsea let him go, because you need those players to anchor the midfield, give you that defensive balance, read the danger and make sure the game doesn't open up. He has obviously settled in really well and has played so many games. He is a good passer of the ball. I’d say he can sometimes release the ball a bit quicker, but that is all part of his development and the way United want to play. He has been very, very instrumental this season.”

ANDER HERRERA

“I like to see him in the formation with Pogba and Matic. Matic is more of a holding midfielder who makes sure that everything stays in balance and Paul likes to drift forward a little bit more. Ander is really an ant-like player. He is very tenacious, he gets up to players, he does his defensive job, but you cannot dismiss his qualities going forward as well. He had an excellent game in the semi-final. With those three players, you have a fantastic balance in the midfield and, a lot of times, that is the most important area of the pitch where the game is won and lost.”

PAUL POGBA

“Paul is physically strong, skilful and quick. There are still a few aspects of the game he needs to tidy up but, over time, he will get better and better. He makes those deep runs into the box and he has got the ability to score goals, which is so important to his game. Now we want to see him do it week in and week out, which only comes with experience, gaining confidence and belief. He had an unbelievable spell at Juventus and he is now back here. We want to see Paul grow into the player that we all know he can become. He has scored some important goals and every player wants to be on this stage. Paul is no different and, when he's on form, he can make a really big difference.”

WHAT ABOUT CHELSEA?

The basis of their starting XI is still unknown, of course, but Rene feels ex-Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas is the man to stop…

“Chelsea like to break quickly and through the lines. Fabregas is the key in his passing and the forwards know that. The moment Fabregas turns and looks ahead, the forward players are on their bikes as he can hit a forward pass. He is like Paul Scholes. He has that creative mind, he gets the ball going forward with quality, with little through passes, or sometimes he just holds on to it. He played for Arsenal for many years and there was a clear link with Robin van Persie at that time. We basically stopped the ball going in to Fabregas and that was the key, so other players had to make decisions that they weren't used to. It's about killing it at the source.”

www.manutd.com