PDA

View Full Version : [EPL] Manchester United 0-0 Southampton

penk22_
28-12-2017, 05:33 AM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/prosportsteams/images/6/6c/EPL.png/revision/latest?cb=20160520185607

https://image.ibb.co/jyCjjv/ezgif_4_237e01208b.png VS https://image.ibb.co/gyiuR5/ezgif_4_8e1e513db7.png

Manchester United vs Southampton

Manchester United vs Southampton - Premier League Gameweek 21
Minggu, 31 Desember 2017
Kick Off : 00.30 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford, Manchester
Wasit : Craig Pawson
Live : RCTI & beIN Sports 1

League standings and form guide
2. Manchester United : LWWDD
14. Southampton : DLLDL

Team News
Manchester United : Michael Carrick, Eric Bailly, Marouane Fellaini, Antonio Valencia, Chris Smalling and Marcos Rojo ruled out. Matteo Darmian and Anthony Martial doubtful.
Southampton : Cédric Soares, Ryan Bertrand and Charlie Austin ruled out.

penk22_
28-12-2017, 05:36 AM
Head to head pertemuan kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 64x
Imbang : 30x
Southampton menang : 28x

10 pertemuan terakhir kedua tim :
19 Oktober 2013 - Manchester United 1-1 Southampton - Premier League
11 Mei 2014 - Southampton 1-1 Manchester United - Premier League
8 Desember 2014 - Southampton 1-2 Manchester United - Premier League
11 Januari 2015 - Manchester United 0-1 Southampton - Premier League
20 September 2015 - Southampton 2-3 Manchester United - Premier League
23 Januari 2016 - Manchester United 0-1 Southampton - Premier League
20 Agustus 2016 - Manchester United 2-0 Southampton - Premier League
26 Februari 2017 - Manchester United 3-2 Southampton - League Cup
17 Mei 2017 - Southampton 0-0 Manchester United - Premier League
23 September 2017 - Southampton 0-1 Manchester United - Premier League

Andi Istiabudi
28-12-2017, 06:07 AM
Mungkin ini bakal jadi laga terakhirnya Virgil van Dijk sebelum bergabung dengan Liverpool awal 2018 yach..

Andi Istiabudi
28-12-2017, 07:51 PM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/D40FC5058764469FB5240E3B915A8933.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,48,2416,1408

EARLY TEAM NEWS: UNITED V SOUTHAMPTON

Marcos Rojo is available to face Southampton on Saturday, despite the Manchester United defender receiving a fifth yellow card of the Premier League season on Boxing Day.

The Argentina international was rather harshly cautioned by referee Martin Atkinson in just the second minute of the Boxing Day draw against Burnley at Old Trafford – our 20th league match.

Many supporters initially believed that had triggered a ban for Rojo, but Premier League rules state that “Matchweek 19 marks the halfway point of the 2017/18 season and is the final round of matches when receiving a fifth booking of the campaign can result in a one-match ban.”

This stroke of good luck – or good timing, more accurately – is a boost for Jose Mourinho with Eric Bailly already out for several months after undergoing surgery on an injury he suffered with Ivory Coast.

Fellow centre-back Chris Smalling also missed our last match due to injury, after seemingly hurting his groin in the latter stages of Saturday’s 2-2 draw against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium.

Meanwhile, it remains to be seen if Matteo Darmian and Anthony Martial are fit for selection, after both players were omitted from the 18-man squad that was named to face Burnley.

Right-back and regular captain Antonio Valencia is presumably still missing with the hamstring problem that he sustained in the recent victory over West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns.

Central midfielders Marouane Fellaini and Michael Carrick are not expected to return over the Christmas period, as the manager explained earlier this month.

WHAT ABOUT SOUTHAMPTON?

Virgil van Dijk is one player who will definitely not face United following Wednesday evening’s announcement that he is set to join Liverpool, reportedly for an eye-watering fee of £75million.

Saints manager Mauricio Pellegrino also fears that striker Charlie Austin is set to be sidelined for some weeks with a hamstring injury that he suffered against Huddersfield Town last Saturday.

The visitors are without a Premier League win since beating Everton on 26 November and, since then, they have gone seven matches without a victory. They suffered a painful 5-2 defeat at Tottenham Hotspur last time out, on Boxing Day, when Harry Kane scored a hat-trick for Spurs.

www.manutd.com

penk22_
30-12-2017, 02:56 AM
PREVIEW : MANCHESTER UNITED V SOUTHAMPTON

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/947320E29D0B487A8192EF8C1CC6D7D7.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,0,2000,1125

Setting the scene : After being held to 2-2 draws by Leicester City and Burnley over the Christmas period, Manchester United will look to finish 2017 in style with a victory over Southampton at Old Trafford. In the reverse fixture earlier this campaign, we claimed a 1-0 victory at St Mary's thanks to Romelu Lukaku's first-half goal, and Jose Mourinho will hope his side put in a similarly hard-working performance on Saturday.

