United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Ex United (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Jesse Lingard (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3802)

rondwisan 14-09-2011 07:06 AM

Jesse Lingard

13/09/2011 15:06 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lingard glad to be tested

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/41222D...n=0,41,720,309

Jesse Lingard admits he appreciates being tested to the full at Reserves level.

The midfielder enjoyed a tremendous pre-season, emerging as one of the top scorers for Warren Joyce's side after being part of last term's successful FA Youth Cup-winning team.

Although he picked up an injury against Bury recently, the 18-year-old hit one of the best goals of the second-string's campaign so far in the victory against Swansea.

"It's been good," he told MUTV. "I'm enjoying my football as I've been playing a lot and scoring a lot. I couldn't ask for a better start really.

"It's a lot more physical playing against men now. It's faster as well so I've got to adapt to that.

"The boss [Joyce] has a craic a lot of the time but he's serious more of the time and motivates you on the pitch. He's a good manager.

"His training sessions are killers! He works us hard, and I mean hard, but they are enjoyable. The heart-rate monitor goes through the roof but he does give us a rest now and again."
http://img.kaskus.us/images/kaskusmobile_hp.gif

ncut_lgx 14-09-2011 09:18 AM

Re: Jesse Lingard

ohH~ dia duluan yg masup kmari
guwe kirain si sam johnstone
yg udah ngikut pre-season kmarenan
ihihihi.. welcome dedek :D

demhyt 14-09-2011 11:02 AM

lingard, pogba, morrison, will keane, michael keane, fryers, larnell cole, tunniclife, norwood begitu banyak talenta tahun ini semoga tidak bernasib seperti class of 2003..

Ridwanox 21-10-2011 09:31 PM

ane kurang tahu dengan pemain ini, ada yang bisa kasih data lebih???

rondwisan 19-07-2012 09:10 PM

Warrington-born Jesse Lingard has progressed through the ranks with United after being treated patiently by the coaches.

The forward has made rapid progress and has matured physically, enabling him to make a real impact at Reserves level. Indeed, in pre-season for the 2011/2012, he weighed in with a number of goals and proved he could handle the step up from Academy football.

After helping Paul McGuinness' side win the FA Youth Cup in 2011, the livewire youngster is catching the eye - whether playing on the flanks or in his preferred central role, just behind the striker.

Clearly a bright future beckons for somebody who was handed a first-team shirt number during the 2011/12 campaign for both the Barclays Premier League and Champions League.

Indeed, he was on a three-man shortlist for the Reserves' Player of the Year award in recognition for his efforts over the campaign as he contributed nine goals. A clever and assured finisher, he is capable of mixing the spectacular finish with clinical, well-placed shots, he causes problems for defenders with his direct running.

A hard worker who always tracks back for the team, it's likely he will be heading out on loan in the 2012/2013 season - although there could be a chance he makes the squad for the pre-season tour.

rondwisan 19-07-2012 09:13 PM

18/07/2012 21:30 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lingard's debut delight

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/A63A95...n=0,13,775,301

Jesse Lingard was thrilled to make his debut in United's 1-0 win against AmaZulu.

The youngster turned in an extremely promising performance alongside Michael Carrick and Paul Scholes in midfield that suggests he could feel at home in the first team.

"It was an excellent experience," he told MUTV afterwards, clearly still bubbling with enthusiasm. "Training and playing with them [the first team] is a great, new experience for me and hopefully I can carry it on. It's all come so quickly, you know, and I've developed better than everyone assumed I would and kicked on from there.

"It's been great. It just tops it off making my debut for Manchester United. There's nothing better really.

"I had to treat it like a normal game and ignore the fans and the stadium. I had to concentrate on what I do best. It's better having your mates with you to guide you on - I've been playing with them for years so it's really good."

The presence of Carrick and Scholes also went a long way to help him settle quickly into the groove.

"They've been in the game a long time and for those two to speak to you the way they do, you get tips like that and it's a good learning curve for me," the Warrington-born midfielder added. "I'll take that into my game.

"Hopefully, this season the boss will keep me with the first team in training and take me to games and gives me good experience."

troy andreas 20-07-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demhyt (Post 338889)
lingard, pogba, morrison, will keane, michael keane, fryers, larnell cole, tunniclife, norwood begitu banyak talenta tahun ini semoga tidak bernasib seperti class of 2003..

Richardson, Eagles, Bradsley, Chadwick, Ricardo (GK), Caroll (GK) waktu itu memang kalah bersaing dengan tim senior yang lagi "hot" form (kecuali kiper) macam Silvestre & Heinze, David Beckham, Butt, Veron, Keane, Neville jadi memang susah mo di orbitkan.
Kalau skrg class 2009-2012 ane rasa punya kesempatan dimana banyak pemain senior yang akan menjelang pensiun, sudah gak konsisten & mgkn ambisi opa SAF utk mengulang kesuksesan class 92 dipenghujung karirnya.
Hanya sayang Pogba, Morrison, Fryers, Norwood sudah terlebih dahulu pindah :(

rondwisan 21-07-2012 10:56 PM

21/07/2012 07:30 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Lingard's hard work pays off

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/87F27A...,219,2747,1243

United midfielder Jesse Lingard admits even he has been surprised by the rapid progress he's made in the past 12 months.

Lauded by Sir Alex Ferguson following his first taste of senior football in Wednesday's opening pre-season fixture in Durban, the 19-year-old midfielder now hopes to earn more opportunities to impress on the big stage.

A close-to-capacity Moses Mabhida Stadium (a World Cup semi-final venue in 2010) is certainly a long way from Conference side Fleetwood Town's quaint Highbury Stadium, the ground on which Lingard came off the bench for United's Reserves a year to the day before he spoke to ManUtd.com on Friday.

"It's been a mad experience for me, to be honest," he says. "It's even surprised me. I've come on a lot quicker than anybody thought I would. But from the start of last year's Reserves season until now, where I'm playing first-team friendlies in South Africa, I've loved every minute of it.

"I'm happy I've been given a chance and now I'm determined to prove I belong here. It would mean a lot [if I succeed in nailing down a regular spot]. But if you want to get into this team you have to put in the effort. You look at the likes of Rio Ferdinand and you see the attributes you need to be a top player. I know I need to get bigger and stronger so that's what I'm going to do."

Lingard, who's both slighter and shorter than most modern-day footballers, revealed he spent time this summer undertaking extra training in a bid to get sharper and stronger for the new season.

"A lot of my progression can be put down to hard work. I've been hitting the gym a lot and I went away this summer to America where I did a lot of speed work and extra training. It's all paid off in what seems like a matter of months."

Lingard's no overnight sensation, though. He's been on United's books since he was seven. In recent years he's shone for both the Under-18s and the Reserves and admitted recently he'd relish a loan move away from Old Trafford.

"It's a natural progression," he says. "You move up from the Academy into the Reserves and then, hopefully, you play well and secure a loan.

"It's good for me that the manager's brought me on tour to get a bit of experience. If I do go on loan then this taste of being around a first-team squad should really help me. The aim would then be to do well and then come back and challenge for a first-team spot. That's what Danny Welbeck did when he went to Sunderland."

Like Welbeck, Lingard - born in Warrington - grew up a staunch United fan. "For as long as I remember," he says, "all I wanted to do was to play for this club.

"I've been at United from the age of seven. It's a massive deal for me to have progressed so far. I've worked hard all my life to get here and it's now starting to pay off."

Redsbusby 22-07-2012 12:33 AM

Lingard.. Si cungkring yg mainnya bagus bahkan meski cuma jd pemain pengganti td lawan ajax.. Sentuhannya yahud, btw sayang bgt td gagal cetak gol.. Yakinlah, bareng petrucci doi bisa nembus skuad utama 2-3 thn lg klo terus berkembang..

fredrian.seven 22-07-2012 02:01 AM

Menurutku Lingard lebih potensial dibanding Ando. Skill individu (khususnya passing), kreativitas dan visinya lebih bagus dibanding Ando. Ando cuma menang fisi, umur dan pengalaman. Dan klo aku jadi Fergie aku akan kasih porsi lebih buat dia di pre-season ini dibanding Ando.

Redsbusby 22-07-2012 03:17 AM

Tp mungkin mas karena ando baru sembuh jd porsinya sedikit lebih karena faktor kebugaran td..

Tentang lingard, yg bikin tambah seneng ama pemain ini dia loyal, setelah main lawan amazulu doi langsung kelewat seneng gt, sambil ngucapin bahwa dia hanya ingin main untuk 1 klub, Man United. Dulu umur 6tahun ditawari Crewe Alexandra, tp lebih milih United..

Ah, angkatan 2012 ini mg segera sehebat 92 deh.. Goodluck kring..hahaha

Red Stain 30-07-2012 02:09 PM

Lingard makin gila aje nih orang.. sudah melupakan sosok si Ravel

Redsbusby 30-07-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Stain (Post 414909)
Lingard makin gila aje nih orang.. sudah melupakan sosok si Ravel

Ravel who? :P
Denger denger doi 2 minggu lalu brmasalah karena indisipliner telat mulu dtg latian ;)

Kita udah punya pemain yg lebih loyal dan tau harganya sendiri ;)

arson pelipus 30-07-2012 07:38 PM

Yupsss salah satu pemain muda yg paling senang sy liat
Rajin membuka ruang,passing jg mantap apa lagi kl operan pendek2
tinggal butuh otot d besarkan dikit n kesempatan bermain banyak

saya jg berharap lulusan 2012 ini bisa menyamai prestasi class of 92

VaDLi 25-09-2012 06:58 PM

25/09/2012 09:28, Report by Adam Marshall

Lingard waits on cup call

Jesse Lingard is hoping to be involved in Manchester United's Capital One Cup tie against Newcastle United at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

The promising midfielder was on the bench for last season's 3-0 league defeat at Newcastle's Sports Direct Arena and he was also an unused substitute for the Reds' League Cup exit to Crystal Palace in November. Some eye-catching involvement on United's DHL pre-season tour suggested he is getting closer to his senior competitive bow.

After scoring his first reserve-team goal of 2012/13 in last week's Manchester Senior Cup win over Bury, the 19-year-old is keen to become the latest homegrown talent to appear for the senior side.

"There will probably be some younger lads involved against Newcastle and we’ll have to wait and see if the boss calls me up," Lingard told ManUtd.com. "Hopefully he will."

If selected, Lingard would relish the opportunity to play with some established first-team stars.

"You need the experience of the older players to be there with you and help you along the way," he added.

"Newcastle are a strong team as well, so it should be a good game."

rondwisan 16-10-2012 12:47 AM

14/10/2012 19:05 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lingard maintaining progress

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/0101E1...gn=0,1,444,331

Jesse Lingard speaks exclusively to ManUtd.com about life at United...

Since we spoke to you last season, you’ve managed to get a start for the first team...
It was a great experience on tour, just being around the first team. You get a strong vibe and feel ready for the games so it was a really good experience.

And it was a very impressive performance against AmaZulu – you were one of the best players on the day...
To be fair, I wasn’t even nervous beforehand. I was pretty comfortable with it. All the players, like Michael Carrick and Paul Scholes, gave me the ball early so I could get a few touches on the ball and could settle in from there.

You were able to play pretty centrally so did that help?
I started on the left but drifted inside and managed to get on the ball a lot.

Does it aid your game playing alongside the senior professionals?
Yes. It’s a lot easier obviously because of their experience. They pass the ball to me all the time and just want to get you settled into the game. If you have any touches in the match, you want to impress. Obviously, I wanted to get on the ball so I could catch the eye of the boss.

Does that trust they have in you come from training with the first team?
Well, it’s good in training as I get on the ball a lot and want to try and impress all the time.

Have you been training more with the first team this season?
A lot more initially but not so much since the Reserves’ season started. Before the Under-21 games, I train with the Reserves but I’m still with the first team now and again.

In terms of the Under-21 league, there’s not too much difference is there?
You can have three older players and an older goalkeeper but there’s not much difference really, no.

One of the rule changes does involve playing in the bigger stadiums so that must be a positive?
That’s another good experience for us younger players. On tour, we played in a lot of stadiums so we should be used to playing stadiums now really.

And Old Trafford will stage some of the matches if we progress to the latter rounds...
I played there in the FA Youth Cup a couple of seasons ago and for the Reserves too last term so it was good experience. But it could be good as we’ll get used to playing on that pitch when the boss calls us up for the Capital One Cup or other games hopefully.

What is your preferred position?
Well, between attack and midfield. In the pocket there. Similar to Shinji Kagawa. I really like the way he plays.

Are you seeing almost a conscious change tactically to play more like that?
That’s what most teams are starting to do – put people between the defence and attack so they can’t be marked and can get on the ball and create from there. Andres Iniesta and Xavi have been doing it for years at Barcelona.

And the manager may have been taking a long-term view on this as he knows he’s got small skilful players like yourself and Larnell Cole coming through.. .
Rene [Meulensteen] has been trying to build it into us slowly so we’re ready for it when we’re older. Rene has been there all the time with us and said it’s all about 90 per cent passing and 10 per cent skills. We’ve just got to play together and work hard in our team this season.

So what are the aims for this season?
It’s a new league to win now for the team.. It would be good to win the Under-21s but we’ll see. It was good to win every cup we lifted last season so hopefully we can do it again this year.

Warren Joyce did tell me players can stay and learn plenty from being at Carrington as loans aren’t the be all and end all...
He wants us to stay for our development but we’ll see what the boss says on it soon.

I guess there is a major difference to going out on loan and playing league football...
I think it will be a lot more physical going out on loan but we’re going to have to adapt to that anyway. I’m still training with the first team now and then and getting stronger with them.

So you feel you’re making progress?
Yes, I’ve stepped up even more from last year so we’ll just see what happens now.

And you must be proud of the way you’ve played in the first team so far..
I thought it was good and enjoyed it a lot. I got a lot of playing time on tour, more than I was expecting, and to start the first game was an amazing experience.

Have you set yourself any goals target this term?
I’ve already scored a few this season and hopefully I’ll carry on and get over 10 if I play in the Reserves this season.

rondwisan 19-11-2012 10:08 PM

10/09/2012 16:23 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Focus on... Jesse Lingard

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/4DD272...gn=0,1,533,802

MUTV's regular feature puts United's younger players under the spotlight...

First team played for?
A local team called Penkford United.

Signed for United...
I was seven - Mike Glennie started me off in the Under-7s and I've just gone on since then.

First player you idolised...
I would probably say Paul Scholes from when I was young.

Players you look up now...
Andres Iniesta and I also like Shinji Kagawa now. I just like Iniesta and the way he positions himself on the field. He's never marked and is always in little pockets of space. It's the same with Shinji. I like the way he plays.

What are your strengths?
My awareness of where I am on the field. I'm always looking for space.

Biggest achievement...
Making my first-team debut on the tour.

Why do you love football?
I love everything about it. Just coming into training every day knowing I'm going to play football is just a great feeling.

Best friend in football...
I'd probably say Larnell Cole.

What are your*ambitions?
Hopefully to stay around the first team, train with them a lot and get a shot*at the*Capital One Cup.

fajrinited 21-07-2013 01:36 AM

ManUtd 20/07/2013

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...=0,73,1024,453

Lingard gleeful after goals

What a night for you Jesse?

Yes, it's been great, getting on the scoresheet and scoring two. Playing in front of all these fans, the fans are great, and the team played very well.

What do you remember of those two goals?

For the first one I remember Welbz [Danny Welbeck] let it go through his legs and I was one-on-one with the keeper. For the second one, Pat made an overlap and took the defender away with him. I cut inside and shot, and it went in. This is my second tour and I wanted to get on the scoresheet and I've done that tonight.

What's it like to tour, train and now play with the first-team squad?

Yes, it's good. You want to be with them regularly. You want to get used to how they train and how they prepare for games. The lads have been great, the banter's flying about and they've welcomed the young lads into the squad very well.

Scoring two goals is a good way to impress the new manager...

I feel I've been doing well in training for the last few days and it was good to get a start tonight. I'm happy to be on the scoresheet.

Are you pleased that Danny Welbeck also scored twice tonight?

