View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 09:40 AM   #824
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rio Gavin Ferdinand

'You haven't got the right minerals!': Rio Ferdinand slams Juventus star Paulo Dybala for turning down Manchester United move and says he does not have right attitude for club

* Paulo Dybala attracted heavy interest from Manchester United this summer
* But the Argentine international turned down a move to the Old Trafford outfit
* Rio Ferdinand claims he is happy Dybala didn't make the move from Juventus
* 'I don't know how Dybala had the audacity to turn them down,' said Ferdinand

Rio Ferdinand claims Paulo Dybala hasn't got the 'right minerals' needed to play for Manchester United.

The Argentine international was heavily linked with the Old Trafford outfit this summer, as well as Tottenham, but a move didn't come to fruition with Dybala wanting to stay at Juventus.

Ferdinand insists he is happy that Dybala didn't move to his former side, claiming he doesn't have the right mentality needed for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side.

Paulo Dybala was heavily linked with a move to Manchester United in the summer window. But Rio Ferdinand claims Dybala doesn't have the 'right minerals' needed to be a United player

'A lot of players have declined coming to Man Utd in recent years. They've chosen somewhere else,' he told the Daily Star.

'But I don't know how Dybala had the audacity to turn them down when he's on the bench at Juventus. He needs to start playing some football.

'Maybe he's thinking: "I want to be Champions League or I'll sit on the bench. I'd rather do that than play at Man Utd."

'Well, I'm happy he didn't come, then because you haven't got the right minerals that I want in a Man Utd player!'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7348385/Rio-Ferdinand-slams-Juventus-star-Paulo-Dybala-turning-Manchester-United-move.html