Thread: Jesse Lingard
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 12:14 AM   #244
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jesse Lingard

JESSE LINGARD: WHAT I'M DOING OFF THE PITCH

As any fan who follows him on social media will know, Jesse Lingard is undoubtedly among the trendsetters in the Manchester United squad.

The man who's scored twice for England in this international break recently spoke to the club's official magazine, Inside United, to reveal what's floating his boat, from the clothes he likes to wear to the celebrities who inspire him.

For example, when we asked him what he's currently listening to, Jesse told us:

“There is a lot of music coming out at the moment. Lil Baby has dropped an album so I'm listening to that. Also, Drake, as usual, so it's the regulars, but people keep bringing new songs out every week so there is always a variety to pick from.”

Here are the other things on his hot list...

Who I'm... laughing at
"I always follow Kevin Hart. He cracks me up when I see him! I've always been a big admirer of him and have been following him for quite a while now. Victor Lindelof likes him too."

Who I'm... inspired by
"I think there are good people around me at the moment and, obviously, there are people in different sports that I look up to. LeBron James is doing well with the Lakers."

Where I'm... eating out
"At the moment, it's the usuals. Wings, Tattu, Victor's in Hale, Piccolinos. The Lunch Box I go to sometimes."

Who I'm... following
"Football friends, friends at home and a few celebrities. But I don’t really follow that many people, to be honest. I’m socially active on Instagram and stuff like that."

What I'm... playing
"FIFA 19 and Call of Duty. I love Call of Duty at the moment. Quite a few of us are on there with headsets and whatnot. It's good fun. Red Dead Redemption? I've not played it yet."

What I'm... reading
"I’m not really a book person, to be honest. Marcus is trying to get me into some, though. He reads books. I can’t remember what they are called, stuff about psychology. Might be an interesting read!"

What I'm... watching
"I've just finished Somewhere Between, a series on Netflix, which was very good. I've started Making A Murderer season two - the first was brilliant. I was bored at home so I watched all the Spiderman and Batman films the other week!"

What I'm... wearing
"I wear my own tracksuits and stuff like that. I'm wearing them quite often. I've posted pictures of them on social media."

What I'm... YouTubing
"Football videos and things like that, music videos as well. They are the main things I watch on there. Clips of Ronaldinho, clips of Iniesta, I love things like that."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote