Thread: Dean Henderson
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 10:46 AM   #26
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dean Henderson

Manchester United set to spark £20m bidding war for young keeper Dean Henderson after tying David de Gea to a new long-term contract

* Manchester United agreed a contract extension with keeper David de Gea
* That means Dean Henderson could leave next summer for a fee of £20million
* Keeper is on loan at Sheffield United and made an error in defeat by Liverpool

Manchester United are ready to start a bidding war for young keeper Dean Henderson and hope he will fetch up to £20million, according to The Sun.

The 22-year-old has impressed on loan at Sheffield United, having helped the Blades to Championship promotion last season.

However, while he hopes to become Manchester United No 1, a recent long-term extension handed to David de Gea means he may be forced to go elsewhere for first-team football.

Dean Henderson could be heading out of the door at Old Trafford for a fee of £20million

Henderson is determined to become a Premier League regular and represent England, but may opt to do that away from his boyhood club.

He did, however, commit a costly error for Sheffield United in defeat by Liverpool, letting Gerginio Wijnaldum's innocuous volley slip through his legs for the only goal of the game.

In the aftermath, boss Chris Wilder refused to defend his charge, saying: 'I'm not bothered how people feel. This is a real tough sport. I'm certainly not going to pt my arm around him and rub his head.

'We set a high bar. It always amazes me when pundits talk about not criticising players in the press.

'This game has been beamed around the world. There's no hiding place.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7516361/Manchester-United-news-Club-set-spark-bidding-war-young-keeper-Dean-Henderson.html
tanda tangan De Gea sudah diamankan, jasa Henderson, Peirera, Johnstone kayaknya 'sudah tidak diperlukan' mengingatkan kiper termasuk pemain 'yg jarang cedera', apalagi disana masih ada Romero & Grant, kayakny posisi kiper sudah cukup aman