View Single Post
Old 18-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #21
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coolest Cleats in World Football Right Now

Bale goes crazy for his new boots! Real Madrid ace 'can't wait' to test new wheels

Crazy and light. These are the Ronseal of football boots and do exactly what it says on the tin.

They are the new adidas F50 crazylight, which weigh an incredible 135 grammes and are inspired by a garish green and black arrow design.

Gareth Bale has been exclusively testing them during behind-closed doors training sessions at Real Madrid and will be the first and only player to wear them.

The Wales superstar will debut them in Tuesday's Champions League last 16 second leg clash against Schalke at the Bernabeu.

'I've tried them out already in training and they feel great,' said Bale, who also tweeted a picture gearing up to wear his new 'wheels'.

'Lightweight boots definitely give me an advantage over the competition and I feel faster and more agile the lighter the boots become.

'Hopefully I can score a few goals in them over the next few weeks.

'I can’t wait to wear them on field.'

The adizero f50 are the lighest commercial boot ever produced and are 20 per cent lighter than the boots currently worn by Bale, Lionel Messi and Arjen Robben.

It follows the world's first knitted boot which Luis Suarez put to good use in Sunday's 3-0 Barclays Premier League win over Manchester United at Old Trafford, in which he scored.

The German sports brand giants are keen to push the boundaries further having produced a concept boot weighing only 99g last year.

The crazylight boot that Bale will showcase on Tuesday cost £250 (available to buy from April 1) and are drastically reduced in weight on the upper part.

In addition to the new lightweight upper skin, the speedtraxion stud configuration on the outsole has been rearranged in order to increase traction, while also further decreasing the overall weight of the boot.

The pattern on the outsole is laser etched and a premium anodized coating is also added to minimise weight.

They look crazy and former Tottenham ace Bale will be hoping to drive defenders crazy when he wears them.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2582520/Gareth-Bale-wear-new-adidas-crazylight-boots.html