View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #630
drivemein
first team

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice
Default Re: [Merged]Manchester United - Transfer rumours 2009/2010

Fabiano keen on Man United move
-footballfancast.com-

Luis Fabiano has dropped the biggest hint yet that he would be tempted to move to Manchester United, if the opportunity was to arise.

The Brazilian has been in sensational form this season scoring 13 goals in 16 games and it appears the 29-year-old is finally ready to turn his back on La Liga and test himself in the Premier League, in what Fabiano considers the ‘best in the world’.

Fabiano would clearly relish a link up with Sir Alex Ferguson, if presented with the chance, and he believes that his style of play can fit into any system that United may wish to play:

“Sir Alex Ferguson has said he respects the way I play football and the feeling is mutual.

“I very much respect him, his team and all he has done in football.

“Along with La Liga, I see the Premier League as the best in the world, and Manchester United play a brand of football I like.

“I don’t think it would be a problem for me to fit in at United at all.

“It doesn’t matter if its 4-5-1, 4-4-2, or 4-4-3 – United play a style of football that would be very easy for me to adapt to.”