PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

penk22_
09-11-2015, 05:09 AM
1 lagi pemain reserve U21 yang diorbitkan LvG musim ini. Semalem debut pas lawan West Bromwich Albion masuk menggantikan Marcos Rojo.
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson menjadi pemain ke 890 yang bermain untuk Manchester United.

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/%7E/media/43FB3227A87C4C108AF6F7E1931EAAB4.ashx?w=240&h=311&rgn=0,0,2622,3398

Birthdate : 2 February 1997
Birthplace : Manchester
Position : Defender
Joined United : 1 July 2013

Cultured defender who represented England at Schoolboy level.

Elegant on the ball but a strong tackler, the local lad has plenty of experience of the Nike-sponsored Premier Cup and Milk Cup and can play in a couple of positions in the back four.

A ball-playing defender with good stature and real presence, he has been tried in a holding role in midfield, but looks most at home as a left-footed centre back or on the left side of defence.

The local lad is highly thought of within the club and helped keep things tight at the back during the successful 2013 Milk Cup run. There was a special moment for him when he made his Under-21 debut, at the tender age of 16, against Bolton Wanderers as a second-half substitute.

The 2014 Milk Cup outing saw him score twice in the tournament as the Reds retained the trophy in Northern Ireland, including the all-important winner in the final against Vendee. He pushed on last season, as expected, and made more appearances for the Under-18s (31) than any of his colleagues.

A regular in the defence, he added more to the attacking elements of his game but only scored once, the eventual winner in a 2-1 triumph against Blackburn Rovers. "Cameron has improved and developed throughout the season as well," said Paul McGuinness.

Warren Joyce praised his progress at the start of the 2015/16 season as he adapted seamlessly to life in the Under-21s and also performed in Nicky Butt's Under-19 side in the UEFA Youth League.

"Cameron has been excellent really this season," said Joyce. "He has gone from strength to strength."
Borthwick-Jackson is certainly growing into a left-back role at the higher level and can be extremely satisfied with his progress.

penk22_
09-11-2015, 05:13 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/F4694C21AA8942F38576D5357547462D.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,207,5184,3127

Introducing Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, who made his senior Manchester United debut in Saturday's win over West Bromwich Albion (http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Nov/cameron-borthwick-jackson-introduction.aspx), has impressed this season in the Under-21s and Under-19s after graduating from the Academy.

The 18-year-old local lad came on for the final 15 minutes of the game at Old Trafford, replacing Marcos Rojo, and was neat and tidy in helping the Reds close out a 2-0 victory.

Borthwick-Jackson looks at home at left-back or centre-half and has made the step up in class to display his increasing maturity.

He has been on the radar for some time, making his Under-21 debut as a 16-year-old and scoring the winner in the 2014 Milk Cup final. This term, he has been one of the stand-out performers in Warren Joyce's side, starting all five fixtures, and has also had three outings in the UEFA Youth League.

"Cameron has been excellent this season," said Joyce. "He has gone from strength to strength."

Paul McGuinness, the club's Under-18 coach, also spoke about the defender during his time in the Academy, as he made more appearances than anybody else in the youth-team squad in 2014/15.

"Cameron has got all the equipment to do it," said McGuinness. "He's tall, strong and can run and play."

The defender has been given the no.43 shirt number by Louis van Gaal.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Nov/cameron-borthwick-jackson-introduction.aspx

penk22_
09-11-2015, 05:17 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/%7E/media/5028433E1C6D455CAF0FDAEFDA1D5040.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,46,2010,1176

Van Gaal has confidence in Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Louis van Gaal insists he had no qualms about handing a debut to Cameron-Borthwick Jackson, after the youngster came off the bench to help Manchester United secure a clean sheet against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

The 18-year-old defender replaced Marcos Rojo after 77 minutes of the Reds' 2-0 win at Old Trafford (http://www.manutd.com/en/Fixtures-And-Results/Match-Reports/2015/Nov/Match-report-Manchester-United-v-West-Bromwich-Albion-Barclays-Premier-League.aspx), to become the eighth Academy graduate to make his first senior appearance for the club during van Gaal's reign as manager.

Jesse Lingard - another player to have risen through the United ranks - opened the scoring in the second half with his first senior goal, before Juan Mata's late penalty wrapped up the three points.

Borthwick-Jackson joins Lingard, Tyler Blackett, Reece James, Saidy Janko, Andreas Pereira, Paddy McNair and Tom Thorpe in making the step up under the current management and, after the game, the boss explained why United's new no.43 deserved his chance.

"I have seen him once or twice and I have been impressed by him," van Gaal told MUTV (http://www.manutd.com/mutv). "Yesterday, I knew that Marouane Fellaini was injured, so I talked with [Under-21s coach] Warren Joyce and asked what he had for me.

"I’m always taking with him or [Under-18s coach] Paul McGuinness, and he [Joyce] said at the moment the left full-back is in good shape. I needed a left full-back because Marcos Rojo had played a few games in a row, so I have to take into account that it might be too much.

"I put Cameron in the line-up without any fear, and I have to say he did very well."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Nov/Louis-van-Gaal-expresses-confidence-in-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson.aspx

Andi Istiabudi
09-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Bagi teman-teman yang kemarin tidak sempat menyaksikan aksi Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, berikut cuplikan penampilannya saat melawan West Bromwich Albion :)

rMhTYEIoTPQ

zudomiriku
09-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Cameron-Borthwick Jackson made his senior debut for Manchester United against West Brom. So, who is the 18-year-old defender?

* Manchester United defeated West Brom 2-0 at Old Trafford on Saturday
* Louis van Gaal handed a debut to defender Cameron-Borthwick Jackson
* The 18-yeard-old replaced Marcos Rojo in the 77th minute of the match

On an evening where Jesse Lingard stole the headlines, Louis van Gaal handed a debut to 18-year-old defender Cameron-Borthwick Jackson against West Brom.

Borthwick Jackson entered the fray in the 77th minute of the clash at Old Trafford with Marcos Rojo making way.

Here, Sportsmail tells you everything you need to know about the United youngster.

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON IS A GREAT NAME. WHO IS HE?

An 18-year-old who plays for Manchester United as a left back or centre half.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/bu7che/zudo1/zudo1001/2E3706D000000578-3309518-image-a-25_1447015737032_zpsnkvn5j8t.jpg (http://s178.photobucket.com/user/bu7che/media/zudo1/zudo1001/2E3706D000000578-3309518-image-a-25_1447015737032_zpsnkvn5j8t.jpg.html)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson gets ready to make his senior debut for Manchester United on Saturday

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/bu7che/zudo1/zudo1001/2E35710C00000578-3309518-image-a-26_1447015741042_zpslvhphzdc.jpg (http://s178.photobucket.com/user/bu7che/media/zudo1/zudo1001/2E35710C00000578-3309518-image-a-26_1447015741042_zpslvhphzdc.jpg.html)
Borthwick-Jackson replaced Marcos Rojo in the 77th minute of United's 2-0 victory against West Brom

WHATíS HIS STORY?

Borthwick-Jackson is a graduate of the clubís famous academy, and made his Under 21 debut for United aged just 16. The defender was in the 2013 Milk Cup-winning team, and scored twice in the final as they retained the trophy a year later.

He is described by Unitedís official website as a Ďball-playing defender with good stature and presenceí.

BUT IS HE ANY GOOD?

According to United Under 18s coach Paul McGuinness, the young defender Ďhas got all the equipment to do ití, and reserve team manager Warren Joyce says: ĎCameron has been excellent this season. He has gone from strength to strengthí.

Borthwick-Jackson has represented England at Under 16 and 17 levels, and has performed well for Nicky Buttís United Under 19s in the UEFA Youth League.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3309518/Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-senior-debut-Manchester-United-against-West-Brom-18-year-old-defender.html

alfiandrmwn
09-11-2015, 02:43 PM
"Saya menempatkan Cameron dalam line-up tanpa rasa takut dan saya harus mengatakan dia sangat baik."

Borthwick-Jackson bergabung dengan Lingard, Tyler Blackett, Reece James, Saidy Janko, Andreas Pereira, Paddy McNair dan Tom Thorpe dalam memasuki tahap baru dikarir sepakbolanya dengan masuk daftar pemain utama dan setelah pertandingan, LVG mengungkapkan ia layak mendapatkan kesempatan ini.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (18 Tahun) menggantikan Rojo dimenit 77, Sabtu kemarin, mengenakan nomor punggung 43.

alfiandrmwn
10-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Alasan Van Gaal Masukkan Cameron Saat Melawan West Brom

Bola.net - Louis van Gaal membeberkan alasan mengapa dirinya nekat membawa pemain muda Cameron Borthwick-Jackson di laga melawan West Bom akhir pekan kemarin. Manajer 63 tahun tersebut menyebut jika keputusan itu dibuat karena dirinya memikirkan kebugaran Marcos Rojo.

Ya, pada saat itu, Rojo memang tampil di sejumlah laga bersama The Red Devils. Hal yang cukup mengkhawatirkan tentunya, terlebih kondisi bek asal Argentina tersebut masih belum benar-benar bugar.

Akhirnya, ia coba berkonsultasi kepada pelatih tim U-18 dan U-21, Paul McGuinness dan Warren Joyce, terkait pemain muda yang tersedia dan pantas dimasukkan ke tim utama.

"Saya sudah pernah melihat Cameron satu atau dua kali dan saya terkesan dengannya," ujar Van Gaal saat diwawancarai MUTV.

"Saya tahu jika Marouane Fellaini cedera, jadi saya bicara kepada Warren Joyce dan bertanya apa yang ia punya untuk saya. Saya juga selalu berbicara dengan Paul McGuinnes. Saya butuh bek sayap kiri karena Marcos Rojo sudah bermain di beberapa pertandingan berturut-turut," sambungnya.

"Saya lalu memasukkan Cameron ke dalam line-up tanpa ada ketakutan dan saya harus bilang kalau dia bermain dengan sangat baik." tutup eks pelatih tim nasional Belanda itu.

Andi Istiabudi
18-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Sudah namanya panjang, agak susah menyebutkannya pula :D

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/E2E3EC46AE174DCDAF97AAE2805C63C9.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,66,2000,1191

BORTHWICK-JACKSON HAS LONGEST NAME IN MANCHESTER UNITED'S HISTORY

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, who made his first Manchester United start against Bournemouth last weekend, has the longest name of any player ever to represent the club.

If the 18-year-old defender continues his rise, the replica-shirt printing department at the Old Trafford Megastore may need to increase its stock of letters with Borthwick-Jackson being only the fourth first-team player in Reds history to have a double-barrelled surname.

The 23 letters in his full name eclipse the man who only recently acquired pole position in the longest name chart - Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Furthermore, by our reckoning, Cameron shares the longest name in Premier League history with ex-Hull City striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink and former Cardiff City defender Kevin Theophile-Catherine.

Longest United names: 23 - Cameron Borthwick-Jackson; 21 - Bastian Schweinsteiger; 18 - Herbert Birchenough, Charlie McGillivray, Thomas O'Shaughnessy, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Juan Sebastian Veron, Walter Winterbottom, Billy Wrigglesworth; 17 - Russell Beardsmore, Danny Higginbotham, Andrei Kanchelskis, David McFetteridge, Raimond van der Gouw, Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Double-barrelled United names: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Eric Djemba-Djemba, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Ian Storey-Moore.

Longest Premier League names: 23 - Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Kevin Theophile-Catherine, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink; 22 - Giovanni van Bronckhorst; 21 - Jamie Barnwell-Edinboro, Jean-Claude Darcheville, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Konstantinos Mitroglou, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Nikodimos Papavasiliou, Bradley Wright-Phillips; 20 - Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Stelios Giannakopoulos, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Christian Wilhelmsson.

Note: We included names that players are commonly known as, so the full name of former United winger Nani - LuŪs Carlos Almeida da Cunha (24 letters) - was not counted!

http://www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi
18-12-2015, 05:34 PM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/7A48ECF277B64258BDC151E9F9E9DD81.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,86,2000,1207

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON KEEPS STAGE FRIGHT AT BAY

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson admits it has been a whirlwind time for him recently as he looks to remain part of Louis van Gaal's first-team squad at Manchester United.

The 18-year-old Mancunian made his debut as a substitute in the 2-0 win against West Brom last month and also came off the bench in the Champions League defeat to Wolfsburg. After being singled out for praise by the manager following his maiden start, at Bournemouth, things have progressed very quickly for somebody who did not make a single Under-21 apperance in 2014/15.

When asked by United Review if his call-up for the Old Trafford encounter with the Baggies came as a shock, he replied: "It was mad! I only got told the day before to come into the squad and then to get out on the pitch was just a dream come true.

"The manager has given me a chance, just like he gave a chance to Paddy [McNair], Jesse [Lingard], Tyler [Blackett] and a few others. I was just so happy and proud. I didn’t think my debut would come this year and it was a bit unexpected but you have to be ready for it.

"I don’t get nervous before games. Not even for the West Brom one. It is mad when you’re coming out to play in front of 75,000 fans at Old Trafford as you’d think I would be really nervous, but it doesn’t really hit me. I just block it out and get on with the game."

As 2015 draws to a close, Borthwick-Jackson can be extremely pleased with his progress but what does 2016 have in store for the relaxed full-back?

"I suppose I would just like to become a regular in the first-team squad. That is what I’ve got to aim for, getting regular minutes in the Manchester United side. I need to make sure I’m in the manager’s thoughts and will keep working hard. I have to be ready for anything and, although I’m young and still learning, I think I can become a regular one day."

Andi Istiabudi
21-12-2015, 10:14 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/027253FD9CEC4AADA29EE25327F2A79C.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,221,2076,1391

CAMERON KEEN FOR MORE FIRST-TEAM ACTION

In Saturday's programme, United Review, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson looked back on a whirlwind few weeks as he discussed his senior Manchester United debut and being part of the first-team squad...

Did U21s football prepare you at all for the Premier League?
I think it’s more about the physicality and the change in pace of the games. It’s a lot different to the U18s as you can sometimes get away with certain things, but if you make a mistake in the U21s, you get punished. I think playing against bigger and stronger players is a better test for you. It definitely helped coming up against senior players and testing yourself because it’s what you’re going to face in league football.

In terms of your technique, you’re left-footed so often play on that flank when you’re not in the middle of the defence…
I can operate on the right but I’m mainly used at centre-back or on the left-hand side. I enjoy either of the two positions as I’ve been rotated through them both. So I feel I’ve got a good understanding of both roles and it doesn’t really bother me where I play.

Your debut was part a whirlwind weekend for you because you were instantly called up to the England U19s squad for the first time…
I’d played in the U16s and U17s so I knew most of the lads in there and they are all good guys. It’s always an honour to represent your country and we played one game over in Holland, against Tim [Fosu-Mensah] and drew 2-2 before facing Japan at Manchester City’s training ground. So it was more good experience for me.

Another big step followed when you came on in Wolfsburg for your European debut…
Again, it was a dream come true. Making my Champions League debut at 18! My family were all so proud and I got loads of text messages from everyone saying how proud they were of me. I wasn’t nervous. To be honest, I don’t think I had time to be nervous. Matteo [Darmian] got injured and I warmed up very quickly and was soon thrown on.

You played your part in the build-up to Jesse’s disallowed goal – that was a key incident on a bad night for the Reds…
Jesse whipped it in and the referee initially gave the goal but they’ve gone to the assistant referee and disallowed it. I was very disappointed with that but you’ve got to take positives, even from a negative. The Europa League is still a very good tournament. It’s not the Champions League but there are still some of the top teams from throughout Europe in it. A lot of sides have Champions League experience and hopefully we’ll do well in the competition because we will be aiming to win it.

You also got a taste of continental football in the UEFA Youth League this season…
I played in three of the games and it is a different test. It is more about keeping the ball and breaking the opponents down. It is a lot more tactical and, although we did not qualify, I feel we did okay – especially in a couple of the ties.

The manager praised your performance in the 2-1 defeat against Bournemouth. Did you feel you’d played well in the game?
Yeah, I thought I had a good game even if the result was very disappointing. He has worked with some of the biggest names in world football so it’s great to hear that kind of encouragement from him. It’s wonderful for me to be working under Louis van Gaal and Ryan Giggs as I can learn so much. I just think I could still do more to influence those sort of games. I know I’m still young but I must try to have more influence in being able to grab a match by the scruff of the neck. I want to drive the game as much as the other players do. I realise I’m young and still learning and that will come over time. I need to keep working hard in training so I can drive the games later on.

You launched into two brave aerial challenges towards the end against the Cherries. Was it your way of showing you were determined to make your mark?
I think so. It’s just one of those things. I don’t give up. I keep going until the end. I think that is a good way of showing it. You have to be on your game, even if things are not going well – you must try something else and never give up. I’ll always keep going until the final whistle. I think I’ve always had that determination but the coaches here helped nurture it. Warren [Joyce] works us hard every day in terms of getting fit and improving our running power. He drills it into you mentally to never give up. Paul [McGuinness] does as well but he focuses on developing how we are as players. Warren has helped me a lot to become a professional and push on. He’s developing me as a man so I can compete in senior football. Especially with the modern game being faster than before, you have to be fitter and stronger to cope with the demands.

It was a tough week – physically and mentally – but the focus can now purely be on the domestic front for this busy period. Will that help?
I think we can push on. Obviously, with the squad we’ve got and the way we had been getting results until recently, we’ve been doing well. We just have to put the last few games behind us, look forward and push on and hopefully be title contenders. That is what Manchester United want to do. All the fans want us to do it and all the players want to win the league. That is the ambition.

Players do not get any time for celebrations over Christmas – is it something you are used to?
It’s just how it is, isn’t it? This is what I want to do and what comes along with it. It is a small sacrifice we have to make. I’ve had it over the years and can never complain because you are living the life you want to live.

Finally, 2015 must have exceeded all your expectations. What are your aims for 2016?
I suppose I would just like to become a regular in the first-team squad. That is what I’ve got to aim for, getting regular minutes in the Manchester United side. I need to make sure I’m in the manager’s thoughts and will keep working hard. I have to be ready for anything and, although I’m young and still learning, I think I can become a regular one day.

asririzky
18-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Akhir2 ini lebih sering di pakai daripada McNair. Semoga berkembang permainannya:wowcaem::wowcaem:

alfiandrmwn
19-01-2016, 07:03 PM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/17B9FD1EAE854C7891017D53A215A889.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,267,2006,1396

BORTHWICK-JACKSON CAN HANDLE ANY GAME

Manchester United's goalscorer Wayne Rooney and goalkeeper David De Gea were rightly praised for their influential roles in Sundayís 1-0 win at Liverpool, but Chris Smalling was also keen to shine some of the spotlight on Cameron Borthwick-Jackson following his confident display as substitute.

The 18-year-old Academy graduate was named on the bench by Louis van Gaal and was unexpectedly thrust into the fray on 40 minutes when replacing the injured Ashley Young, slotting in at left-back to defend against the threat of James Milner in front of the vociferous home fans.

It was surely a daunting task to play in his first-ever senior match against Liverpool, particularly at Anfield, yet Borthwick-Jackson did himself proud and produced a fine performance on the flank, defending stoutly and getting forward on occasion to supply a handful of whipped crosses into the box.

What made the youngsterís display even more impressive was the fact it was just his sixth appearance for the first team, although fans will no doubt remember the impressive shift he put in during the make-or-break UEFA Champions League defeat at Wolfsburg in early December.

Speaking to ManUtd.com after the final whistle on Merseyside, Smalling paid tribute to his fledgling team-mate and suggested he has a successful Reds career ahead of him. ďI think he showed he is ready for a stage like this,Ē Chris explained. ďHe has been drip fed quite a few games this season and he has done very well. To be able to stand up here and perform like he did shows he is ready for any game because if you can perform here then you can perform anywhere in the league.Ē

Asked if he looks after Borthwick-Jackson on the pitch, offering guidance in different scenarios and situations, Smalling agreed but said Cameron can also look after himself: ďI like to talk to the defence no matter who is playing. Maybe itís a case of spurring him on when he does something good just to keep that going but on the whole he looks after himself because he is a very level-headed guy.Ē

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jan/Chris-Smalling-highlights-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-performance-for-Manchester-United-at-Liverpool.aspx

alfiandrmwn
19-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson siap menghadapi pertandingan apapun.
Wayne Rooney dan De Gea memang banyak dibicarakan seusai pertandingan di Anfield. Keduanya berperan dan mempengaruhi jalannya pertandingan, serta hasil akhirnya. Namun Smalling berkata jangan pula melupakan sang juniornya, Borthwick-Jackson.

Pemain jebolan akademi Carrington ini turun dari bangku cadangan, kala menggantikan Ashley Young mengalami masalah lima menit terakhir babak pertama. Dirinya tersorot kamera sedang bersiap, tanda tanya dari para fans. Apakah tak ada pemain lain?

Menghadapi serangan gencar pemai tuan rumah dan menghadapi langsung pemain yang sarat pengalaman semacam James Milner. Borthwick melakukannya dengan baik, kinerjanya disektor kiri cukup rapi dan ada beberapa kali kesempatan ia melakukan crossing ke kotak penalti lawan.

Penampilan ke-enam nya untuk tim senior yang mengesankan, hanya tertutupi oleh pesona De Gea dan Rooney. "Saya pikir itu menunjukkan dirinya siap untuk tahap (pertandingan) seperti ini. Dia sepertinya telah mendapatkan pengalaman dari beberapa pertandingan sebelumnya dan menampilkannya hari ini."

"Saya tidak peduli siapa yang bermain (bersama saya), mungkin ini bisa memacu dirinya, untuk menjaga peluangnya kedepan. Tetapi secara keseluruhan ia tampil baik, menunjukkan siapa dirinya, 'level-headed guy'," tutup Smalling sambil berbicara mengenai model rambut Borthwick.

Fans pasti akan mudah mengingat, selain dari postur dan model rambut, terlihat gaya lari yang ditunjukkan oleh pemain 18 tahun ini.

Andi Istiabudi
03-02-2016, 11:59 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12669691_10153485908892746_2752721120506878604_n.j pg?oh=4c27d8f30cb9d0c89d8d6fcb6cffec17&oe=57342D02

penk22_
03-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Semoga makin matang aja, saat ini sedang berkembang dalam kepercyaan yang diberikan LvG.
Masih kurang dalam hal speed, tapi tetep konsisten permainannya selama mengisi pos kosong di sisi kiri.
Bo-Jack ini aslinya CB kan?

Andi Istiabudi
03-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Mungkin Cameron Borthwick-Jackson perlu menjalani masa peminjaman ke klub lain untuk menambah pengalaman jam terbangnya serta meningkatkan permainannya karena persaingan menembus tim utama United tentunya sangat berat. Kita tunggu saja aksi-aksi selanjutnya dari seorang Cameron Borthwick-Jackson :)

Zulfan
04-02-2016, 12:19 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160203/4281bf03cc6cb2a213e05d9085e38856.jpg

"Cameron’s a very composed player," said Lingard. "He’s come into the first-team fold, he’s played a few games and now he’s getting that experience that he needs. He’s slotted right in and done very well.

"He has come on leaps and bounds from when I knew him in the Under-18s. He’s a relaxed and composed lad, he’s got a great cross in him and he gets forward a lot. His defending is 10 out of 10 as well, so he’s doing very well at the minute."

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

alfiandrmwn
06-02-2016, 12:28 PM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/F709D43CDC864390B9F7E6D865FF8314.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,80,2000,1207

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON COMING ON LEAPS AND BOUNDS

Jesse Lingard believes Manchester United team-mate Cameron Borthwick-Jackson's defending is "10 out of 10", even if he joked he is upset with the left-back for ruining his latest goal celebration.

United's first scorer in the 3-0 win over Stoke City has praised his fellow Academy graduate, who turned 19 on Tuesday, and celebrated with an assist for the opener and another polished performance.

"Cameronís a very composed player," said Lingard. "Heís come into the first-team fold, heís played a few games and now heís getting that experience that he needs. Heís slotted right in and done very well.

"He has come on leaps and bounds from when I knew him in the Under-18s. Heís a relaxed and composed lad, heís got a great cross in him and he gets forward a lot. His defending is 10 out of 10 as well, so heís doing very well at the minute."

After diving to head home, Lingard tried to pull off another of his dab celebrations, like the one he performed at Newcastle United, but laughed: "Cameron ruined it, to be honest! Itís a little dance called the dab that I do."

There are plenty more youngsters within the Academy pushing for an opportunity at first-team level in the future and the 23-year-old has high hopes for some of the highly-promising teenagers.

"The manager likes youth and when weíve had a chance weíve taken it," Lingard added. "So I donít see why the next batch can't come through and do the same."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Feb/cameron-borthwick-jackson-a-10-out-of-10-defender.aspx

alfiandrmwn
08-02-2016, 08:37 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/D73184465C8741C888388229F74B3702.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,58,4399,2538

VAN GAAL PROUD OF BORTHWICK-JACKSON

Louis van Gaal was ďproudĒ of Cameron Borthwick-Jacksonís performance during Manchester Unitedís 1-1 draw with Chelsea on Sunday Ė despite the promising Academy graduate playing an unfortunate role in Diego Costaís 91st-minute equaliser at Stamford Bridge.

Borthwick-Jackson registered his 10th senior appearance for the club in the continued absence of injured left-backs Luke Shaw, Marcos Rojo and the versatile Ashley Young, showing admirable composure and defensive diligence on the flank behind the equally impressive Anthony Martial.

Unfortunately, following Jesse Lingardís superb opening goal, the 19-year-old was partially culpable for Costaís added-time riposte after he inadvertently played the Spain international onside as centre-back Daley Blind broke rank from the defensive line to close down the advancing John Terry. Costa duly met Cesc Fabregasís deft pass to round David De Gea and finish into an empty net with aplomb.

Van Gaal admitted it was an "unfortunate" moment for Borthwick-Jackson but praised the youngster's display during his post-match interview with MUTV, when asked about any positives he can dissect.

"We continued with our good, attacking football," the manager said. "We have created a lot of chances here at Chelsea. It's a nasty away game, I think, and one that's not so easy. The last few years Manchester United haven't won here so it's not an easy match Ė and we took the lead with a fantastic goal. A fantastic cross also. Then you can control the game, but in the last quarter we gave it away.

"There are many details which are responsible for that. We had a lot of free-kicks around the penalty area against us and we survived. Chelsea have very good set-plays and they have scored a lot from set-plays, so we were well organised. But then we have a goal like that Ė Daley Blind slipping and Borthwick-Jackson not taking the line of the defence. Costa is not offside because of that.

"It was such a pity because Borthwick-Jackson was playing fantastically and I was very proud of him. It was a superb performance until the last quarter. Itís sad for the fans also. This match you heard only the Manchester United fans and not the Chelsea fans."

FANS PRAISE BORTHWICK-JACKSON ON FACEBOOK

D'Arcy McKinney: "I don't blame Borthwick-Jackson, he had a good game. Unlucky for us but we played well. He has a bright future if he keeps this up, good to see United youth showing their class."

Soorma Singh: "He has amazing crosses!"

Dominic Neo: "His deliveries were swift from the left flank. It was sad he was caught standing out of the defensive line. He's a promising young lad."

Billy Murphy: "You can't blame Borthwick-Jackson Ė he was only trying to get back!"

Lumkile Tyesi: "For a third-choice left-back, Borthwick-Jackson had an excellent game. He tackles neatly, he's a decent crosser of the ball and gives us a good offense down the left. Hopefully he's as comfortable on the right side for when Rojo and Shaw come back."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Feb/Manchester-United-manager-Louis-van-Gaal-proud-of-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-after-Chelsea-draw.aspx

alfiandrmwn
11-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Bisa jadi the next Evra nih :D

Eks MU Senang Lihat Performa Borthwick-Jackson

Mantan bek kiri Manchester United, Arthur Albiston, percaya bahwa Cameron Borthwick-Jackson mampu melaksanakan tugasnya dengan baik selama diberi kepercayaan Louis van Gaal di tim senior.

Pemain 19 tahun tersebut terpaksa digunakan Van Gaal menyusul krisis pemain di lini pertahanan karena cedera Luke Shaw dan Marcos Rojo. Borthwick-Jackson pun selalu bermain di empat laga terakhir, termasuk saat melawan Chelsea.

Sepanjang penampilannya menghadapi The Blues, Borthwick-Jackson menunjukkan permainan apik menghentikan aksi Willian yang kerap membahayakan. Hal itu menyita perhatian Albiston.

"Yang saya lihat dari Camero, dia punya karakter untuk bermain menyerang dan bertahan. Dia bermain bagus di sisi kiri tapi saya juga melihat ia bisa bermain sebagai tiga bek tengah. Dia punya postur tinggi, bisa mengontrol bola dan mengalirkan bola ke depan. Dia juga punya fisik yang kuat," papar Albiston pada Manchester Evening News.

"Dia akan mendapat ujian ketika Rojo dan Shaw sudah kembali tapi saya kira ia bisa menghadapi situasi itu dengan baik," pungkasnya.

http://www.bola.net/inggris/eks-mu-senang-lihat-performa-borthwick-jackson-d7ae2c.html

alfiandrmwn
17-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Shearer Puji Tampilan Bortwick Kontra Sunderland

Legenda sepakbola Inggris, Alan Shearer, mengacungkan jempol pada performa Cameron Borthwick-Jackson kala melawan Sunderland meski Manchester United tumbang di pertandingan itu.

Bek kiri berusia 19 tahun itu dimainkan sebagai starter di pertandingan yang dilangsungkan di Stadium of Light tersebut. Meski di tiga laga sebelumnya tampil apik, namun United kalah 2-1 di laga tersebut. Dan meski MU tumbang di laga itu, Shearer justru memuji tampilan apik Borthwick.

"Ia (Louis Van Gaal) memainkan Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, yang masih berusia 19 tahun, lagi, dan jujur saja ia sebetulnya nampak tampil cukup bagus," puji Shearer pada The Sun.

Selain Borthwick, mantan bomber Newcastle itu juga memuji pemain muda Setan Merah lainnya, Donald Love. Defender muda itu masuk ke lapangan pada menit ke-38 untuk menggantikan Matteo Darmian.

"Ketika Darmian cedera, Donald Love, usia 21 tahun, diberikan kesempatan untuk melakukan debutnya. Namun mereka kalah bukan karena adanya dua full-back muda itu, namun karena para pemain senior tak cukup tegas dalam bermain," serunya.

http://www.bola.net/inggris/shearer-puji-tampilan-bortwick-kontra-sunderland-f1e635.html

arik_
19-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Semoga dapat melihat pemain ini berkembang dari laga per laga, melihat kontribusinya semakin terlihat di lini belakang, mengingat banyaknya cedera di sektor kiri bek. Overall mainnya keren, apalagi umpan silangnya :D Tapi speed dan positioningnya masih kurang.

Keep the good work, boy!

Siap-siap Shaw untuk bersaing merebut tempat bek kiri dgn CBJ

Andi Istiabudi
26-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Mungkin Ibunya tidak ingin Cameron terpengaruh gaya hidup Memphis yang glamor :D

Ingin Latihan, Borthwick-Jackson Masih Diantar Ibunya

Bek muda Manchester United, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, berhasil menembus skuad utama The Red Devils beberapa pekan belakangan. Namun ia membuat heboh publik olahraga karena masih diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington, tempat latihan Manchester United.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7430057.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PAY-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-is-brought-to-training-by-his-mum.jpg

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson berhasil menembus skuad utama Manchester United sejak beberapa laga lalu. Performanya di lini belakang juga tidak bisa dianggap remeh.

Louis van Gaal memilih untuk memasukan nama Borthwick-Jackson karena The Red Devils memang kekurangan stok pemain belakang. Beberapa bek seperti Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, dan Luke Shaw juga belum pulih dari cedera.

Kini, Borthwick-Jackson kembali menjadi perbincangan hangat di dunia sepak bola. Bukan karena prestasinya, tapi karena ia diantarkan oleh ibunya ke tempat latihan Manchester United, Carrington.

Seperti yang dilansir The Mirror, Borthwick-Jackson diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington menggunakan mobil Volvo. Dalam foto yang beredar, bek berusia 19 tahun tersebut terlihat duduk di sebelah sang ibu.

Bek lulusan akademi Manchester United itu sebelumnya dikabarkan akan tampil menghadapi Midtjylland, Jumat (26/2) dini hari WIB. namun kini ia diragukan karena cedera ringan dan Manajer Louis van Gaal dikabarkan tidak mau mengambil resiko.

http://www.sportsatu.com

Andi Istiabudi
03-05-2016, 07:10 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/88E72CE2E86A47B1AEDA587471F8807B.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,86,2000,1212

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON NAMED UNDER-21'S PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Manchester United fans have voted Cameron Borthwick-Jackson the Under-21 Player of the Year for 2015/16, capping an unforgettable campaign for the youngster.

The defender was a key member of Warren Joyce's title-winning squad, and was rewarded for his performances with a first-team debut in November, having joined the Reds' Academy at the age of six.

Cameron earned more online votes than fellow nominees Donald Love and James Weir, who were also put forward by their head coach, and was presented with the Denzil Haroun trophy at Old Trafford.

While it was his defensive prowess that particularly caught the eye at Under-18 level, the 19-year-old illustrated his ability to provide assists when setting up Jesse Lingard's goal against Everton Under-21s in September. His remarkable progress in 2015/16 is testament to his character and composed nature.

On collecting his award, Borthwick-Jackson said on stage: "It’s just a huge honour for me, winning this award. It’s unbelievable, it’s what dreams are made of. It’s what you dream of as a little boy, winning an award with Manchester United.

“All the way through, this is what I’ve been dreaming of doing and I’ve managed to come up through every age group and managed to make my way into the first team. As I say it’s just a dream for me.

“I don’t really get nervous. I know that’s hard to believe, when you’re coming out to play in front of 75,000 people, but nerves never really get to me. I block the crowd out and just get on with the game, it’s what you’re paid to do!"

tumpal_oneunited
03-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Mantab nih Borthwick.
Lama ga keliatan di tim senior United, tiba-tiba udah terpilih aja jadi pemain terbaik U-21.
Selamat.. :shakehand:

rio vander vidic
03-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Mungkin Ibunya tidak ingin Cameron terpengaruh gaya hidup Memphis yang glamor :D

Ingin Latihan, Borthwick-Jackson Masih Diantar Ibunya

Bek muda Manchester United, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, berhasil menembus skuad utama The Red Devils beberapa pekan belakangan. Namun ia membuat heboh publik olahraga karena masih diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington, tempat latihan Manchester United.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7430057.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PAY-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-is-brought-to-training-by-his-mum.jpg

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson berhasil menembus skuad utama Manchester United sejak beberapa laga lalu. Performanya di lini belakang juga tidak bisa dianggap remeh.

Louis van Gaal memilih untuk memasukan nama Borthwick-Jackson karena The Red Devils memang kekurangan stok pemain belakang. Beberapa bek seperti Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, dan Luke Shaw juga belum pulih dari cedera.

Kini, Borthwick-Jackson kembali menjadi perbincangan hangat di dunia sepak bola. Bukan karena prestasinya, tapi karena ia diantarkan oleh ibunya ke tempat latihan Manchester United, Carrington.

Seperti yang dilansir The Mirror, Borthwick-Jackson diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington menggunakan mobil Volvo. Dalam foto yang beredar, bek berusia 19 tahun tersebut terlihat duduk di sebelah sang ibu.

Bek lulusan akademi Manchester United itu sebelumnya dikabarkan akan tampil menghadapi Midtjylland, Jumat (26/2) dini hari WIB. namun kini ia diragukan karena cedera ringan dan Manajer Louis van Gaal dikabarkan tidak mau mengambil resiko.

http://www.sportsatu.com

Kociiiik..hehehe
Kalo emang bener cedera semoga cpt sembuh deh..
Aga males liat rojo main di bek kiri..
Maju doang..umpannya ga jelas..hehe

troy andreas
03-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Kociiiik..hehehe
Kalo emang bener cedera semoga cpt sembuh deh..
Aga males liat rojo main di bek kiri..
Maju doang..umpannya ga jelas..hehe

Ahh serius om umpan Rojo ga jelas? Nih salah satu contoh, umpan ke Herrera Lene-EKLdz0

Emang ga semuanya bagus, tapi umpannya masih jelas kok. Jelas ke kaki lawan atau out jikalau ga di sambut pemain lain dengan benar. :ngacir:

Congrats CBJ, one of my youngster! :thumbup:

alfiandrmwn
05-05-2016, 09:38 AM
BORTHWICK-JACKSON: I'M HUNGRY FOR MORE

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has impressed fans with his performances this season and the Manchester United prospect caught the eye again on Monday night, by delivering a mature interview to MUTV, spelling out his ambitions, after collecting his Under-21 Player of the Year award.

The 19-year-old spoke to Stewart Gardner at Old Trafford and was clearly delighted to have won his prize, which was one of his big aims for the 2015/16 season, but also quickly admitted that he is hungry to build on the 12 first-team appearances he has registered this campaignÖ

How does it feel to grab hold of that award?
Itís a huge honour for me, of course, itís what you dream of coming up through the ranks. When Iíve been to award dinners in the past, Iíve seen people pick up this award and I challenged myself to win it this year and, thankfully, Iíve done it. As I say, itís just been an incredible season for me.

If somebody had told you in July that you'd have this award and also played a dozen first-team games, would you have been surprised?
Yeah! My main objective before this season started was to establish myself in the Under-21s. As things have gone on, Iíve grasped the opportunity and am hungry for more. You canít just rest on what youíve done, you have to keep pushing on and keep doing what youíre doing. Hopefully, Iíll be in the managerís thoughts for the future.

What was it like for you to make your debut at Old Trafford?
It was a dream come true, even better to do it at home as youíre walking out in front of your own fans, in front of 75,000 people. Itís the Theatre of Dreams; itís unbelievable for me - an amazing feeling.

You come across as nerveless - did you have butterflies or did you slip into it easily?
I just came straight into the game, thatís just my character to get on with the game. I donít get nervous, which I suppose you wouldnít expect of someone at my age, but, no, they just donít hit me. I usually block it out and get on with the game.

Does that make you hungry for more first-team action?
Yeah, itís definitely made me hungry for more and thatís what youíve got to do, push on. Iíve had the taste, playing 12 games, so I have to keep going. You canít just rest on that, you want to aim to cement a place next season.

Have you learned a lot from the senior players?
Definitely! Iíve learnt a lot from the senior players this season who have given pointers and tips during the game. The pace of the game is much quicker, so that has really helped. I think the squad has helped me settle in and improve my overall game.

We've seen this season that, if you are playing well, then you will get your chance...
The history of the club shows that, if you play well, youíll get your chance. If youíre good enough, youíre old enough; I donít think any of the young players who have come into the squad have let the manager down.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-hungry-for-more-after-U21-award-win.aspx

rio vander vidic
05-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Ahh serius om umpan Rojo ga jelas? Nih salah satu contoh, umpan ke Herrera Lene-EKLdz0

Emang ga semuanya bagus, tapi umpannya masih jelas kok. Jelas ke kaki lawan atau out jikalau ga di sambut pemain lain dengan benar. :ngacir:

Congrats CBJ, one of my youngster! :thumbup:

Bisa aje bang troy..hehe..
Masih merindukan sosok pengganti irwin nih..mr. konsisten dr mufc..hehe

Riskur
30-05-2016, 09:23 PM
BORTHWICK-JACKSON SIGNS NEW DEAL

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until at least June 2020 with an option to extend for a further year.

