Thread: Marcus Rashford
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2019, 09:45 AM   #285
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcus Rashford

'I think it has definitely brought us together': Marcus Rashford says Man United's disappointing 2018-19 season has made them stronger this term

* Manchester United finished sixth last season after a difficult campaign
* Jose Mourinho was sacked in December after a poor start to 2018-19 season
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side beat Chelsea 4-0 at Old Trafford on Sunday

Marcus Rashford believes Manchester United will be stronger this season because of their struggles in 2018-19.

Jose Mourinho was sacked before Christmas and while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer led a brief revival, United tailed away and won just two of their final 12 games, finishing sixth.

A thumping 4-0 win over Chelsea has hinted at better things to come this term, and Rashford insists the experience of last season can only help.

Marcus Rashford believes Manchester United will be stronger because of last year's struggles

'Looking back, I think it has definitely brought us together,' the striker told fanzine United Review.

'I just feel like we all understand that we can't start this season like we started and ended last season.

'The middle bit of the season was Manchester United and that's how we have to aim to be every day.

'Let's not forget that at Christmas, no-one expected us to get anywhere near the top four in the Premier League.

'So going from that position, to the position we found ourselves in, then just missing out, it was tough.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7356097/Man-United-news-Marcus-Rashford-believes-disappointing-2018-19-team-stronger.html