PDA

View Full Version : [EPL] Manchester United 3-2 Newcastle United

Riskur
03-10-2018, 12:17 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/prosportsteams/images/6/6c/EPL.png/revision/latest?cb=20160520185607

http://aux2.iconspalace.com/uploads/manchester-united-logo-icon-256.png VS http://aux2.iconspalace.com/uploads/newcastle-united-logo-icon-256.png

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Premier League Gameweek 8
Sabtu, 6 Oktober 2018
Kick Off : 23.30 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford, Manchester
Wasit : Anthony Taylor
Live : RCTI & Bein Sports

League standings and form guide
10. Manchester United : DLDDM
18. Newcastle United : LDLLL

Riskur
03-10-2018, 12:18 PM
10 pertandingan terakhir kedua tim :
7 Oktober 2012 - Newcastle United 0-3 Manchester United - Premier League
26 Desember 2012 - Manchester United 4-3 Newcastle United - Premier League
7 Desember 2013 - Manchester United 0-1 Newcastle United - Premier League
5 April 2014 - Newcastle United 0-4 Manchester United - Premier League
26 Desember 2014 - Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United - Premier League
4 Maret 2015 - Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United - Premier League
22 Agustus 2015 - Manchester United 0-0 Newcastle United - Premier League
12 Januari 2016 - Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester United - Premier League
19 November 2017 - Manchester United 4-1 Newcastle United - Premier League
11 Februari 2018 - Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - Premier League

rizkimn11_
04-10-2018, 01:02 PM
Live on BeIN Sports 1 & RCTI

duh di Old Trafford lagi 😂

Andi Istiabudi
04-10-2018, 11:32 PM
NEXT UP... NEWCASTLE

Manchester United return to Premier League action on Saturday evening when winless Newcastle United come to Old Trafford.

The Reds, who drew 0-0 with Valencia at home in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night, will be determined to sign off for the season's second international break by picking up maximum points in front of the home fans.

Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the game...

WHAT'S THE TEAM NEWS?
Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Ander Herrera and Jesse Lingard all missed Tuesday's goalless draw against Valencia and it remains to be seen if any of the quartet will be back in action against Newcastle this weekend. The boss could give an update on his squad in his pre-match press conference, which is due to take place on Friday.

WHAT ABOUT NEWCASTLE?
Federico Fernandez and Paul Dummett could return for Rafa Benitez’s men on Saturday. The defensive duo missed Newcastle’s defeat against Leicester City last weekend - both with hamstring injuries - but they may have recovered in time for the trip to Old Trafford. Venezuelan striker Salomon Rondon is still unavailable with a thigh injury, while long-term absentee Florian Lejeune (knee) will also be missing.

HOW HAVE NEWCASTLE BEEN GETTING ON?
The struggling Magpies sit 18th in the table after a tough start to the campaign, in which they have faced four of last season's top six teams already. Newcastle have picked up just two points from their opening seven matches, in draws against Cardiff City and Crystal Palace. They were beaten 2-0 by Leicester City at St James' Park last weekend but have ran Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal and Manchester City close, losing 2-1 against all three teams.

WHAT'S OUR RECORD AGAINST THEM LIKE?
The Reds have a solid overall record against the Tyneside outfit, winning just over half (84) of the sides' 165 competitive meetings, stretching back to 1895. Newcastle have won 42 of the previous games, with 39 matches ending in a draw. Jose Mourinho's men came from behind to beat Newcastle 4-1 at Old Trafford last November thanks to goals from Anthony Martial, Chris Smalling, Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku, before Matt Ritchie netted the only goal to give the Magpies a 1-0 victory in the reverse fixture at St James' Park in March.

WHO'S THE REFEREE?
Anthony Taylor will take charge of his eighth Premier League game – and first United match – of the season on Saturday. The Cheshire official oversaw four games involving the Reds last term, with the most recent being the 2-1 win over Tottenham in April’s Emirates FA Cup semi-final at Wembley. He will be assisted by Gary Beswick and Adam Nunn, while the fourth official is Stuart Attwell – who refereed the Reds’ Carabao Cup tie against Derby County last month.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi
05-10-2018, 07:14 PM
JOSE'S TEAM NEWS FOR NEWCASTLE CLASH

Jose Mourinho has told MUTV there are no fresh injury concerns ahead of Manchester United’s Premier League clash with Newcastle United, while Ashley Young could return to the squad.

Young missed the goalless draw with Valencia in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night with a minor problem but could be in contention to return in Saturday’s game at Old Trafford.

Marcos Rojo, Ander Herrera and Jesse Lingard have also been absent recently through injury. When asked by MUTV’s Mark Sullivan if any of the four players injured for the Valencia game could return, the boss said: “No, it’s exactly the same [squad]. No new injuries and the players who were injured [are still out] with the possibility of Ashley Young coming back to the squad but Ashley was really a minor situation.”

Preparation time has been limited for Saturday’s game on the back of the Reds’ midweek European excursions but Mourinho feels it has been enough time to get ready for the visit of Rafael Benitez’s side.

“[We have had] recovering time for the players that played against Valencia and good work for the others that obviously were in perfect condition to train,” the manager added. “Today [Friday], the third day [since the Valencia game] is the first day we have all of the players together and three days in between matches is more than enough time to have the players ready for the weekend match.”

WHAT ABOUT NEWCASTLE?

The Magpies, who sit 18th in the table after collecting just two points from their first seven league games, could be boosted by the return to action of Federico Fernandez and Paul Dummett.

The defensive duo missed Newcastle’s 2-0 home defeat against Leicester City last weekend, both with hamstring injuries, but may have recovered in time for the trip to Old Trafford.

Venezuelan striker Salomon Rondon is still unavailable with a thigh injury, while long-term absentee Florian Lejeune (knee) will also be missing.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi
05-10-2018, 07:15 PM
JOSE: WE NEED POINTS AGAINST NEWCASTLE

Jose Mourinho is intent on bringing some happiness back to Old Trafford with a win for Manchester United against Newcastle United tomorrow.

The Reds have not won at home since the opening night of the season against Leicester City in August. The four-match streak at Old Trafford since that 2-1 win against the Foxes has brought a defeat to Tottenham Hotspur and draws with Wolves, Derby County - a result that led to United exiting the Carabao Cup on penalties - and Valencia, who ground out a goalless stalemate in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Last Saturday's Premier League defeat against West Ham has left the Reds in 10th place in the table and the manager knows a return to victories is vital to spark a recovery.

“I know we are at the beginning of October and in many of the league tables around Europe in September and October, they don't reflect what is going to happen a few months later or at the end of the season,” said Mourinho at his pre-Newcastle match press conference.

“We are in a position that we can do much better than that and to do that we need points. Especially after the points we lost in the last two Premier League matches with one point out of six. We know that to improve that position we need to win these three points [against Newcastle United].“

Turning to talk of Saturday's visitors to Old Trafford, Mourinho said:

“We know that our opponents, for different reasons, also need the points. They have a very, very, very good coach (Rafa Benitez).

”They are a team that is always very well organised, especially against the teams in the first part of the table, where their manager is very bright in his analysis of the opponents' qualities and trying to stop them. The results they had against the top teams didn't get them points yet this season, but they gave them very close results and very difficult matches for the opposition. So, we expect that. We expect a difficult match.

“We have only had one defeat at home all season, and only one defeat in the last seven matches, but we have not had victories at home. In the past three matches, we have had three draws, not with the feeling of a defeat, but also not with the happiness of a victory.

“So yes, it's important for us to try to win this match.”

www.manutd.com

Zulfan
06-10-2018, 11:48 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/28iuh01.jpg

Keliatannya Scott jadi bek lagi nih. Young dan Shaw wingback.

Zulfan
07-10-2018, 12:35 AM
Ternyata beneran pasang formasi 4-3-3. Lumayan agresif nih di menit2 awal

Zulfan
07-10-2018, 12:37 AM
Dan cepat juga kebobolan...

and1
07-10-2018, 01:07 AM
maen kaya gitu, gimana mau menang, bikin peluang aja ga bisa

parah ini, bisa lbh parah dr era Moyes

Zulfan
07-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Semoga lukaku digantikan sanchez

fredrian.seven
07-10-2018, 01:10 AM
Nyalain TV eh udah 0-1, ditunggu sebentar udah 0-2. Bagoosss

McTominay... Bagooosss. World class CB.

Zulfan
07-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Nyalain TV eh udah 0-1, ditunggu sebentar udah 0-2. Bagoosss

McTominay... Bagooosss. World class CB.

Bukan Scott. Tapi Eric.

Dan dari komentator yg ada di lapangan bilang kalo fans nge chants ke arah executive board, bukan mou karena mereka masih mendukung mou. Dan mou meminta lebih kepada pemainnya tapi kelihatan kalo pemainnya nggak mau.

Riskur
07-10-2018, 02:25 AM
Alhamdulillah comeback, ga tau saat break mou kasi motivasi apaan 8->

Zulfan
07-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Alhamdulillah comeback, ga tau saat break mou kasi motivasi apaan 8->

Nyalain hair dryer kali bang 😂

Riskur
07-10-2018, 02:29 AM
Nyalain hair dryer kali bang 😂

Wkakkwa, emg pas banget nuker baily ama mata \m/

Zulfan
07-10-2018, 03:23 AM
Wkakkwa, emg pas banget nuker baily ama mata \m/

Bener2 gambling, dan berhasil. 😁

http://i67.tinypic.com/2zqzcza.jpg

Andi Istiabudi
07-10-2018, 06:05 AM
Congrats, Paul !!!

