United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2018/2019 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=395)
-   -   [EFL] Manchester United 9-10 Derby County (PEN) (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8012)

Andi Istiabudi 11-09-2018 08:33 PM

[EFL] Manchester United 9-10 Derby County (PEN)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmAH5MHUYAAZ0fC.jpg

Manchester United vs Derby County - FA Cup
Rabu, 26 September 2018
Kick Off : 02.00 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford, Manchester
Wasit : tbc
Live : tbc

Andi Istiabudi 11-09-2018 08:42 PM

Re: [EFL] Manchester United vs Derby County

Bakal menarik nih melihat Frank Lampard untuk pertama kalinya menghadapi United sebagai seorang manajer bukan pemain, apalagi yang dihadapi adalah Mourinho yang merupakan mantan pelatihnya dulu di Chelsea :D

http://www.sportsclub.co.za/wp-conte...35ixhqfw20.jpg

Riskur 24-09-2018 12:28 PM

5 Pertandingan terakhir :
United : DWWWL
Derby Country : WDLWW

10 Pertandingan terakhir kedua tim :
5 Mei 2001 - Manchester United 0-1 Derby County - Premier League
12 Desember 2001 - Manchester United v Derby County - Premier League
3 Maret 2002 - Derby County 2-2 Manchester United - Premier League
8 Desember 2007 - Manchester United 4-1 Derby County - Premier League
15 Maret 2008 - Derby County 0-1 Manchester United - Premier League
7 Januari 2009 - Derby County 1-0 Manchester United - League Cup
20 Januari 2009 - Manchester United 4-2 Derby County - League Cup
15 Februari 2009 - Derby County 1-4 Manchester United - FA Cup
30 Januari 2016 - Derby County 1-3 Manchester United - FA Cup
6 Januari 2018 - Manchester United 2 - 0 Derby Country - FA Cup

fredrian.seven 24-09-2018 12:56 PM

Pertandigan pelipur lara. Kebangetan klo nggak menang.

Dalot pasti jadi starter. Semoga Pereira juga starter plus pemain muda seperti Tahith Chong atau Angel Gomes dapat menit bermain. United butuh winger kanan seperti Chong. Main 30 menit kayaknya cukup, syukur2 klo lebih.

Zulfan 25-09-2018 03:09 AM

Herrera udah fit. Rojo masih cedera. Dalot starter. Gitu kata Mou.

Andi Istiabudi 25-09-2018 06:24 AM

MOURINHO'S EARLY TEAM NEWS FOR DERBY CUP TIE

Jose Mourinho will be able to select Ander Herrera for Manchester United’s Carabao Cup third-round tie at home to Derby County on Tuesday, following the midfielder's recovery from an ankle injury.

The Spaniard has been sidelined since the 2-0 win at Burnley at the start of September but is back to boost Mourinho’s midfield options for the tie against the Championship outfit.

Nemanja Matic could also return after sitting out Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers through suspension, but Marcus Rashford will have to serve the last of his three-game ban.

“Ander is ready,” Mourinho told MUTV on Monday.

“Marcos Rojo is the only player that is not available through injury and it’s Marcus Rashford’s last suspension match."

Mourinho confirmed before the game against Wolves that Diogo Dalot would feature against the Rams, having impressed on his debut in last week’s Champions League win over Young Boys.

It’ll be the 19-year-old’s third appearance at Old Trafford: the right-back played twice for the Under-23s during his recovery from the knee injury that delayed his senior bow following his arrival in the summer.

“He has played there but with an empty stadium,” Jose continued. “He played in the Under-23s, now he plays in the first team.

“Obviously people liked what they saw in the match against Young Boys. This is an English competition, the different salt and pepper that English competitions have and I think it is good for him, for his development, for him to be ready for the top flight as soon as possible.“

www.manutd.com

Andi Istiabudi 25-09-2018 06:30 AM

Mostalgia is HOT ! :)

https://akcdn.detik.net.id/community...peg?w=780&q=90

zudomiriku 25-09-2018 10:08 AM

'Jose Mourinho's still special': Frank Lampard defends former boss but admits 'we are all sackable' as he prepares his Derby side for Carabao Cup clash at Old Trafford

* Frank Lampard has defended Jose Mourinho and believes he is still 'special'
* Lampard enjoyed a successful spell playing under Mourinho at Chelsea
* The Derby boss believes Mourinho is still elite but that anyone is 'sackable'
* He will face his former manager in the Carabao Cup at Old Trafford on Tuesday

Frank Lampard believes Jose Mourinho still has the qualities that made him the Special One at Chelsea but admits every manager is sackable.

Amid criticism of Mourinho's man-management and conservative tactics, Derby boss Lampard takes his side to Old Trafford in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night.

And Lampard defended his former boss, saying he is still in the elite after finishing second in the Premier League last season and winning two trophies in 2017.

'Tottenham were a fair way behind and Mauricio Pochettino's a great manager,' said Lampard, when asked if Mourinho remains special. 'Liverpool were too and Jurgen Klopp's a great manager. Manchester United came second. This is not ancient history, this is fresh history, of the Europa League and the League Cup. He has it.

'Of course in management we know we're all sackable at any moment. I am, he is, every manager is. But at the same time, when he's had the success he's had, people are going to want Jose Mourinho as their manager. So then it becomes his decision. I imagine he'll want to go on.'

Paul Pogba suggested United needed to take off the handbreak following Saturday's 1-1 draw with Wolves and Lampard said that as a player he would have kept his counsel after a poor result. 'Everyone is different — some wear their heart on their sleeve, some might have reasons for saying things the way they do.

https://i.postimg.cc/FRkB5rD0/452133...sful_spell.jpg
Frank Lampard believes Jose Mourinho still has the qualities that made him the Special One. Lampard and Mourinho enjoyed a successful spell during their time together at Chelsea. The former midfielder feels that Mourinho has done a good job with United last season. While he defended his former boss, Lampard also admitted that any manager is 'sackable'

'But you should only be judged by what you do on the pitch. After a negative result, I was always particularly careful what I said.'

Lampard accepted Mourinho could be tough on players but said criticism usually came down to whether instructions had been followed. 'Jose will have his own red lines where he will say what has to be said,' he explained. Mourinho called Lampard this week to offer congratulations on the birth of his daughter, named Patricia after his late mother. Lampard said such touches from his former boss go a long way.

'He would always ask about your family,' he said. 'He was fantastic for me when I lost my mother. He was at Inter Milan at the time and he was ringing me regularly. It's things like that you don't forget.'

Lampard recalled the moment Mourinho made his Chelsea introduction. 'I remember him coming to the Lowry because we were with the England squad pre-Euro 2004,' he said. 'You talk about auras and personalities walking into a room, he certainly had that. His confidence struck me. I thought we were going to be winners.'

'We certainly weren't negative at Chelsea. We had Damien Duff, Arjen Robben, Joe Cole, though we got painted as (negative) because we could also grind out a win when we weren't at our best.'

Derby are playing an attacking brand of football and go into the game on a high after beating Brentford 3-1 to move two points behind the Championship leaders. 'It's a great test for me,' said Lampard. 'The most important thing is mentality — we have to respect them but we can't wait for them to do something special.'

Mourinho expects a tough match, saying: 'I don't consider them favourites because it's really hard to do that in the Championship — such a difficult competition. But when Frank goes there he goes with the intention of being promoted. They are playing well.'

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6202857/Jose-Mourinhos-special-Frank-Lampard-defends-old-boss.html

zudomiriku 25-09-2018 02:08 PM

'I like the feeling of the knockout': Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists he relishes the pressure of knockout football ahead of Carabao Cup clash with Frank Lampard's Derby

* Manchester United host Frank Lampard's Derby in Carabao Cup third round
* Jose Mourinho insists he relishes the pressure of cup competitions
* Mourinho has won the League Cup four times - the joint-most for a manager
* United go into the game off the back of a frustrating 1-1 draw against Wolves

Jose Mourinho insists he relishes the pressure cup competitions can create as he seeks to draw a line under another turbulent weekend at Manchester United.

The Portuguese criticised United's attitude in a 1-1 Premier League draw against Wolves on Saturday and midfielder Paul Pogba risked inflaming tensions further by appearing to hit out at his manager's tactics.

Pogba took to Twitter on Monday, seemingly lamenting that his 'attack, attack, attack' comments in the wake of the stalemate against Nuno Espirito Santo's men had been used to 'create drama'.

United have an opportunity to move on from the past couple of days as they welcome Sky Bet Championship outfit Derby to Old Trafford in a Carabao Cup third-round encounter.

Extra-time in this season's edition has been scrapped and four-time winner Mourinho explained his ambivalence at the idea.

He said: 'I like the cups. I like the feeling of the knockout: you win you are in the competition, you lose you are out. I like that pressure and honestly I think fans also like it.

'In this moment you don't even have the possibility of, after a draw, playing 30 more minutes - you go straight to a penalty shootout which obviously is a 50/50 situation.

https://i.postimg.cc/8C9hs5J5/452439...7825257774.jpg
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists he relishes the pressure of cup competitions. Mourinho will take on Frank Lampard, with the pair having worked together at Chelsea

'I think it's good because no extra-time, no more extra minutes that we already have, especially the teams that are playing European competitions and especially when it goes to the end of the competitions - extra-time is really, really difficult.

'But I think it is a good advantage to the teams that are not favourites because a draw takes the game immediately to a penalty shoot-out and we know that it's a lottery.

Quote:

JOSE MOURINHO'S LEAGUE CUP RECORD

2004/05 - Chelsea - Winners

2005/06 - Chelsea - Third round

2006/07 - Chelsea - Winners

2013/14 - Chelsea - Fifth round

2014/15 - Chelsea - Winners

2015/16 - Chelsea - Fourth round

2016/17 - Manchester United - Winners

2017/18 - Manchester United - Fifth round
'So there is a better chance for the teams not considered favourites, which brings more possibility of killing giants because how many times (do the) big teams in 30 minutes of extra-time win the ties?'

In the opposite dugout to Mourinho on Tuesday evening will be Frank Lampard, who enjoyed some of the finest moments of his playing career under the former Inter Milan and Real Madrid boss while the pair were at Chelsea.

Mourinho believes one of his old stalwarts is capable of making an impact at Derby, who have had a decade in the second tier but have been tipped by some for promotion.

Mourinho added: 'I don't consider them favourites because it is really hard to do that in the Championship.

'But I think when Frank goes there he goes with the intention of being promoted. He has experienced players, he has good players coming from good academies like Chelsea and Liverpool.

Code:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6203561/Manchester-United-boss-Mourinho-insists-relishes-pressure-Carabao-Cup-ahead-Derby-clash.html

Zulfan 25-09-2018 06:40 PM

Ada yg bilang bakal ditayangin beIN Sports 1. Tapi lebih pasti streaming.