Team news : Despite picking up a fifth yellow card of the season against Burnley, Marcos Rojo will be available for selection as his early booking against Burnley came after Matchweek 19 - the halfway point in the season. Marouane Fellaini, Michael Carrick and Antonio Valencia are all expected to miss out again, while Eric Bailly will be out for two to three months following surgery on his injured ankle. Chris Smalling, Matteo Darmian and Anthony Martial all missed the Boxing Day draw against Burnley. Charlie Austin (suspended), Cedric and Ryan Bertrand are unavailable for Southampton, as is Liverpool-bound Virgil van Dijk.

How are Southampton getting on? Mauricio Pellegrino's Saints currently sit 14th in the top flight, following a 5-2 defeat at the hands of Tottenham at Wembley last time out, which saw England striker Harry Kane bag a hat-trick. The South-Coast side are without a win in their last seven league outings and have picked up just three points in that period - earning draws against Bournemouth, Huddersfield and Arsenal. Nevertheless, their squad still boasts plenty of quality, especially going forward, with the likes of Nathan Redmond, Dusan Tadic and Manolo Gabbiadini - who scored twice against the Reds in last season's EFL Cup final.

What's our record like against the Saints? The Reds have faced Southampton a total of 37 times in the Premier League and have only suffered defeat on seven occasions, winning 25 of those clashes. United were also unbeaten in the three meetings against Southampton when they were managed by Claude Puel last season. The Reds won 2-0 in our first home league game of 2016/17 as Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice on his home debut before prevailing 3-2 in the League Cup final and playing out a goalless draw at St Mary's back in May, when Gabbiadini had an early penalty for the hosts saved by Sergio Romero.

Who's the man in the middle? Sheffield-based official Craig Pawson will oversee this top-flight encounter. The FIFA referee will be assisted by Peter Kirkup and Richard West, while Bobby Madley will act as the fourth official. Pawson has been in charge of 10 previous fixtures involving United, and the Reds have claimed all three points in eight of them - let's hope that positive trend continues on Saturday!

http://www.manutd.com/en/Fixtures-And-Results/Match-Reports/2017/Dec/preview-manchester-united-v-southampton-30-december-premier-league.aspx

Andi Istiabudi
30-12-2017, 06:10 AM
MOURINHO'S TEAM NEWS UPDATE FOR SATURDAY

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he is unable to give Romelu Lukaku a rest, after praising the Belgian's application, as he discussed his striking options for the clash with Southampton.

Speaking ahead of Saturday's teatime encounter at Old Trafford, the boss suggested neither Lukaku nor Zlatan Ibrahimovic are fully fit, with the Swede still working his way back from a long-term lay-off, even though both started against Burnley on Boxing Day.

"No, I can't [give Lukaku a rest]," said Jose. "Now, I say 20 matches in the Premier League, 90 minutes [for Romelu]. I think for a striker, for any player, [it] is absolutely incredible. But if you are central defender, if you are a holding midfield player, if you are in certain kinds of positions where you can control your energy and positional play a little bit more, you can resist and survive.

"But, for a striker in the Premier League, to play 20 matches, 90 minutes, I have to be very grateful for his personality and for his character. He's been unlucky in our box in recent matches. He was in the picture, I'm not saying he was a direct influence, in some of the latest goals we conceded. It's a consequence of a player who really needs a little rest or just a consequence of the moment of the occasion. But the guy is fantastic for me and the team and gives absolutely everything and I have no criticisms."

In terms of fielding both centre-forwards again, Mourinho explained: "It can happen but, for it to happen, they both need to be in their best moment and they are not.

"One is not because the situation in this team didn't allow him to have any rest and is giving absolutely everything in every minute and we just managed to give him a little rest in cup matches and, even so, he was on the bench for emergency situations.

"The Champions League was about the same - we had to fight until the last match for qualification and the boy is tired. He's physically a monster but he's not a machine and I think he's feeling it. And Zlatan is a man with an incredible injury, an injury that a 20-year-old man or a 20-year-old young man would suffer [from]. Imagine a man who is 37 years old and so many miles in high-level football, so it's not easy. We did that [play the two together] against Burnley and we will do that in some more matches if we need to do it, but I think for both of them to play together, we really need them to be at their best level."

Chris Smalling, Matteo Darmian, Anthony Martial and Antonio Valencia have all picked up knocks and the boss did tell MUTV he did not expect any injured players to return at the weekend. However, Marcos Rojo is still available despite initial fears he would be suspended after his early yellow card against Burnley. Michael Carrick, Marouane Fellaini and Eric Bailly are definitely all out.

Southampton are missing banned striker Charlie Austin and injured full-backs Ryan Bertrand and Cedric, while Virgil van Dijk is on his way to Liverpool.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi
30-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Semoga pertandingan terakhir di tahun 2017 ini memberikan 3 angka kemenangan penuh bagi United :)

wira_ozora
30-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Semoga pertandingan terakhir di tahun 2017 ini memberikan 3 angka kemenangan penuh bagi United :)

Aamiin...setuju Om,,match terakhir di Old Trafford di tahun 2017...mudah2'an MU bisa menang dengan meyakinkan. Semoga Pogba,Lingard,Mikhi,n Mata dimainkan dari awal biar MU bisa unggul duluan di 1st half. Soton defencenya juga ga bagus2 banged...apalagi Van Dijk udah fokus ke Pool. Gelar juara EPL emang udah mustahil diraih dengan selisih 15 poin,,tapi posisi runner up EPL ttp penting utk dipertahankan.

Andi Istiabudi
30-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Aamiin...setuju Om,,match terakhir di Old Trafford di tahun 2017...mudah2'an MU bisa menang dengan meyakinkan. Semoga Pogba,Lingard,Mikhi,n Mata dimainkan dari awal biar MU bisa unggul duluan di 1st half. Soton defencenya juga ga bagus2 banged...apalagi Van Dijk udah fokus ke Pool. Gelar juara EPL emang udah mustahil diraih dengan selisih 15 poin,,tapi posisi runner up EPL ttp penting utk dipertahankan.

Salam Glory Glory Man United !!!

penk22_
30-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Ntar live di RCTI & beIN Sports 1..

Zulfan
30-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Ntar live di RCTI & beIN Sports 1..

Siap bang. Makasi banyak infonya 😁

penk22_
31-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Lukaku harus keluar lebih awal gara2 benturan di kepala tadi dengan Hoedt, semoga tidak parah..
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DST-_MwX0AECiIi.jpg

wira_ozora
31-12-2017, 02:38 AM
Hadeuuhh.....ancur seancur ancurnya....harus beli pemain2 top di bulan januari kalo ga mau musim ini makin ancur.

Andi Istiabudi
31-12-2017, 03:04 AM
Hasil imbang dan Lukaku cedera....
Semoga tahun 2018 United bisa tampil lebih baik dan berprestasi lagi, meski saya pribadi agak pesimis United juara liga. Menurut saya dengan kekuatan skuad yang ada saat ini sebaiknya sih fokus di Piala FA saja karena jika juara masih ada kesempatan juara Community Shield awal musim depan :)

penk22_
31-12-2017, 03:05 AM
Imbang 3x berturut2 dan harus turun klasemen :)) :)) :))

Andi Istiabudi
31-12-2017, 03:06 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/5CEAEC75E4504056851CF784B365DECC.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,204,3603,2222

MANCHESTER UNITED 0 SOUTHAMPTON 0

Premier League | 30 December 2017 | Old Trafford | Attendance: TBC

Manchester United ended 2017 with a third successive draw after a frustrating stalemate with Southampton at Old Trafford.

The Reds had a number of opportunities to find the elusive breakthrough with Romelu Lukaku heading over and Ashley Young firing a second half free-kick wide, before Paul Pogba had a goal disallowed late on for offside. It wasn't meant to be for United, who made it a hat-trick of draws in the final fixtures of 2017.

Jose Mourinho made three changes from the draw with Burnley as Victor Lindelof, Jesse Lingard and Henrikh Mkhitaryan returned to the starting XI in place of Marcos Rojo, Marcus Rashford and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Pre-match, Jose Mourinho insisted striker Lukaku was in need of a rest, but he looked sharp from the off and should have put United ahead after just four minutes. A pinpoint cross-field ball from Pogba found Juan Mata, whose expert cross was met by the towering Lukaku, but he headed over the crossbar when free inside the box.

Southampton should have punnished the Reds moments later as Sofiane Boufal's pull-back found the arriving James Ward-Prowse, but David De Gea came to United's rescue, saving expertly down low.

The game then saw a lengthy delay as Lukaku was taken off on a stretcher following a clash of heads with Wesley Hoedt. United's no.9 looked in some discomfort and received oxygen as he was replaced by Rashford.

Luke Shaw, against his former club, swung a dangerous ball in from the left which narrowly evaded Rashford, before Ward-Prowse tested De Gea at the other end with a dangerous in-swinging free-kick which the Spaniard did well to punch away. From the resulting corner, a blistering counter-attack saw Mata feed Rashford who slipped in Mkhitaryan, but the Armenian's cross evaded everyone.

Hoedt then had a free header from another Saints corner, but he nodded wide before Rashford delayed on the ball at the other end and missed the opportunity to shoot, only for Mata to then fire straight at Alex McCarthy. The Reds would have gone in at the break in front if Lingard had not glanced Mkhitaryan's left-wing cross wide of the post. Shane Long had failed to score in his last 34 matches for club and country coming into this one and he should have really put that record to bed five minutes into the second half, but De Gea saved brilliantly with his feet after the Irishman had latched onto Ward-Prowse's low cross.

Mkhitaryan had a curling effort saved down low before the Old Trafford came alive with the introduction of Anthony Martial, and it was the Frenchman's direct running that won a free-kick for the Reds which saw Ashley Young curl narrowly wide, via a deflection, from 25 yards.

Dusan Tadic headed Boufal's cross over before Martial caused panic at the other end, taking on three defenders, but again Rashford delayed his shot.

Southampton recently sold defender Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool for a world-record fee, but they were standing firm at the back nonetheless as the Reds fans became more and more frustrated.

The United faithful were on their feet seconds later as Pogba poked home Nemanja Matic's effort in the box, but the goal was rightly ruled out for offside, before Lingard had two-half chances late on, which he could not convert.

Failure to beat Leicester, Burnley and now Southampton has left United fans in less than a festive mood, but the Reds must now look to re-discover the winning formula in 2018, starting with a trip to face Everton in a couple of days' time.

THE LINE-UPS

United: De Gea; Young, Jones, Lindelof, Shaw; Matic, Pogba (c), Mata, Mkhitaryan (Martial 65); Lingard, Lukaku (Rashford 14).

Subs not used: Romero, Rojo, Blind, Tuanzebe, Herrera.

Booked: Lingard, Matic.

Southampton: McCarthy, Stephens, Yoshida (c), Hoedt, McQueen, Romeu, Højbjerg, Tadic (Lemina 81), Ward-Prowse, Boufal (Redmond 85), Long (Gabbiadini 79).

Subs not used: Forster, Pied, Bednarek, Davies.

Booked: Hojbjerg, Hoedt, Boufal, Ward-Prowse.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR UNITED?

The Reds now prepare for the customary New Year's Day fixture, this time to face Sam Allardyce's Everton at Goodison Park with kick-off at 17:30 GMT.

Andi Istiabudi
31-12-2017, 04:49 AM
http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell/~/media/CB7D7EA00CA44407BDAE135F962F3619.ashx?w=1280&h=720&rgn=0,213,2290,1503

MOURINHO REACTS TO SAINTS DRAW

Jose Mourinho gave his thoughts on the 0-0 draw against Southampton in interviews with MUTV and BT Sport, plus at the press conference at Old Trafford.

The Reds were frustrated in our final game of 2017 with the boss particularly upset a first-half penalty was not awarded for a clear handball by Maya Yoshida, and he also revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic is sidelined for a month.

NO PENALTY

"Craig Pawson is a fantastic referee, one of the most promising referees in Europe, and it was bad for him. It was one of the key points. The other key points were easy goals that we missed. Another key point was David De Gea's save on the Shane Long shot. But the clear, clear point, especially with a result at 0-0, is a clear penalty that was not given. I watched on the touchline and it looked to me very clear, but it's 50 metres distance, so I gave the referee the benefit of the doubt. I know my players and, when I see players like Juan Mata almost in hysterics claiming, I could understand immediately - no doubt. And then, at half-time, I watch it and it is a penalty like Marcus Rashford at Leicester was a penalty, like Ander Herrera against Manchester City was a penalty and it is unlucky because honestly I told you that and I repeat without a problem, that the three referee performances, Michael Oliver against City, Jon Moss against Leicester and Craig tonight were good referees with good performances, but unlucky decisions for us that punished us."

ZLATAN OUT

"Zlatan is one month out. I don't know about [Romelu] Lukaku. Of course, you miss your striker and your target man. You only have two attacking players on the bench, Rashford and [Anthony] Martial and you lose one of them immediately. I wanted a third change late in the game and I didn't have a third attacking player so that's difficult."

PLAYERS' PERFORMANCES

"I am happy with the players' attitudes and desires. I have no complaint about my players. I think the performance was a big-hearted performance with the players giving everything due to their limits. The majority of them, with the accumulation of matches, their performance was with very good quality on creation, where we have missed chances and half-chances with crosses and balls in the face of the goal. They are half-chances if you arrive on time."

www.manutd.com

Zulfan
31-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Luke Shaw tampil baik saat menyerang. Tapi pastinya masih jadi pilihan Mou di bawah Young.

Andi Istiabudi
02-01-2018, 05:19 AM
Tampaknya match melawan Southampton ini menjadi pelajaran bagi skuad United sehingga berhasil sukses dalam laga lawan Everton :)