Borthwick-Jackson,19, came through the ranks of our academy and was handed a first-team debut in our Premier League game against West Bromwich Albion in November. Cameron continued to make progress and went on to make 14 appearances for the first team. He also picked up the U21 Player of the Year award at the Manchester United Player of the Year awards, voted for by the Manchester United fans.

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said:

"Cameron is one of a number of young players to come through our academy to make their first team debut last season. This is something that our club has always done and promoting the academy and U21 players is something that makes everybody associated with the club very proud. Iím delighted that Cameron has signed his new contract and look forward to seeing him in the squad for many years to come."

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson said:

"I have grown up at United and have enjoyed every minute of being here. Last season was an incredible experience to make my first team debut and a dream come true for myself and my family. I feel it stands me in good stead for continuing my development as a Manchester United player. I will continue to work hard and take advice from the manager and his coaching team to improve with every training session."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/cameron-borthwick-jackson-signs-new-contract-with-manchester-united.aspx

penk22_
30-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Congrats CBJ :-bd

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjtVBsdVAAATkAQ.jpg

alfiandrmwn
31-05-2016, 06:59 AM
semogan makin apik kedepannya :happy:

Andi Istiabudi
24-06-2016, 10:40 PM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/027253FD9CEC4AADA29EE25327F2A79C.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,221,2076,1391

BORTHWICK-JACKSON HOPES FOR TOUR SPOT

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson admits a place in Jose Mourinho's pre-season tour squad "would mean a lot" to the youngster following his breakthrough season for Manchester United and a recently-penned new contract.

The young defender impressed throughout his 14 appearances in 2015/16 and last month signed a new deal to keep him at the club until 2020 with an option for another year.

The 19-year-old also picked up the Under-21 Player of the Year prize at the club’s end-of-season awards dinner and he now hopes he can impress his new boss if selected to join the group flying out to China next month for Tour 2016, presented by Aon.

"It would mean a lot because I want to continue after breaking through last season and push myself into the manager’s thoughts as a regular," he told ManUtd.com. "It would be a great experience to adapt with the team and be away with them.

"Playing in the first team was a fantastic experience last season. This club has always been about hard work and dedication and that has stood me in good stead. It’s not easy, but you have to keep pushing and I’ve driven on, worked on my game and hopefully I can keep performing well."

Borthwick-Jackson visited China with the club's Under-15s for the Premier Cup in 2012 and believes returning to the country to take on Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City would be a unique experience.

"I’ve been there before for the Premier Cup and it’s a lovely country with a great tradition – I’d love to go again," he enthused. "We went to watch the local team in Shanghai and there were loads of United fans there. The support is incredible over there, as it is everywhere.

"They will both be tough games. We obviously know about City and, as a Mancunian, it means a lot to me. Dortmund will be tough, too; they press well and have got a lot quality. It’s better to challenge yourself against teams like that. It can help you to hit the ground running playing teams like that.

"Pre-season is always a very important time as it sets you up for the rest of the campaign and gives you a confidence boost. You’re hopeful of a good first game and then look to sustain it."

http://www.manutd.com/

zudomiriku
01-08-2016, 01:37 PM
West Ham interested in loaning Cameron Borthwick-Jackson from Manchester United to cover for Aaron Cresswell

* West Ham interested in Manchester United's Cameron-Borthwick Jackson
* Defender could be used as cover following Aaron Cresswell's knee injury
* Cresswell faces up to four months out after suffering the problem
* Borthwick-Jackson is not in Jose Mourinho's plans for the coming season
* West Ham have had a £7million bid for Andrew Robertson rejected by Hull

West Ham have an interest in taking Cameron Borthwick-Jackson on loan from Manchester United.

The 19-year-old defender is one of a several cut-price options West Ham are exploring as they seek cover for the injured Aaron Cresswell.

Left-back Cresswell is set to be out for up to four months after suffering a knee injury in the Hammers' pre-season friendly win over Karlsruher in Austria.

https://s32.postimg.org/r1m6mm6jp/36AC4B4600000578-0-image-m-27_1469921725357.jpg (https://postimage.org)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is a potential loan target for West Ham. Borthwick-Jackson has been told by Jose Mourinho that he's not in his plans this season

West Ham's medical chief Stijn Vandenbroucke told the club website: 'Aaron faces a period of rest, followed by treatment and rehabilitation and he will be out for a period of between three and four months.'

His temporary replacement, Borthwick-Jackson, is set to be a victim of Jose Mourinho's clear-out at Old Trafford, with nine players told they are free to move on.

The young defender impressed under Louis van Gaal last season, but has been told he isn't in Mourinho's plans for the coming campaign as the incoming United boss looks to trim down his squad to just 24.

Those not in his plans have been told they will either be sold, leave on loan or train with the under 21 squad, with West Ham interested in offering Borthwick-Jackson the chance of senior football.

He made 14 appearances under van Gaal last season, including six Premier League starts.

Another target is Hull left back Andrew Robertson, with the Hammers having a £7million bid rejected for the Scotland international.

Hull want £15million for the defender, who played a vital role in their promotion to the Premier League last season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3716471/West-Ham-interested-loaning-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-Manchester-United-cover-Aaron-Cresswell.html

alfiandrmwn
15-08-2016, 05:11 PM
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson rencananya akan dipinjamkan ke West Brom selama semusim meskipun West Ham juga mencoba untuk mendapatkannya. [manchestereveningnews]

rio vander vidic
15-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Sebenernya secara pribadi gue suka nih gaya mainnya borthwick-jackson..tp berhubung ada shaw, yaaah..otomatis ga ada kesempatan nih kayanya buat borthwick-jackson tampil reguler..hehe

Riskur
22-08-2016, 10:24 PM
BORTHWICK-JACKSON JOINS WOLVES ON LOAN

Talented Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has joined Championship side Wolverhampton Wanderers on loan for the rest of the 2016/17 season.

The 19-year-old Academy graduate broke into the Redsí first team last term, making his debut against West Bromwich Albion in November and going on to notch 14 appearances at full-back.

He was voted Unitedís Under-21 Player of the Year at the clubís end-of-season awards dinner in May, having been a key member of Warren Joyceís title-winning squad; shortly after, he signed a new contract to keep him at Old Trafford until at least June 2020.

The Mancunian played in the Reserves' first Premier League 2 game of 2016/17, against Leicester City, and will now link up with Walter Zengaís side at Molineux as he bids to gain more first-team experience.

Wolves have won two and drawn two of their first four Championship games this season, including a 3-1 derby victory at Birmingham City last time out.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Aug/Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-joins-Wolves-on-loan-for-the-season-from-Manchester-United.aspx

zudomiriku
23-08-2016, 09:29 AM
https://s10.postimg.org/4ucjla2q1/377E360300000578-3752947-image-a-1_1471891601420.jpg (https://postimage.org)
Manchester United's Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has joined Wolves on a season-long loan

tumpal_oneunited
23-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Buat nambah pengalaman ya BoJack.
Semoga di wolves bisa main rutin.
Pas balik ke United udah bisa jadi pesaing kuatnya Shaw.

Andi Istiabudi
23-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Usia 19 tahun dan masih memiliki potensi yang besar untuk menjadi pemain hebat.
Semoga dia bisa mendapatkan pengalaman bertanding yang cukup dan tampil baik musim ini di Wolves sehingga musim depan Mourinho kembali meliriknya :)

Andi Istiabudi
11-07-2017, 01:10 AM
Leeds berusaha bergerak cepat nih :D

Leeds want Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson after left-back was loaned out to Wolves last season

According to reports, the 20-year-old is wanted by Thomas Christiansen either permanently or on loan after defender was left out of United's pre-season plans

MANCHESTER UNITED defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson looks set for a switch across the Pennines to rivals Leeds.

New Elland Road boss Thomas Christiansen wants the England age-group international in his ranks for a planned promotion push.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/nintchdbpict000213173464.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Borthwick-Jackson, 20, played 14 games under Louis van Gaal in the 2015/16 season before being loaned out by Jose Mourinho to Wolves.

The left back impressed under Van Gaal, but his lack of experience seems to have counted against him as Mourinho deployed under-fire Luke Shaw and Matteo Darmian at left back.

His loan spell at Wolves proved underwhelming though, with just seven appearances to his name in the Championship as Wanderers finished 15th and just seven points clear of the drop zone.

Leeds were rocked in May by the resignation of Garry Monk, after the former Swansea boss impressed at Elland Road before joining Middlesbrough.

Dane Christiansen has come in and plans to improve the squad under the ownership of Andrea Radrizzani.

And as the Red Devils headed out for their pre-season tour of the United States, Borthwick-Jackson was left off the plane, being left to ponder his future.

www.thesun.co.uk

Andi Istiabudi
09-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Mesti sabar nih jika ingin menyaksikan aksinya berseragam United kembali :)

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/69B37CFED97248C78C35DA12049436B5.ashx?w=1280&h=1280

BORTHWICK-JACKSON JOINS LEEDS ON LOAN

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has joined Championship outfit Leeds United on a season-long loan for the 2017/18 campaign.

The 20-year-old has featured for the Reds on 14 occasions, since making his senior debut during the 2-0 Premier League win over West Bromwich Albion back in November 2015.

Borthwick-Jackson later spent the first half of the 2016/17 season on loan at Wolverhampton Wanderers, where he registered seven appearances across all competitions.

The Manchester-born Academy graduate, also an England Under-20s international, is most at home at left-back but is also comfortable in central defence when needed.

Cameron joins a Leeds side that began their Championship campaign on Sunday with a hard-fought 3-2 away win at Bolton Wanderers, and his arrival has bolstered Thomas Christiansen’s squad ahead of their Wednesday night Carabao Cup clash against Port Vale. We wish him well for the season ahead.

www.manutd.com

delongedee
11-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Belum cukup matang untuk jadi pemain inti united

Andi Istiabudi
19-01-2018, 08:45 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/7337072765134A158A601DF1331ACFE3.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,163,1226,854

BORTHWICK-JACKSON RETURNS FROM LEEDS

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has returned to Manchester United following a loan spell at Championship side Leeds United.

The 20-year-old defender made the temporary move to the Whites last summer and made six appearances across three different competitions. His final appearance for the club came in their FA Cup defeat at League Two outfit Newport County on 7 January.

The left-back, who joined United’s Academy at the age of six and burst onto the first-team scene with some impressive displays in 2015/16, also spent time on loan in the second tier last season with Wolves.

He is the second player to return to Old Trafford this month following a stint away from the club after midfielder Devonte Redmond, who was at Scunthorpe United in League One for the first half of the season.

Borthwick-Jackson could be in contention to represent the Reserves in the next Premier League 2 fixture for Ricky Sbragia's side - against Tottenham at Old Trafford on Monday 29 January.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi
30-07-2018, 11:18 PM
BORTHWICK-JACKSON STARTS A NEW LOAN SPELL

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has become the latest member of the club’s loan brigade for the 2018/19 season by joining Scunthorpe United.

The 21-year-old, who has plenty of first-team experience at Old Trafford from Louis van Gaal’s spell in charge, has signed for the League One club for the entire campaign. The Mancunian, effective at left-back or in central defence, has previously had loan spells with Wolves and Leeds United.

Scunthorpe snapped up another Reds youngster, Devonte Redmond, on a similar basis last year and will be pleased to have beaten off competition for the services of Borthwick-Jackson. The loan deal is, however, subject to Premier League clearance and league ratification.

Promising goalkeeper Dean Henderson (Sheffield United) and midfielder Matty Willock (St Mirren) have already been sent out on loan by United this summer and more players from Ricky Sbragia's Under-23 squad could follow suit before the transfer deadline on 9 August.

Borthwick-Jackson told Scunthorpe's official website: “I’m buzzing to be here and can’t wait to get started. Scunthorpe really wanted me to come here and I couldn’t really turn it down.

”I’ve been at Manchester United since I was six years old and I’ve progressed all the way through. I managed to get my opportunity in the first team in the 2015/16 season, that was a great season for me and kick-started my career.

“But I need to play regular games and I’m at the age where I should be playing regular first-team football.

”I know it’ll be more a lot more physical in League One, so I’ll have to see how I adapt to that and hopefully I can impress.“

The man who has signed Borthwick-Jackson for the season, Scunthorpe boss Nick Daws, said: “I’m really pleased. He fits the type of full-back that we want - somebody that wants to get forward, wants to get crosses into the box and take opposition full-backs on.

“He’s young, dynamic and talented. He will suit our style of play down to the ground. He’s a boy of stature and will give us a threat in the opposition box and will help us in our own box as well.

“He’s got really good pedigree and burst onto the scene at Manchester United and played games for them in the Premier League.“

Borthwick-Jackson added: “I can play at left-back or centre-back. When I’m at left-back I like to go forward, get on the ball and put crosses in. I like to put tackles in, blocks and clearances too.

“I want to play as many games as I can and contribute to the team in whatever way I can - assists, tackles, blocks. Whatever I can do to help the team win games, I’ll do.”

Everyone at Manchester United would like to wish Cameron the best of luck for his spell at Scunthorpe

www.manutd.com

zudomiriku
15-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick Jackson to spend a week training with Dutch side Heerenveen

* The 22-year-old spent last season on loan at League One Scunthorpe United
* Borthwick-Jackson previously had loan spells with Leeds United and Wolves
* He made his United debut in 2015, going on to make ten first team appearances

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick Jackson is due to spend a week training with Dutch side Heerenveen.

The 22-year-old, who can play at left back and centre back, spent last season on loan with Scunthorpe United after previous loans with Leeds United and Wolves.

Borthwick-Jackson made his United debut in 2015, going on to make ten first team appearances that season, and has a year left on contract with the option of a further year.

https://i.postimg.cc/j5bJqnZ8/2-F2-F343800000578-0-image-m-60-1563058199720.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick Jackson to have a trial at Heerenveen

Meanwhile, Mateo Mejia, the 16-year old winger from Real Zaragoza is training at United ahead of his official signing with the clubs trying to agree compensation.

Dillon Hoogewerf, who has joined from Ajax, is also training with United's academy squad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7244927/Manchester-United-defender-Borthwick-Jackson-spend-week-training-Dutch-Heerenveen.html

Andi Istiabudi
03-09-2019, 02:35 AM
https://www.manutd.com/AssetPicker/images/0/0/8/169/567724/569697407JP039_A_F_C_Bourne1567438058167_large.jpg

BORTHWICK-JACKSON JOINS TRANMERE ON LOAN

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has joined Tranmere Rovers on loan for the remainder of the 2019/20 season.

The 22-year-old will look to gain further experience of first-team football and continue his development during his time with the Birkenhead club, who compete in EFL League One.

It will be the fourth loan of the left-back’s career so far, following spells at Wolverhampton Wanderers, Leeds United and Scunthorpe United.

The Manchester-born Academy graduate has made 14 senior appearances for United to date, all of which came during the 2015/16 campaign.

Borthwick-Jackson becomes the ninth Red to embark on a loan move for the term ahead, following Kieran O’Hara (Burton Albion), Dean Henderson (Sheffield United), Alexis Sanchez (Internazionale), Chris Smalling (AS Roma), Alex Fojticek (Stalybridge Celtic), Joel Pereira (Hearts), George Tanner (Morecambe) and Aidan Barlow (Tromso).

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi
09-01-2020, 10:52 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQsIQbGWR4QwsadXskerOBHb5W8KOu 8AsaQ_b3dE3dXKYNklcWl

BORTHWICK-JACKSON RETURNS FROM LOAN SPELL

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has returned to the club after a loan spell with Tranmere Rovers.

The 22-year-old is back at the Aon Training Complex following the stint with the League One club, who could end up meeting United in the Emirates FA Cup fourth round, depending on the replay results next week.

The full-back appeared six times for Tranmere - three games in the league, two in the Leasing.com Trophy and as a substitute in the FA Cup victory at Wycombe Wanderers in November.

He has previously been on loan to Wolves, Leeds United and Scunthorpe United.

Ethan Hamilton returned from his spell with Southend United but has already been loaned out again, to Bolton Wanderers.

Aidan Barlow is also back following his time at Tromso in Norway, while keeper Alex Fojticek's loan with Stalybridge Celtic has expired.

www.manutd.com

zudomiriku
10-01-2020, 08:11 AM
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cuts short Cameron Borthwick-Jackson's loan spell at Tranmere as injuries mount up for Manchester United boss

* Centre-back Harry Maguire has become the latest to joing the list of absentees
* Defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has returned to Manchester United
* The 22-year-old made five appearances for the League One outfit this campaign

Manchester United have recalled full-back Cameron Borthwick-Jackson from his loan spell at League One side Tranmere.

The number of injuries at Old Trafford is mounting up as they push for a top-four finish in the Premier League.

Centre-back Harry Maguire became the latest to be on the treatment table as it was revealed on Wednesday that he had suffered a torn hip muscle.

https://i.postimg.cc/VvbgFwQN/23195656-7869195-image-a-4-1578577021556.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
Manchester United have recalled full back Cameron Borthwick-Jackson from his loan spell. The number of injuries at United is mounting up with Harry Maguire the latest on sidelines

Defender Borthwick-Jackson, 22, has returned to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side ahead of a busy schedule.

A statement from Tranmere on Thursday read: 'Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has today been recalled from his loan by Manchester United.

'We thank Cameron for all of his effort in his time at the Club and wish him luck for the future.'

Borthwick-Jackson made five appearances for the League One outfit this season.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7869195/Manchester-United-recall-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-loan-spell.html

tumpal_oneunited
10-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Welcome back Borthwick-Jackson
Good luck

zudomiriku
23-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson could move to MLS as Manchester United defender looks to revitalise career... while Eric Bailly returns to the matchday squad for Burnley clash

* Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is currently training with Oldham Athletic
* The 22-year-old made his Man Utd debut in 2015 but has not kicked on as hoped
* Meanwhile, Eric Bailly is set to return to action tonight after six months out

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is considering a move to MLS to kickstart his career.

The 22-year-old, who made his first team debut in 2015 and was named United's young player of the year, was expected to have a bright future following his early promise.

However a difficult loan period at Wolves seriously affected his confidence and his form suffered as a consequence.

https://i.postimg.cc/XvhpwmT5/23734656-0-image-m-2-1579712775743.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson made his first-team debut in 2015 under Louis van Gaal. The 22-year-old went on loan to Wolves in 2016 but suffered a dip in form and confidence

The England U20 international had subsequent spells with Leeds United, Scunthorpe and Tranmere but failed to make the desired impact.

He is currently training with League Two Oldham Athletic as he ponders his next move but also has interest from Adrian Heath's Minnesota United and New York Red Bulls - he is attracted by the prospect of a fresh start across the Atlantic.

The left back and centre back is out of contract in the summer though United have a one year option.

Meanwhile, Eric Bailly is back in United's squad to face Burnley tonight.

The 25-year old has been out with a knee injury since July but is fit to figure at Old Trafford.

Victor Lindelof has been ruled out ill so Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will choose between Phil Jones and Bailly as to who partners Harry Maguire.

United are closing on a deal to sign Sunderland's 16-year old left back Logan Pye who was at Carrington this week and had been a target for Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7917369/Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-MLS-Eric-Bailly-returns-matchday-squad.html

zudomiriku
24-01-2020, 08:56 AM
Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson will move to Oldham on loan despite MLS interest

* Cameron Borthwick-Jackson will go out on loan to Oldham Athletic
* The Manchester United defender has been training with the League Two club
* He has been linked with MLS sides Minnesota United and New York Red Bulls
* Borthwick-Jackson made his Man United first-team debut under Louis Van Gaal

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson will sign for Oldham Athletic on loan on Thursday.

The 22-year old had interest from MLS clubs Minnesota United and New York Red Bulls but will delay a decision on moving to USA until the summer.

The centre-back has been training with League Two Oldham to up his fitness after a couple of injuries and has opted to see out the season with them in a bid to pick up competitive game time.

https://i.postimg.cc/65D9ggCc/23782586-0-image-m-27-1579796861280.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson will move to Oldham Athletic on loan from Manchester United

Borthwick-Jackson is out of contract in the summer but United have a one year option.

The defender has not hit the heights promised after making his debut for the first-team in 2015 under Louis Van Gaal.

He was named young player of the year for the 2015-16 season, making 14 appearances in all competitions.

But when Jose Mourinho took over in the summer of 2016, he was sent out on loan to Wolves the following season and his form and confidence deteriorated.

Since then he has been out on loan at Leeds United, Scunthorpe United and, this season, Tranmere Rovers.

He has not actually appeared for the first-team since his breakthrough four seasons ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7921635/Man-Utd-defender-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-Oldham-loan-despite-MLS.html

zudomiriku
01-07-2020, 09:26 AM
'It's revealed some truths in football most people won't ever see': Cameron Borthwick-Jackson pens heartfelt message to Manchester United fans as he leaves the club after 17 years... but admits to 'negative experiences'

* Cameron Borthwick-Jackson was released as his contract expired on Tuesday
* The left-back spent 17 years at Old Trafford but only made 10 appearances there
* He also had a series of unsuccessful loan spells before being released from club

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has penned a message to Manchester United fans after being released from the club – but has admitted to 'negative experiences' as part of the post.

The left-back spent 17 years at Old Trafford, having signed as a six-year-old in 2003, and made his first-team debut under then-manager Louis van Gaal on November 7, 2015.

But he was released on Tuesday after just 10 league appearances a series of unsuccessful loan spells at Wolves, Leeds, Scunthorpe, Tranmere and Oldham over the last four seasons.

And he highlighted both the highs and lows in a post on his Instagram account.

He wrote: 'After 17 years at the club, it's time for me to leave Manchester United.

'Growing up as a kid from Manchester, all I wanted to do was play for United. To make my debut for the club I grew up supporting was a dream come true and a day that will stay in my heart forever.

'I've had some great experiences, made some great friends and had the opportunity to play with/against great players.

'To that I owe a huge amount of gratitude to those members of the club who believed in me.

https://i.postimg.cc/J00dzXwS/30232374-0-image-m-59-1593532332358.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson penned a message to Manchester United fans after his release. The left-back's 17-year stint at Old Trafford was ended when he was released on Tuesday. Borthwick-Jackson has had a series of unsuccessful loan spells away from the north west side

'Likewise I've had many negative experiences which in turn have become lessons, especially in recent years. It's revealed some truths in football most people won't ever see (in due time).

'Lastly I'd like to say a big thank you to all the fans who have supported me and those who still continued to do so. I appreciate you.

'I'm looking forward to a new chapter that awaits me, wherever it may be'.

Borthwick-Jackson made just six appearances while on loan at Oldham this season, having seen a spell at Tranmere Rovers cut short in January after playing just three games.

https://i.postimg.cc/qBF1GzHM/30241912-8475711-image-a-4-1593550026425.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
https://i.postimg.cc/d3h4YKrY/30241910-8475711-image-a-5-1593550033515.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
https://i.postimg.cc/gJSNQ0ws/30241914-8475711-image-a-6-1593550051063.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8475711/Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-pens-heartfelt-message-Manchester-United-fans-exit.html

selama dipinjamkan kurang bisa meyakinkan pelatih United sehingga tidak bisa masuk tim inti, semoga bisa lebih sukses diklub baru. sapa tau kayak Pique, diklub baru lebih jago, ntar balik lagi ke United yak