View Single Post
Old 14-10-2020, 10:14 AM   #1167
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

Paul Pogba 'STILL has the backing of his Manchester United team mates' despite admitting AGAIN it would be a 'dream' to play for Real Madrid

* Paul Pogba also spoke of his desire to play for Zinedine Zidane's side last year
* Pogba's future is up in the air with French star revealing no talks over a new deal
* United dressing room haven't turned on Pogba despite his latest flirt with Madrid

Paul Pogba reportedly still has the backing of his Manchester United team mates, despite reiterating his desire to play for Real Madrid.

The French World Cup winner admitted it would be a 'dream' to play for Madrid one day whilst away on international duty last week. Pogba had also courted the idea of a move to the Spanish giants last summer during Zinedine Zidane's failed pursuit to bring him to Madrid.

Despite his latest efforts to flirt with Madrid, Manchester Evening News claim the United dressing room haven't turned on Pogba and there is still a belief that he is the best player at the club.

Pogba's future remains uncertain with the player having just 10 months left on his United contract and revealing last week that no talks to extend it have taken place.

'No-one has told me anything. I have not spoken to Ed Woodward. We haven't spoken about a new deal,' he said.

'At the moment, I am in Manchester and I am concentrating about getting back to my best form.

'I think there will be a moment when the club will come and talk to me and maybe offer me something, or not.

Paul Pogba revealed his desire to play for Real Madrid whilst on international duty with France. Pogba has been criticised this season for his performances for Manchester United. Madrid Boss Zinedine Zidane could be set to splash the cash after Real's frugal summer

'So far, nothing has happened. I can't tell you something that I don't know.'

Pogba has been criticised for his level of performance so far this season as have most of his teammates, leading to calls from some fans that he should be dropped.

Real Madrid are understood to still be very interested in bringing Pogba to the Bernabeu next year after a quiet summer with Hugo Duro the only arrival.

Madrid are also plotting to finally make a move for PSG star and long-term target Kylian Mbappe next year with the striker approaching the final 18 months of his deal.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8836463/Man-United-stars-backing-Paul-Pogba-despite-admitting-dream-play-Real-Madrid.html