Thread: Alexis Sanchez
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:57 AM   #122
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alexis Sanchez

'They talked s**t about me. And I stayed quiet.' Manchester United flop Alexis Sanchez slams critics after firing Chile into Copa America semis

* Alexis Sanchez has come out fighting against those who criticised him
* He fired scored the winning penalty for Chile in Copa America quarter-final
* The forward has endured a difficult 18 months since moving to Man United
* But he has been the standout performer for his country at the Copa America

Alexis Sanchez has slammed critics who 'talked s**t about him after leading Chile to the Copa America semi-finals.

The Manchester United forward fired his country into the last four by netting the winning penalty in a shootout against Colombia on Saturday.

Sanchez has endured a torrid past 18 months since deciding to leave Arsenal to join United, but is experiencing a mini revival in Chile colours.

Alexis Sanchez slammed critics who 'talked s**t about him after leading Chile to semi-finals. Sanchez scored the winning penalty to fire his country through to the Copa America last-four

The 30-year-old has been the standout performer for his country at this summer's Copa America and is the joint top scorer in the competition with two goals.

Sanchez was quick to hit out at his doubters on social media after Saturday's crucial victory.

He posted a photo of him celebrating without a shirt after his goal set Chile up for a Copa America semi-finals clash against Peru and wrote: 'They profited, they healed, they talked 's**t about me. And I stayed quiet.

'They slandered, they even locked in on me, but there is a judge up above (there is one up there).'

His words were quoted lyrics from Puerto Rican reggaeton artist Farruko's song 'Delincuente'.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7204747/Man-Utd-star-Alexis-Sanchez-slams-critics-talking-s-t-me.html