View Single Post
Old 24-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #18
troy andreas

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Manchester United - Press Conference

TS-nya kabur nih. cc: @Redsbusby;

--------

Managers Press Conference – Hull City

Manchester United manager David Moyes sat with the press at the clubs AON Training Complex in Carrington ahead of the Barclays Premier League clash with Hull City at the KC Stadium on Boxing Day. The press conference was held today so not to clash with the Christmas holiday period with the press. The boss spoke about Steve Bruce, Hull City, away matches, Marouane Fellaini and his injury and some of the clubs loan players, who are staring for their clubs at the moment.

Here are the main points from the press conference:

Moyes on Steve Bruce’s time in charge of Hull City:

“Steve Bruce has done a good job with Hull – he has really brought them back.

“They looked as though they were dipping and going in the wrong direction. I think he has done a great job in getting momentum going again. They have got some good players and they will be a hard team to beat, as they have had a decent first half to the season.”

Moyes on Hull City currently boasting the third best defensive record in Europe having only conceded three goals in their last eight matches:

“I didn’t know that until you just told me so that is a great record for Hull. You have either got to score plenty of goals or not concede goals – it is one or the other.

“If they have a good base and are hard to beat, that is something they can build on and hope for that odd goal here and there to win the games. But we know it will be a tough game at Hull.”

Moyes on away match as United face Hull City (Boxing Day) and Norwich City (Saturday) in their next two league matches:

“Away games are always much harder than the home games; we have to make sure we go there and do the job right.

“We have done quite well away from home this season. We will try to keep going, keep the good away form up and hopefully pick up some points.”

Moyes confirms Marouane Fellaini is out for six weeks after having surgery on his wrist:

“He had his operation on Saturday morning. We couldn’t get him recovered from his back injury. We thought his back would be okay after 10 days but it wasn’t getting better, so we made a quick decision to get his wrist operated on.

“We think it will be six weeks but there’s a chance it will be before that. His back problem was just going to take time. It was a muscle injury, which wasn’t healing so it was going to take longer than expected. That’s why we decided to get the wrist done.”

Moyes on the clubs loan stars progress; Nick Powell, Jesse Lingard and Ryan Tunnicliffe are all doing well:

“I am quite actively looking at our own boys like Jesse Lingard, Nick Powell and Ryan Tunnicliffe, the boys who are out on loan. We have got quite a few out, and they are the ones which I am making sure I keep my eye on because they are the future. They are part of the club, they have been through the system. We are certainly keeping our eyes on all of the boys who are out on loan.”

HTML Code:
http://mufclatest.com/managers-press-conference-hull-city/

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote