United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2013/2014 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=231)
-   -   MUFC Event : #IAMUNITED (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4717)

VaDLi 23-10-2012 08:33 PM

MUFC Event : #IAMUNITED

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/1FFF30...5B060099B.ashx

Quote:

I Am United
03/10/2012 17:30, Report by Press Department

Manchester United has today launched its unique ‘I Am United’ campaign, aimed at bringing the club closer to its global fan base.

Fans can support the campaign online, via mobile or in person at one of the many free ‘I Am United’ parties being held around the world, hosted by some of the club's legends. Each party will offer a range of exciting activities including competitions and giveaways.

The first ‘I Am United’ party will be in New York, USA (at Terminal 5, 610 West 56th Street) on Saturday 20 October, for a live screening of the Reds' home match against Stoke City.

The party and activities leading up to kick-off (10:00 New York time, 15:00 UK) will be suitable for all ages, but fans need to apply for tickets in advance at manutd.com/iamunited.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “We are lucky to have so many loyal fans around the world. What brings us all together is the thought that we are 'United.' This campaign is a great way of acknowledging that dedication and commitment.

"Our fans who go to the matches are among the noisiest, most passionate anywhere in sport. The challenge I have for those gathering in New York is to make as much noise as the 76,000 people who’ll be inside Old Trafford that day!”

Peter Holland, founder of One United USA, the club’s official US supporters club, said: “Our members are really excited about attending the ‘I Am United’ fan party later this month. The atmosphere should be fantastic and I'm sure we can meet Sir Alex’s challenge!”

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps09786239.jpg

VaDLi 23-10-2012 08:37 PM

Re: #IAmUnited

ini yang di NewYork

Quote:

#IAMUNITED Fan Party
Terminal 5, New York
Saturday 20 October 2012

20/10/2012 18:33, Report by Ella Cummins
First win for #IAMUNITED

http://www.manutd.com/~/media/IAMUNI...9128695&mw=500

Manchester United's win over Stoke City on Saturday provided the perfect start for the club's #IAMUNITED fan parties.

The first party of its kind took place at the Terminal 5 music venue in New York with fans starting to arrive several hours before kick-off. The Grogan family were the first to turn up, having left home at 04:30 to be among 2,000 Reds watching the Stoke match together from 10:00 local time. Youngest child Brendon Grogan, a massive fan of double scorer Wayne Rooney, said they had driven through thick fog from their home in upstate New York.

Fans at the event were greeted by club ambassador Bryan Robson and his former Manchester United team-mate Dion Dublin. Both ex-players talked about how impressed they were with the attendance and how excited they were to watch the game with so many Reds. The 2,000 present were the lucky people allocated tickets through a ballot receiving a remarkable 12,000 applications.

Siddharth Muchhal, 13, from New Jersey, enjoyed the atmosphere at the #IAMUNITED party. "It's amazing to be here with 2,000 people who feel exactly the same way I do. I love this club." Luca Bhalla from TriBeCa added, "I'm excited about going to Old Trafford for the Arsenal game, but I'm always going to remember this incredible event."

With banners up and songs being sung, the crowd in New York cheered every one of United's four goals. One lucky fan, Artan Cavdarbasha, had an extra special reason to celebrate - while at the event, he won a trip to Old Trafford courtesy of Thomas Cook and will soon be roaring on his beloved Reds in person.

The next #IAMUNITED event will be in Jakarta, Indonesia on 3 November.

VaDLi 23-10-2012 08:39 PM

19/10/2012 11:00, Report by Press Department

I Am United

Manchester United's ‘I Am United’ campaign is spreading across the world, with supporters in Indonesia the latest to be afforded the chance to attend an exclusive fan party .

Fans can apply now for tickets to a unique event in Jakarta on Saturday 3 November, which will feature a live screening of the Reds' home match against Arsenal and an appearance by club legend and ambassador Andrew Cole.

The party and all activities leading up to kick-off (19:45 Indonesia time, 12:45 UK) will be suitable for all ages but fans need to apply for tickets in advance at manutd.com/iamunited.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “We are lucky to have so many loyal fans around the world. What brings us all together is the thought that we are 'United'. This campaign is a great way of acknowledging that dedication and commitment.

"Our fans who go to the matches are among the noisiest, most passionate anywhere in sport. The challenge I have for those gathering in Jakarta is to make as much noise as the 76,000 people who’ll be inside Old Trafford that day!”

VaDLi 23-10-2012 08:46 PM

Galeri yang di NY

theater of dream 23-10-2012 08:53 PM

Ini ntar kalo di Jakarta, panitia lokal nya dari mana ?

Redsbusby 23-10-2012 09:00 PM

Wow bakal rame nih...
Cuma acaranya dijakarta sih, kalo yg dateng schmeichel atau neville mah kita2 mau :p

VaDLi 23-10-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theater of dream (Post 438873)
Ini ntar kalo di Jakarta, panitia lokal nya dari mana ?

ntar nunggu instruksi dari PP aja kita mah, seterah panitianya darimana biasanya UtdIndonesia bisa nyempil dengan member membludak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsbusby (Post 438880)
Wow bakal rame nih...
Cuma acaranya dijakarta sih, kalo yg dateng schmeichel atau neville mah kita2 mau :p

coba aja diramein hashtag di twitternya Andy Cole
#BringGNev2toJakarta #BringSchmeicheltoJakarta

;p

VaDLi 31-10-2012 03:16 AM

dari twitter @UtdIndonesia
Manchester United secara resmi mengundang @UtdIndonesia & @indomanutd utk turut meramaikan NONBAR United v Arsenal di Epicentrum. #IAMUNITED

NONBAR United vs Arsenal di Epicentrum diadakan pada 3 Nov, juga dihadiri oleh Andy Cole. Acara Nonton Bareng terbuka untuk umum. #IAMUNITED

Pihak Manchester United & EO Lokal menjamin setiap fans dpt ikut serta, ada baiknya melakukan registrasi di bit.ly/utdreg #IAMUNITED

Craze_26 31-10-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaDLi (Post 441518)
dari twitter @UtdIndonesia
Manchester United secara resmi mengundang @UtdIndonesia & @indomanutd utk turut meramaikan NONBAR United v Arsenal di Epicentrum. #IAMUNITED

NONBAR United vs Arsenal di Epicentrum diadakan pada 3 Nov, juga dihadiri oleh Andy Cole. Acara Nonton Bareng terbuka untuk umum. #IAMUNITED

Pihak Manchester United & EO Lokal menjamin setiap fans dpt ikut serta, ada baiknya melakukan registrasi di bit.ly/utdreg #IAMUNITED

COME ON AND GET WITH :ui4: AT EPICENTRUM!! KITA NYANYI BERSAMA SAMA TEMAN!!!!!!!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

febza 31-10-2012 03:28 AM

Re: MUFC Event : #IAMUNITED

akhirnya... semoga match2 besok bikin beruntung.... semoga bisa berangkat....