View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 08:44 AM   #18
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Erling Braut Haaland

Erling Haaland told Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he DID want to join Man United at their December meeting... only for him to join Dortmund for just £17m after row over payments to Mino Raiola

* Erling Haaland met with Manchester United representatives back in December
* The 19-year-old reportedly told Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he wanted to join the club
* However, United were not keen on dealing with the star's agent - Mino Raiola
* As a result, the Norway international utlimately ended up at Borussia Dortmund

Erling Haaland told Manchester United that he wanted to move to Old Trafford, only to change his mind just weeks later.

The Norwegian was one of the most sought after strikers in Europe last month following his incredible form for Red Bull Salzburg, both domestically and in the Champions League.

He held meetings with several clubs during December, including United in order to suss out which move he preferred.

According to reports, Erling Haaland told Manchester United that he wished to join the club. Haaland instead opted to join Borussia Dortmund when he left Red Bull Salzburg last month

And according to The Athletic, the 19-year-old told Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Ed Woodward that he had his heart set on pulling on the Red Devils jersey.

Solskjaer, having worked with Haaland at Molde, was keen on a deal and United chief travelled to Salzburg on December 13 to meet the player and were convinced they had wrapped up the deal.

That never came to fruition however, with Haaland eventually opting for an £18million move to Borussia Dortmund, where he has thrived - with 11 goals in his first seven appearances.

It is also reported that United's lack of Champions League football this season - and potentially next - proved decisive.

The 19-year-old goal machine continued his rich vein of form with a match-winning brace against Paris Saint-Germain in the last-16 of the Champions League on Tuesday.

Haaland reportedly told Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he had his heart set on moving to Old Trafford. Haaland has 11 goals in his first seven games in Germany, including a brace against PSG. United were reluctant to deal with Haaland's agent, Mino Raiola, who represents Paul Pogba

United were also determined not to deal with the player's agent, Mino Raiola, who also represents Paul Pogba, and has become embroiled in a bitter feud with the club ever since.

He has been involved in a war of words with both Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville and Solskjaer this week after claiming that Pogba would be off this summer.

The agent called Neville a 'big know-how' after the former defender said that United should never do business with him again.

That came after Raiola had a dig at Solskjaer, tweeting just 17 minutes before United's kick off against Chelsea on Monday: 'Paul is Paul Pogba's. You cannot own a human being already for a long time in the UK or anywhere else.

'I hope Solskjaer doesn't want to suggest that Paul is his prisoner. But before Solskjaer makes comments about things I say, he should inform himself better about the content of what has been said.

'I am a free citizen who can think and express my thoughts. Until now I was maybe too nice to him. Solskjaer should just remember things that he said in summer to Paul.

'I think Solskjaer may be frustrated for different reasons and is mixing up some issues. I think Solskjaer has other things to worry about. At least, if I was him, I would.'

Neville, on Sky Sports for coverage of United's trip to Chelsea, said: 'It will end in Pogba leaving Manchester United.

'What the club need to do is make a stance on that agent. He has messed them around for years with Pogba and others.

'Why they allow themselves to be played I will never know. He is a serious thorn in the side for them.

United should stand strong and not do business with him and tell players if they are represented by him we won't do deals with you.

'Raiola is publicly trying to embarrass the club all the time. At the end of the day he is defending his player but what Solskjaer definitely wasn't was aggressive.

'He was saying they spent £90million on a player and they want him to stay at the club and play well.

'He wasn't claiming ownership but Raiola wants to create situations where Pogba is out of the club and Raiola wants his next pay day.

'He has made tens of millions off of him and will continue to do so. He is the golden egg of Mino.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8019831/Erling-Haaland-informed-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-DID-want-join-Manchester-United.html
pasti karena pengaruh Raiola