View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 09:32 AM   #850
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha (Nani)

Cristiano Ronaldo is urged to STAY at Manchester United by ex-Old Trafford team-mate Nani who has 'tried to talk' to the 37-year-old about his future... but the 'busy' Red Devils wantaway has been dodging his calls

* Cristiano Ronaldo should stay at Manchester United, claims ex-teammate Nani
* The Melbourne Victory winger said he has tried to contact Ronaldo this summer
* But the 37-year-old has not been answering his phone, claiming he is 'so busy'
* Nani featured against Man United in Erik ten Hag's friendly win in Melbourne

Cristiano Ronaldo has been urged to stay at Manchester United by his former team-mate Nani.

Ronaldo has been absent from United’s tour of Thailand and Australia due to family reasons after asking to leave this summer.

Top clubs including Chelsea and Bayern Munich have decided against bidding for the 37-year-old and United have insisted he is not for sale.

Ronaldo’s close friend Nani believes his old United and Portugal team-mate should stay at the club for another season, but has been unable to reach him on the phone this summer.

‘I hope (he will stay),’ said the 35-year-old winger. ‘He’s an important player and a player who always makes a difference. I hope he’s in a good mood to help the club.

‘I tried to talk to him but when he’s on vacation he doesn’t answer the phone. He said, “I’m so busy now, we’ll talk soon”.’

Cristiano Ronaldo has been urged to stay at Manchester United by his former team-mate Nani. The two Portuguese stars once rubbed shoulders at Old Trafford between 2007 and 2009

Nani made his debut for Melbourne Victory as a late substitute against United on Friday night and received a big reception from both sets of fans at the MCG, where Erik ten Hag’s side came from behind to win 4-1.

‘It was an emotional moment for me,’ said Nani, who won 12 trophies as a United player before leaving in 2015.

‘I hope the club can get back to where they belong.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11022623/Cristiano-Ronaldo-urged-STAY-Manchester-United-ex-Old-Trafford-team-mate-Nani.html