United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Ex United (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Romelu Lukaku (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7484)

tumpal_oneunited 08-07-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penk22_ (Post 679494)
Asli uda deal beneran ini sekarang sama striker kelas dunia :))
Semoga aja di United langsung klop sama tim..

Amin. Semoga Lukaku langsung klop ama rekan-rekannya di United.

Welcome to Theater of Dreams, Romelu Lukaku. :mudance: :muscarf:

wira_ozora 08-07-2017 11:04 PM

Re: Romelu Lukaku

Mantabbb.....tinggal nunggu pengumuman yaa....Welcome to United,Lukaku....semoga musim depan MU bisa sering2 menang telak di Old Trafford.

penk22_ 09-07-2017 12:59 AM

Sambil menunggu kelanjutan pengumuman Lukaku, ada bacaan menarik nih http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...nited-10759370 ..

penk22_ 09-07-2017 10:50 PM

Postingan di forum RC, statistik via Premier League website and squwka, 2 musim terakhir Lukaku vs Kane and Aguero.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEQ0u0oVwAEYdiQ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEQpeDPU0AAHRjb.jpg:large

alfiandrmwn 10-07-2017 07:10 AM

Good, semoga musim ini dengan kedatangan lukakau lini depan semakin ganas B-)

penk22_ 11-07-2017 12:11 AM

UNITED SIGN ROMELU LUKAKU

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...=0,0,2000,1125

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Romelu Lukaku from Everton on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 24-year-old Belgian international striker will join the team in LA ahead of pre-season training.

Jose Mourinho said:

"Romelu is a natural fit for Manchester United. He is a big personality and a big player. It is only natural that he wants to develop his career at the biggest club. He will be a great addition to the group and I know they will make him very welcome. I am really looking forward to working with him again."

Romelu Lukaku said:

"I would like to start by thanking Everton and the fans for the last four wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments. However, when Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down. You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team during the Europa League final and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Old Trafford in front of 75,000 fans but before that pre-season is where the hard work starts and I am looking forward to that first training session."

HTML Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/club-statement-manchester-united-confirm-romelu-lukaku-has-joined-the-club-from-everton.aspx

Andi Istiabudi 11-07-2017 12:49 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...=0,0,2016,1134

LUKAKU'S FIRST INTERVIEW WITH MUTV

Romelu Lukaku's first interview after completing his transfer was, of course, with MUTV, the official Manchester United channel.

During the interview, the striker described his excitement at working with Jose Mourinho again and revealed his ambitions for the future at Old Trafford.

You can watch the interview on MUTV (UK and Ireland) or the MUTV app (Rest of the World); to read it, scroll down for a full transcript...

Congratulations Romelu - how would you describe your emotions at the moment?
I am delighted, excited, I can’t wait to start, to be with the team, the manager, and to start a new part of my life.

What is it about Manchester United that made you want to sign for the club?
The history, the players that play for the club and the way that the club is always hungry to win trophies. It is something that I want and it is something that I was searching for. For me it was the perfect opportunity to make the big step and as a club, when Manchester United comes and asks you to play for them then you do not say no.

How pleased are you to have completed the move in time for all the pre-season work?
Of course, it is something that I wanted. I wanted my agent and my former club Everton to make sure that the deal happened before the pre-season, because now I can get to know the players and know how they play. I have worked already under the manager but now it is a fresh start with him. So I am excited to get to know the way of things at Manchester United. I cannot wait to get started.

How excited are you to meet all of the other players here in LA this week?
Yeah I am really excited. I am a really calm person but once I am on the pitch I just become a warrior. I want to help my teammates, and be part of a team that wants to challenge for all of the trophies that are out there.

We can see you are good friends with Paul Pogba – how big a role has he played?
It has been a big role. Of course he is one of my best friends and he is my neighbour as well. We are always together on a daily basis so he would explain to me how things were going. Last season when he signed for United, to have witnessed that, it really triggered something in my brain and I knew that if one day I had the chance to sign then I would not say no. You just know and realise how big the club is, and the hunger it has to win trophies. I would like to say, at the end of my career, that I played for a team that has always challenged for trophies and this is what the club has always done. To be here now is a blessing and I will not take this opportunity for granted.

You obviously know Marouane Fellaini very well too – have you spoken to him about joining United yet and, if so, what did he say?
He spoke to me two days ago and he sent me a message saying ‘Now you will discover how big and how great the club is’. I said to him ‘I have already realised it a little’! To have a guy who plays with me in the national team and one of my best friends in life in my team is great to get to know the players.

How much are you looking forward to working with Jose Mourinho again?
I am really looking forward to it, that is the most exciting part. Me and him, we have a really good relationship and I always dreamed to play under him since I was 10. To have the opportunity at 24 to work under him and to be part of his plans for challenges for trophies is exciting. I think he is a manager to help us to win trophies and I can’t wait to start working under him again.

Speaking of managers, you famously scored a hat-trick for West Brom against United in Sir Alex Ferguson's final game in charge. What are your memories of that very special day?
I remember everything. The way that they dominated us in the first half was frightening! The team was good. Giggs was playing, Scholes was playing, Rio Ferdinand was playing, all of those guys who I looked up to as a kid and to have that moment in Sir Alex Ferguson’s last game was good. I moved on forward and now I am part of the club. At the end of the day I just want to help the club challenge for trophies again.

You've faced United at Old Trafford, but how do you think you will you feel when you next run out there, this time in a red shirt with over 70,000 fans cheering you on?
Well I live in Manchester so I pass Old Trafford many times when I want to go to the city centre. One night I said to my mum that I would play there one day. I thought so. I had a certain feeling. It was just the stadium. When you pass it, I am driving but I am looking at the stadium the whole time. Every time when I played against Man United, every time I came onto the pitch, I just felt like a child. You can see the atmosphere, the fans. It was just a blessing and I can’t wait to play my first game over there. I am really excited for that.

What do you hope to achieve as a United player, both as an individual and as part of the team?
Individually, score as many goals as a I can, become a better player, work hard on daily basis, work harder than I have ever done before. That is the thing, I just want to improve constantly. I don’t want to have time to be complacent. I want to become better every single day and I work as hard as I can. If you play for a big club then you have to act like a big player, and perform week in and week out. That is the challenge that I wanted. I am at the age where I have to make the next step. This club is there to help me, but I am a team player and I want to win trophies. That is the most important thing. Trophies before everything. So if I can help my teammates to do that then I will be delighted.

The club won three trophies in Jose's first season - what do you think we can win in yours?
I don’t want to talk too much, I don’t like talking too much, I just want to work hard and prove myself to the people on the pitch by doing the things that I can do. The only thing I can say is that we are going to be prepared for challenging for the trophies that are out there.

We're excited to be back in the Champions League. How excited are you to play in that?
Finally! Finally! I have been a pro for eight years and I have never had a taste of the Champions League group stages. It is something I have always wanted, that competition has something, I want to see how it is and to have a taste. Now to have that opportunity and to challenge to win it is the best thing. We are going to be prepared and we are all going to work hard in these upcoming weeks so we are prepared to challenge for the trophies.

How will the Champions League rank compared to the World Cup and Euros?
Because it is my first experience then it is going to be at the top. Obviously the World Cup is nice and the Euros is really nice as well, but I have always dreamed of the Champions League. With the World Cup, with Belgium at the time when I was a kid, you never knew if you had the chance to win it but now we have a talented generation. But with Manchester United, we can challenge every year to win the Champions League. The club is in a rebuilding process and the manager is doing the right things to take the club back to where it belongs. That is the exciting part.

Finally, do you have a message for the millions of United supporters around the world who will be watching or reading this interview?
I am going to give my best, try to score as many goals as possible and try to win as many trophies. That is what they want. They want excitement on the pitch and this is something that I will try to deliver in every single game.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 11-07-2017 07:12 AM

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...0,33,2000,1163

THE LOWDOWN ON ROMELU LUKAKU

Romelu Lukaku was long touted to achieve superstardom, ever since breaking into Anderlecht's first team 11 days past his 16th birthday.

A son of former Zaire international Roger Lukaku, Romelu was born into football and has matured into a bona fide goal machine, guaranteeing a lethal combination of strikes with head and both feet in the Premier League.

The fact he showcased his potential at such a young age means many observers are surprised to learn he is still only 24. As long ago as 2010, he hit a brace for Belgium in an international against Russia and announced his ability to deliver on the world stage.

Even in those early days, as good a judge as ex-Reds marksman Ruud van Nistelrooy declared: "He is one of the greatest talents in Europe - perhaps even in the whole world." An explosive force in attack, he had a record of 41 goals in 98 outings at Anderlecht when he left the Belgian club to join Chelsea in August 2011.

Following a successful season-long loan from Chelsea to West Bromwich Albion in 2012/13, which culminated with a hat-trick against United in Sir Alex Ferguson's final game in charge, he attempted to earn a regular place at Stamford Bridge.

He played two league games for Chelsea at the start of 2013/14 and came on as substitute in the UEFA Super Cup defeat to Bayern Munich but then, on the last day of the summer transfer window, he was loaned to Everton for the remainder of the campaign.

The move proved to be perfect for the Belgian, whose 15 goals in 31 Premier League games helped the Toffees to finish in fifth place. What followed was a statement of intent from the Merseysiders as they broke their club transfer record to make him a permanent signing in July 2014.

The goals kept coming as Lukaku matured and became almost unplayable at times due to his powerful physique and impressive acceleration. In each of his three campaigns as a permanent Everton player, he netted 20-plus goals in all competitions; he netted 25 in the Premier League alone last season, in 37 matches, making it his most productive term so far in the English top flight.

Capable of racking up incredible scoring streaks, he matched the legendary Dixie Dean's record of finding the net in nine consecutive matches at Goodison Park. He even edged Zlatan Ibrahimovic out of the PFA Team of the Year in 2016/17, to earn a spot alongside Tottenham's Harry Kane, and only missed out on the Golden Boot due to the Spurs star's own purple patch as the campaign drew to a close.

Lukaku's ability to spearhead the Toffees to devastating effect earned him admirers from far and wide. There was intense speculation about his future and many in the press predicted a chance to show his true worth to former club Chelsea would transpire. Instead it was United who sealed a deal to reunite the striker with Jose Mourinho.

Always ambitious, Romelu has often been clear in his intent to win silverware and medals as a footballer. That burning desire has ultimately led him to a club that lifted three trophies in 2016/17, a club that will task him with leading the attack and demonstrating his quality both domestically and, for the first time in his career, in the Champions League group stages.

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 11-07-2017 07:15 AM

Minta Izin Ibrahimovic, Lukaku Akan Pakai Kostum Nomor 9
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

https://akcdn.detik.net.id/community...jpg?w=780&q=90

Los Angeles - Romelu Lukaku dipastikan akan memakai kostum Manchester United nomor 9. Dia bahkan telah meminta izin dengan pemilik nomor itu sebelumnya, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Lukaku baru saja meresmikan kepindahannya ke MU dengan menandatangani kontrak berdurasi lima tahun. Striker Belgia ini diboyong dari Everton dengan mahar yang mencapai 75 juta pound pada pekan lalu.

Lukaku mengenakan kostum nomor 10 di klub lamanya dan berhasil mencetak 71 gol dalam 133 pertandingan sejak dipermanenkan dari Chelsea pada 2014. Di MU, Lukaku mewarisi nomor Ibra, yang masih menjalani pemulihan cedera lutut di klub meski kontraknya telah habis.

"Aku selalu bertanya kepada ibuku nomor berapa, dan aku biasanya memakai nomor 10 karena ulang tahun ibuku 10 Oktober, jadi bulan ke-10," ungkap Lukaku di ESPN. "Itulah mengapa aku memakai nomor 10."

"Aku telah meminta nomor sembilan karena aku adalah seorang striker. Striker bermain dengan no.9. Itu adalah angka yang bagus, dan aku sudah meminta izin dari Zlatan Ibrahimovic."

"Aku ingin berterima kasih kepada dia juga, karena mengizinkanku memakai nomor itu," ucap Lukaku.

Nomor 9 juga dipakai Lukaku di timnas Belgia. Di MU, Lukaku akan mengikuti Ibrahimovic, Anthony Martial, Radamel Falcao, Dimitar Berbatov, Louis Saha, Andy Cole, dan Brian McClair dalam memakai kostum nomor 9.

Andi Istiabudi 11-07-2017 07:46 AM

http://assets.kompas.com/crop/81x0:1...2834770709.jpg