View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:54 AM   #415
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Siapa Manager yang dipecat musim ini ???

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer now LEADS the Premier League sack race as odds shorten on Man United boss being axed after embarrassing loss to Istanbul Basaksehir... with Mauricio Pochettino the favourite to take over

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer considered top-flight manager most likely to be sacked
* Manchester United boss has moved ahead of Slaven Bilic and Scott Parker
* Bookmakers shortened odds after losses to Arsenal and Istanbul Basaksehir
* Ex-Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is clear favourite to be next manager
* Solskjaer declined to comment on his future following defeat in Istanbul

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is now favourite in the Premier League sack race after Manchester United's embarrassing defeat by Istanbul Basaksehir.

The under-pressure boss has moved ahead of West Brom's Slaven Bilic and Fulham's Scott Parker as the most likely top-flight manager to be sacked next.

It comes after Sunday's 1-0 defeat by Arsenal in the Premier League and then Wednesday night's unexpected reverse in Turkey.

Betfair and Paddy Power make Solskjaer 6/5 to be the next manager sacked, while he is priced 8/13 with bet365 and 4/5 with BetVictor, according to Oddschecker on Thursday morning.

Meanwhile, odds are shortening on Mauricio Pochettino being the man to replace him. The former Tottenham boss is 1/3 with bet365 to be the next man in charge at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer finds himself under huge pressure ahead of United's visit to Everton on Saturday lunchtime, especially with the two-week international break, a favourite time for managerial changes, looming.

Though United remain top of Champions League Group H following their wins over Paris Saint-Germain and RB Leipzig last month, they are a lowly 15th in the Premier League standings with just two wins from six games.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer now leads the Premier League sack race following Manchester United's defeats by Arsenal and Istanbul Basaksehir this week. Mauricio Pochettino is the clear favourite to replace Solskjaer as United's manager

Solskjaer has just chalked up his 100th match as United manager, having been initially appointed on an interim basis in December 2018 following the departure of Jose Mourinho.

He was given the job permanently in March 2019 following a run of positive results and a famous 3-1 win away to PSG in the Champions League last-16.

Solskjaer guided United to a third-placed finish and a return to Champions League football last season but they lost in the semi-finals of the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League.

And following a short pre-season, the current campaign has started badly with the low point being a 6-1 thrashing by Tottenham at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer dismissed speculation over his future in the wake of the defeat in Istanbul, which saw some horrendous defending for Basaksehir's first goal.

'I decline to comment on such a thing,' said Solskjaer.

'Of course it's early on and opinions are out there all the time and you've got to stay strong.

'I'm employed by the club to do a job and I do that to the best of my ability with our staff.'

Pochettino has been on United's managerial shortlists in the past and made it clear during an appearance on Sky's Monday Night Football this week that he is ready for a new challenge.

Quote:
Sack race odds

6/5 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Man United)

3/1 Slaven Bilic (West Brom)

8/1 Scott Parker (Fulham)

12/1 Sean Dyche (Burnley)

16/1 Chris Wilder (Sheffield United)

Courtesy of Oddschecker

NEXT UNITED MANAGER

4/7 Mauricio Pochettino

6/1 Massimiliano Allegri

12/1 Ralph Hasenhuttl

25/1 Julian Nagelsmann

33/1 Diego Simeone

Courtesy of Oddschecker
'I am always ready to be involved in the game again. I love football. It's my passion, not my job.

'I am looking forward to being involved in the game again, I love the game. It's difficult; we are inside, we are working, we are doing things but it is not the same thing to be involved every day, to share it with your players, your staff and your club. You miss that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8916661/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-LEADS-Premier-League-sack-race.html
beberapa fans United kayak om Craze lebih prefer ke Bielsa, kalo anda sendiri?