United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Players (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   David de Gea Quintana (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3614)

rondwisan 13-06-2011 06:20 PM

David de Gea Quintana

[who's he ?] David de Gea

http://www.futbolreal.com/wp-content...8/03/degea.jpg

David de Gea Quintana (Spanish pronunciation: [daˈβiđ de 'xea]; born 7 November 1990) is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Atlético Madrid as a goalkeeper.

Club career
A product of Atlético de Madrid's youth system, De Gea spent his first professional seasons with the reserves, in Segunda División B. As first-choice Sergio Asenjo was away on international duty, he received his first main side call-ups. On September 30, 2009, he replaced injured Roberto during the UEFA Champions League contest at F.C. Porto, in an eventual 0–2 loss, not yet aged 19.

Three days later, De Gea made his La Liga debuts, at home against Real Zaragoza; he gave away a penalty kick in the 19th minute, but saved the ensuing Marko Babić attempt, in an eventual 2–1 triumph. After some costly mistakes by Asenjo, and the arrival of Quique Sánchez Flores as manager, he finished the season as the starter – twice earning Man of the match awards along the way, against Athletic Bilbao and Valencia CF. Additionally, he appeared in eight games in the club's victorious UEFA Europa League campaign, including the 2–1 final win against Fulham.

De Gea started 2010–11 in impressive fashion, helping Atlético win the season's UEFA Super Cup: in the 90th minute of the 2–0 win against Internazionale Milano, he saved a Diego Milito penalty kick.

International career
De Gea helped Spain's U17 win the 2007 European Championship, and finish second at the 2007 World Cup.

In early May 2010, courtesy of solid Atlético performances, he was named by senior squad manager Vicente del Bosque in a provisional 30-man squad, in view of the upcoming FIFA World Cup; eventually, he did not make the final cut.

Redsbusby 13-06-2011 06:36 PM

Re: [who's he ?] David de Gea

Wih ada tritnya nih...
Btw yg nonton U21 tadi malem ada yg mau review bgmna penampilan de gea??

HenryRooney07 13-06-2011 06:39 PM

Ijin nambah dikit Op...:peace:

Redsbusby 13-06-2011 11:03 PM

Bukan ashley simon young... bukan luka modric ataupun Sneijder dan semua rumor rumor itu...
Tp gw pengen thread ini yg bakal segera diMOVE ke thread United Players :P

marsel david 14-06-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsbusby (Post 317885)
Bukan ashley simon young... bukan luka modric ataupun Sneijder dan semua rumor rumor itu...
Tp gw pengen thread ini yg bakal segera diMOVE ke thread United Players :P

iya nih bener.. ga sabar nunggu kedatangan nih kiper.. biar agak tenang sedikit kalo yg datang nanti adalah bener2 suksesor VDS

rondwisan 14-06-2011 09:22 AM

masih muda juga yaa .... 21 years old
Lindegaard aja 27 (13 April 1984) ... :-/:-/

Redsbusby 15-06-2011 07:06 PM

Mantab, mengidolakan Vandersar..
Moga bisa seperti Vandersar jg deh oom...

De Gea: I want to play until I’m 40… like VDS

June 15, 2011
ROM

In the Extra Time section of Gazzetta, David de Gea has given some interesting answers to some questions about the players he most admires and what he plans for the future. The young keeper is likely to complete a deal with Manchester United after the European U-21 Championships.

“I’d love to play until I’m 40, like Van der Sar,” he said. “You need to take care of yourself an awful lot to do that. Respect.”

He also had praise for another former United goalkeeper, claiming that Peter Schmeichel was his idol growing up and, in his opinion, the best goalie ever.

yusron 15-06-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondwisan (Post 317950)
masih muda juga yaa .... 21 years old
Lindegaard aja 27 (13 April 1984) ... :-/:-/

lindegard sbenernya bukan kiper yg diproyeksiin bwt gantiin VDS kan?
stau gw kiper2 yg digembor-gemborkan wat gantiin VDS tuh macem Buffon,Neuer,Stekelenburg.Jadi mnurut gw lindegard tuh cuman kejutan doang di UNited

Redsbusby 15-06-2011 09:07 PM

Quote dr De Gea seputar rumor mengenai dirinya menjadi suksesor VDS...
dan final UCL... hmmmm :-?

Quote:

"The fact they are thinking of me as a replacement for such a great goalkeeper is something I like. But it’s necessary to keep fighting and working hard because we are only at the beginning and to reach that level there is a lot more to be done."

"Let’s hope [I can play like Van der Sar at his age]. At the moment it’s difficult to look so far ahead, but I would like to [be able to]. I need strength, luck and to take good care of my body because football consumes you. But let’s hope so."

but,

De Gea said: "[I supported] Barcelona [in the final], but without any special euphoria."

adefebsa 15-06-2011 09:51 PM

Prkmbngan terkhir rncana transfer de gea ni gmna ya?
Trkhir ane denger de gea bakal mastiin bakal mau ato tidak pindah ke MU setelah U-21 slsai
Bener gak ya?
http://img.kaskus.us/images/kaskusmobile_hp.gif