Thread: Axel Tuanzebe
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 08:31 AM   #16
Riskur
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

Axel Tuanzebe signs new deal

Axel Tuanzebe has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until June 2020, with the option to extend for a further year.

Tuanzebe, 19, made his competitive first-team debut against Wigan Athletic last Sunday, having been nurtured through the Reds' Academy system from the age of eight.

Axel Tuanzebe said: "I have always been a Manchester United supporter so I am naturally delighted to have signed a new contract. To make my debut at Old Trafford in the FA Cup was a very proud moment, both for me and for my family.

"I am learning every day in training and it is also a great experience for me to now train with the first team. I would like to thank all of the coaches that I have worked with and I would especially like to thank the manager for giving me my debut for this great club."

Jose Mourinho added: "Axel is a young player with great potential. We brought him up to the first team to give him more experience and he has adapted really well. I am pleased that he has signed a new contract and I am delighted with the progress he is making."