Yes. He's been scoring in training, and scoring those two goals in the match tonight will get his confidence up.

aMieBeckz 22-07-2013 10:30 AM

senang bener rasanya liat performa pemain baru yg muda2 pada Oke2 gini mainnya..
setelah januzaj, kini ada lingard..
harapannya smoga terus konsisten, (jgn melemah kaya chicha yg sdh Oke di musim awal, trus mulai tenggelam di musim slanjutnya)

ncut_lgx 22-07-2013 10:47 AM

wow gudlak buat adik-adik yg baru ini semoga bisa tembus first team beneran..
awalnya gak nyangka bakal begini *apanye* maennya XD
soale belom pernah liat maennya di reserve *momod macem ape lu*
ternyata setelah diajak poto bareng langsung nge-goal ;;)
besok kasih kado ah~ selamat atas goal debyu-nya walo cuma match syalalalala
ditunggu kehadirannya di musim baru~~ *bungkusin kado*

troy andreas 22-07-2013 09:47 PM

Jesse Lingard Incar Skuat Utama Manchester United

http://u.goal.com/297600/297668_heroa.jpg

Permainan cemerlang dalam kemenangan 5-1 atas A-League All Stars pada partai eksebisi akhir pekan lalu mengangkat kepercayaan diri gelandang belia Manchester United, Jesse Lingard.

Lingard, yang dipasang David Moyes sejak menit pertama, menyumbangkan dua gol buat The Red Devils. Danny Welbeck juga dua kali membukukan nama di papan skor, sementara sebiji gol lagi dibuat Robin van Persie.

Seiring performa tersebut, pemain 20 tahun yang sempat menjalani peminjaman singkat di Leicester City musim lalu itu pun berani memasang target menembus skuat utama Manchester Merah musim depan.

"Ini adalah klub [yang skuat utamanya] tersulit untuk ditembus di dunia, biasanya mereka melepas Anda dengan status pinjaman dan kemudian Anda harus kembali dan menunggu," ucap Lingard kepada pers.

"Semoga saya bisa langsung masuk skuat utama. Saya percaya pada diri sendiri dan saya harus mulai lebih percaya diri lagi setiap hari."

"Saya telah mengenal Danny [Welbeck] dan Tom [Cleverley] sejak mereka masih belia juga dan mereka di United saat seusia saya dan mereka telah berjuang dan berkembang."

"Mudah-mudahan saya bisa mengikuti jejak mereka. Saya berusaha mengintegrasikan diri ke dalam first team secara perlahan. Saya kian dewasa sekarang dan ini semua berjalan beriringan, jadi ini hal baik."

HTML Code:

http://www.goal.com/id-ID/news/1108/sepakbola-inggris/2013/07/22/4134595/jesse-lingard-incar-skuat-utama-manchester-united?ICID=OP

dudut 30-07-2013 01:07 PM

pemain muda yang menjadi top skor selama tour united dengan 4 gol dan gol semalam lumayan class

rondwisan 30-07-2013 01:47 PM

Setuju Mas Bro ...
Semoga bener2 bisa jadi the next thing di United ya

utdMaleoLuwuk 30-07-2013 03:12 PM

yahhh semoga lingard bisa sabar n tetap loyal sama united....
cos tim - tim besar eropa nggak bakalan diam untuk pemain2 dengan talenta yang bagus....iming2 tempat di tim utama bisa sj membuat para ade2 ini tergiur trus hijrah, klo udah hijarah yaaaahhhh nggak jadi donk lihat lingard main di tim senior....#-o

iamsetia 31-07-2013 08:49 PM

Ferdy hails starlet Jesse

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...e_1774790a.jpg
YOUNG SENSATION ... Jesse Lingard

The Sun | Published: 30th July 2013
By NEIL CUSTIS

RIO FERDINAND believes Manchester United have a gem in Jesse Lingard.

The 20-year-old Warrington-born youth product was top scorer with four goals on United’s pre-season tour.

And Ferdinand believes a competitive debut cannot be too far away for the attacking midfielder.

He said:
“He is a great little player. On the previous tour he was one of our best players but it didn’t work out for him last season.

“But he couldn’t have done any more to put himself in the shop window in terms of the manager.”

Ferdinand is also expecting big things from new signing Wilfried Zaha, 20.

He said: “He’s fitted in straight away.”

troy andreas 15-08-2013 10:55 PM

Semoga bisa terus naik kelas, di klub maupun di timnas.

Lingard makes U21 debut

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...n=0,22,523,215

Jesse Lingard continued his summer of ascension on Tuesday by making his England Under-21s debut during a 6-0 thumping of Scotland at Bramall Lane.

Having impressed during Manchester United’s Tour 2013 presented by Aon, the Warrington-born youngster was handed his international bow by Roy Hodgson, who is temporarily taking charge of the young Lions following the dismissal of Stuart Pearce earlier this summer.

Lingard entered the action with the score at 6-0 and the game already won thanks to goals from Nathan Redmond, Raheem Sterling, Connor Wickham, Ross Barkley, Jonjo Shelvey and Tom Carroll. The Reds forward provided a set of dangerously fresh legs until the final whistle was blown.

Notably, fellow Reds fledgling Michael Keane played a full match at centre-back against the Scots, while Reserves captain Tom Thorpe also came off the bench to make a cameo after 71 minutes.

After the match, Hodgson spoke glowingly about his promising team: “I must say, it would be very surprising if people can watch that performance, see how many talented players we have and still bemoan the dearth of quality players in this country. It was a very nice victory.”

HTML Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Aug/England-U21s-v-Scotland-U21s.aspx

troy andreas 24-09-2013 08:43 PM

Jesse aja sadar diri. :')

Jesse Lingard Tak Mau Cepat Pulang ke United

Jesse Lingard tampil mengesankan dalam debutnya bersama Birmingham. Gelandang yang dipinjam dari Manchester United itu memborong seluruh gol saat timnya menang 4-1 atas Sheffield Wednesday, Minggu (22/9).

Tiga gol pertama Jesse Lingard terjadi saat babak pertama berjalan 33 menit. Kemudian di babak kedua, atau tepatnya pada menit ke-51, ia kembali mencatatkan namanya di papan skor.

Merasa menemukan performa terbaik di Birmingham, Lingard belum berniat pulang ke United. Ia berharap pihak Setan Merah mengizinkannya untuk bertahan lebih lama di Birmingham.

"Anda tidak bisa mengalahkan pemain di skuat utama, jadi saya berharap mereka (United) membiarkan saya bertahan di sini hingga akhir musim," tutur pemain berusia 20 tahun tersebut di laman resmi United.

Lingard pindah ke Birmingham dengan status pinjaman selama satu bulan. Sebelumnya, ia sempat tampil mengesankan di laga pramusim bersama United.

HTML Code:

http://www.bolanews.com/liga/premier-league/read/50029-Jesse-Lingard-Tak-Mau-Cepat-Pulang-ke-United.html
Loans: Jesse targets stay

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...n=0,11,600,908

Manchester United's loanees enjoyed a remarkable weekend with Jesse Lingard the pick of the bunch after an incredible four-goal debut for Birmingham City.

The Midlanders' new No9 struck a first-half hat-trick inside 13 minutes and netted again six minutes after the interval before departing to a standing ovation as Sheffield Wednesday were crushed 4-1 at St Andrews.

"It's a dream come true," he said after collecting the matchball and man-of-the-match champagne. "To get four goals and three points on my debut is massive.

"I had a lot of pressure on my shoulders but, as soon as the first goal went in, I got more confident. You can't beat first-team football so, hopefully, they [United] will let me stay for the season."

Owls boss Dave Jones bemoaned afterwards: "You cannot allow him [Lingard] to get on the ball, turn and run at us."

HTML Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Sep/loan-watch-jesse-lingard-targets-birmingham-stay-after-four-goal-debut.aspx

fajrinited 25-09-2013 02:22 AM

:((
Lingard....Lingard.. :(
Kalau diijinkan terus Lingard diiming-imingi sama yg nyadar, terus gmau balik, gmana coba?
:hammer:

Jawaban Moyes ketika Clark ngirim sms ke Moyes habis match
Quote:

"I was delighted for the lad."

troy andreas 24-11-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

@ManUtd: #mufc loanee Jesse Lingard netted in Birmingham's 1-1 draw with Blackpool today and spoke to MUTV afterwards.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZyhye8IUAAjfFk.jpg

Cetak gol lagi ini anak untuk Birmingham. \m/

Redsbusby 24-11-2013 07:10 PM

Mantab cetak gol lg. Tambah sangar aja pemain muda pinjaman!
Cuma kalo bisa, berhubung udah umur 21, waktunya bulk up bro, tambahin berat badan biar ga kyk tiang gawang berlari gitu :hammer:

troy andreas 28-11-2013 07:52 PM

Man Utd's Jesse Lingard extends Birmingham City loan

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...47_lingard.jpg

Championship side Birmingham City have extended Manchester United forward Jesse Lingard's loan until 1 January.

The 20-year-old, who initially arrived at St Andrew's in September, signed a two-month extension in October, tying him to Blues until 14 December.
But his new loan extension takes him up to and including the New Year's Day home game with Barnsley.

England Under-21 international Lingard has so far scored six goals in seven matches for Blues.

Prior to Lingard's arrival, City had managed just four goals in seven matches this season - and one of them was an own goal.

But, sparked by his stunning four-goal debut against Sheffield Wednesday in September, Lee Clark's side then hit 12 goals in the next five matches.

And, although he missed three matches with a knee injury at the end of October, this extension makes him available for a further four Championship games.

Blues currently stand 21st in the Championship, just one place, although with a four-point cushion, above the relegation zone

HTML Code:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25138529?

troy andreas 20-12-2013 07:26 PM

11 games, 6 goals, 3 assists: Manchester United's big mistake?

As Manchester United struggle to find a spark in their side, could it be because they've let it go out on loan?

Jesse Lingard has been in scintillating form for Birmingham this season, and has proved to be the difference for them on more than one occasion. With Manchester United lacking that spark of creativity around the box, is it likely that Jesse Lingard could have provided that from the start?

Lingard was one of the exciting features from Manchester United's pre-season and with him being United's leading scorer on tour, you couldn't have disagreed with Peter Schmeichel when he said:

''Maybe, just maybe this is Jesse Lingard's season.''

And in many ways the legendary keeper wasn't wrong. He has been absolutely emphatic for Birmingham City this season, and in games where they have been up against it, he has performed minor miracles.

11 games into his Football League career and he has already become one of the most feared midfielders in the division.

When attacking the opponents, I don't think there is a better midfielder in the division. He has 2.4 shots per game, and creates on average 2.1 goal-scoring opportunities per game, this is up there and beyond the leagues' best, and this is in a side that is struggling.

There is no denying he is proving to be an unbelievable talent that will bear fruit for United for years to come.

But, you've got to ask why the player was allowed to be let out on loan in the first place. Perhaps the initial thinking was that he would struggle to get game-time for United, but with his record in pre-season they should have opened the door for him to play, he earned that right.

The young player loan runs out in January and Manchester United could do a lot worse than throwing their talented 21-year-old into the first-team fray, I would back him to turn some heads and kick-start what is sure to be a long career at Old Trafford.

HTML Code:

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/12/17/sp-11-games-6-goals-3-assists-manchester-uniteds-big-mistake/?

ajier307 20-12-2013 07:27 PM

mdh2n taon dpn bs perkuat MU lg

troy andreas 28-12-2013 04:37 PM

Jesse Lingard mati-matian ingin ditahan manager Brimingham City, disisi lain melalui pres conf David Moyes ingin menarik kembali Jesse Lingard. Kontraknya di Brimingham habis tanggal 1 Januari, so what next?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...-says-6449301?

wira_ozora 28-12-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy andreas (Post 548866)
Jesse Lingard mati-matian ingin ditahan manager Brimingham City, disisi lain melalui pres conf David Moyes ingin menarik kembali Jesse Lingard. Kontraknya di Brimingham habis tanggal 1 Januari, so what next?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...-says-6449301?

Bring him back in January....gw sekali nonton penampilan youngstar ini di Hong Kong Stadium n permainannya mantabbb.
Lumayan buat stok CM....siapa tw bisa dikasih kesempatan turun di menit2 akhir ketika United udah unggul.

troy andreas 26-01-2014 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wira_ozora (Post 548873)
Bring him back in January....gw sekali nonton penampilan youngstar ini di Hong Kong Stadium n permainannya mantabbb.
Lumayan buat stok CM....siapa tw bisa dikasih kesempatan turun di menit2 akhir ketika United udah unggul.

Sayangnya.......... Pak De lbh percaya Vale/ Young dannnnnnn

Transfer news: Birmingham boss Lee Clark keen on Jesse Lingard return

http://e1.365dm.com/13/09/16-9/20/je...20130917105809

Birmingham boss Lee Clark has admitted he is still looking to bring Manchester United youngster Jesse Lingard back to St Andrew's.

The highly-rated 21-year-old impressed on-loan at the Blues earlier in the season, scoring six goals in 13 starts, before returning to the Premier League champions on January 1.

And Clark revealed that he is keen on borrowing the young forward again.

"I am still in conversation with David Moyes and his staff about Jesse," Clark told the Birmingham Mail

"That isn't completely dead."

The loan market is where Clark is looking to do further business this transfer window, and has his eye on several top flight targets.

"I am also having conversations with other clubs regarding some of the top young players to bring them in on loan," Clark added.

"I am trying to build a relationship with all these big clubs."

HTML Code:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9132889/transfer-news-birmingham-boss-lee-clark-keen-on-jesse-lingard-return?

Redsbusby 26-01-2014 03:45 PM

Gw rasa doi memang bakal balik lg ke birmingham. Sulit euy apalagi sejak Mata masuk, untuk nembus setidaknya main dr bangku cadangan. Awan mendung buat para pemain akademi, namun disisi lain tim butuh pemain yg mateng :(

fredrian.seven 26-01-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsbusby (Post 554723)
Gw rasa doi memang bakal balik lg ke birmingham. Sulit euy apalagi sejak Mata masuk, untuk nembus setidaknya main dr bangku cadangan. Awan mendung buat para pemain akademi, namun disisi lain tim butuh pemain yg mateng :(

Emang berat. Tapi calon pemaen terbuang juga cukup banyak. Kesempatan buat Lingard mungkin musim depan.

troy andreas 27-01-2014 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 554727)
Emang berat. Tapi calon pemaen terbuang juga cukup banyak. Kesempatan buat Lingard mungkin musim depan.

Musim depan selain Lingard, akan ada juga Powell, Tunnicliffe & Zaha. 3 sebelumnya sudah dipuji dimasa loan mereka oleh Moyes, tinggal tunggu soal Zaha. Selain itu ada twins Keane, Macheda dan youngster lainnya uda gak usah dihitung. Jadi masuk akan calon pemain terbuang akan cukup banyak selama pemain tim utama seperti Valencia, Young, Evra & Ferdinand gak dilepas, masa transisi ini memang akan jadi "awan mendung" bagi pemain akademi seperti kata @Redsbusby; Belum juga kalau selain Mata ada yang datang, tapi mau gimana lagi kebutuhan tim itu yang utama. :(

fredrian.seven 27-01-2014 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy andreas (Post 554770)
Musim depan selain Lingard, akan ada juga Powell, Tunnicliffe & Zaha. 3 sebelumnya sudah dipuji dimasa loan mereka oleh Moyes, tinggal tunggu soal Zaha. Selain itu ada twins Keane, Macheda dan youngster lainnya uda gak usah dihitung. Jadi masuk akan calon pemain terbuang akan cukup banyak selama pemain tim utama seperti Valencia, Young, Evra & Ferdinand gak dilepas, masa transisi ini memang akan jadi "awan mendung" bagi pemain akademi seperti kata @Redsbusby; Belum juga kalau selain Mata ada yang datang, tapi mau gimana lagi kebutuhan tim itu yang utama. :(

Justru aku ngelihat masa transisi jadi kesempatan emas buat pemaen2 reserve dan yang lagi dipinjemin buat unjuk gigi. Program Moyes buat merombak tim bisa kasih kesempatan mereka karena peluang nggeser pemaen yang udah ada. Hanya mungkin nggak semua pemaen muda bisa diselipkan ke tim utama.