https://scontent.fcgk7-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/43304717_10156057520257746_6652324400659955712_n.j pg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeFd4TuMVtMtO33YyEEtQsVlQfE6vCnYlDDGZGAqY ttA4VNe_udkSL-jnTc7drunCJvyOm6T4C70EjlQNF3KIh_e-LrgLI_yIz2NxS1_zkmSUQ5ZI14uFM1FvoESRkZ2HuA&oh=94a4f3febf4ffe714643ac9cf831cdd1&oe=5C4D5E8F

Andi Istiabudi
07-10-2018, 06:35 AM
KEY QUOTES: MOURINHO ON NEWCASTLE

Jose Mourinho paid tribute to the commitment and desire of his Manchester United team as the Reds came from two goals down to seize victory against Newcastle United at Old Trafford.

Speaking to BT Sport and during his press conference after the match, the manager spoke about a number of issues, including the atmosphere of the squad in the dressing room at half-time, his experience as a manager and the support of the fans after an extraordinary evening under the lights.

THE PLAYERS GAVE THEIR ALL

“It's the mentality. It's the desire, it's the commitment. As I used to say: nobody is important, only the club is important. This is not about me, this is not about the players, this is about the club and, in the second half, the players they gave absolutely everything. Nothing more to give.”

HALF-TIME TEAM TALK

“I think, at half-time, we had a good conversation. We didn't promise to each other that we are going to win the match, because we couldn't promise that. We promised each other that we were going to give absolutely everything without any fear, without any pressure, just the pressure of giving everything and, of course, they gave everything and I don't want to say that we were lucky, because we fought so much for that. I think the boys they deserve [it], but even if the game ends with the 2-2, even if we don't score the last goal, the feeling would be a positive feeling, because as I was saying, nobody can promise to win matches, but a professional should promise to give everything and the boys they gave this.”

PLAYING FOR THE CLUB

“If the players play just for the manager, they are not good professionals because, one day, they like the manager and they play for them, and the next day comes a manager they don't like and they don't play for him, but they still get the money. So I think it's ridiculous talk. What I ask the players was exactly to give absolutely everything. Of course we had some little tactical touches, of course we risked a lot, of course we went in different directions. We were trying to find the best way to play and, in the end, we won the match that I think we deserved to win. I think we deserved to win, I think the fans deserved to win. This is what a football club is and Manchester United is a big football club.”

LIFE IS MADE OF EXPERIENCES

“I think clearly some of the boys in spite of that, the man that is hunte,d I think they are not coping well with it and the way they started the game was absolutely panicking. Every ball that was in our box, I thought in some moments I thought we could score in our own goal and it's not easy for them. For me, it's not easy too, but I think life is made of experiences. Some are new and some are deja vu, but this is new, but makes me, I think, not just a better manager but makes me even a better person, because I understand things in the human nature nowadays and in the industry where I work. I used to love it and I still love it, but it's different. A lot of wickedness, too much wickedness in something that should be beautiful. As I was saying, I cope with it with some sadness obviously, but I cope with it and I survive. I am mature, I am a big boy.”

CHANGING TACTICS

“Paul Pogba didn’t play centre-back. He was playing with [Nemanja] Matic in front of [Chris] Smalling because we need some technical quality to bring the ball from the back. And the way to have some technical quality to bring the ball out from the back was to play Pogba and Matic there.”

THE BLAME GAME

“A friend of mine was saying to me this morning if, tomorrow, it rains in London, it's my fault. I go to London tonight, if it rains tomorrow in London, it's my fault. If there is some difficulty to have the agreement of the Brexit, it's my fault. I have to be ready for all of this. I think [there's] a lot of wickedness and a clear man-hunting that I think in football is too much, but as I was saying, it's my life, it's a life I love. Since I was a kid, I worked for this and I will love it until my last day so it was one more experience in my life.”

www.manutd.com

fredrian.seven
07-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Selamat, permainan yang jauh lebih baik di babak II. Tiga poin yang sangat berharga dari hasil permainan yang menyerang.

Hanya saja, apakah klub-klub lain bisa diginikan? Di kejar dalam 1 babak? Nggak mungkin lah United harus dalam kondisi kalah dulu buat menang dan nggak mungkin klub-klub akan membiarkan Unites menguasai permainan khususnya klub papan atas.

Pergantian pemain bahkan di menit 18 rasanya jadi bukti ada masalah di pemilihan pemain dan taktik Mou. Baru 18 menit rencana udah buyar. :( Dan maaf untuk McTominay, bukan salah dia juga tapi dia jadi pemain yang paling aku benci keberadaannya di tim utama. Bahkan bila dibanding Fellaini. Secara skill dan mental dia medioker. Tapi ini salah Mou, seharusnya memang dia tidak ada di tim utama.

rio vander vidic
07-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Mudah2an kemenangan atas newcastle jadi kado perpisahan buat mou..amiiiin