View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 12:08 PM   #27
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ander Herrera Agüera (??)

Ander Herrera has no desire to leave Athletic Bilbao

Ander Herrera was flattered by interest from Manchester United, but he sees his long-term future at Athletic Bilbao.

United spent much of last summer chasing creative talent in the middle of the park.

Herrera was identified as a top target, but David Moyes failed to meet his release clause before the deadline passed.

The Red Devils boss was reported to have watched the 24-year-old again ahead of the winter window, but again no deal was done.

Herrera now considers the subject to be closed, with there no desire on his part to leave his home-town club.

He told El Confidencial: "I made it clear at the time.

"I am grateful to United for their interest and to Athletic for considering me to be more valuable than money.

"Athletic have made it clear that they have no intention of selling.

"We are a solid club with a good economic standing. We are privileged.

"We are stable financially, well respected, have a new stadium and a great team - no Athletic players want to leave."

Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9153529/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter