View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 04:37 PM   #502
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [G] .:: United Fans Celebrity :)

Petinju Inggris Anthony Crolla

Q&A: Crolla thanks United fans for their support during world title bout

Following his controversial draw with Darleys Perez in July, Manchester boxer Anthony Crolla thanks United fans for their support and looks forward to his second world title shot in the much-anticipated rematch…

Many felt you won the fight with Perez, so you must be delighted to have a rematch?

Yeah I am absolutely made up! After the shock decision and the controversy, the best I could hope for was the WBA ordering an immediate rematch and, after a review, they have done so. I am ready to do it all over again, hopefully in November and hopefully at the Manchester Arena. It was absolutely bouncing in there for the first fight and it should be better this time around.

Are you confident of winning this time around?
Yeah I am very confident. I am preparing for an even better Darleys Perez but I will be better as well. I believe I have proven I can beat him and - although I know it won’t be easy, in fact it might be a tougher fight - I am confident that I can beat him and finally win that world title.

You must be proud of the support you received before, during and after the first fight?

It was absolutely wild in the arena and I was blessed. There were fans from around the country that paid good money to watch me when times are hard, and I want them to know I appreciate it. The number of Reds there was also incredible; all I could hear were United songs! Just before the ring-walk, one fan shouted me to ‘Do it for Eric!’ I thought that was brilliant, I’ll never forget it.

Are you pleased by the praise for your 'Sporting Reds' documentary on MUTV?
Loads of Reds on social media have got in touch to say they enjoyed it, and subscribers to MUTV have stopped me at games to say they loved it. I did the Wednesday Night Phone-in recently as well, which was great. It was mostly transfer talk so I wasn’t caught off-guard too much!

Our new signing Memphis Depay is reportedly a boxing fan – are you impressed by him?
There is something about him that’s exciting when he’s on the ball, you feel like he is going to do something. I heard he was into boxing, that he had a ring at his old house, so I’d be interested to see him with the gloves on. He’s a tank, so I wouldn’t fancy taking a shot off him!

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote