Thread: Thomas Müller
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 11:55 AM   #47
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thomas Müller

Manchester United need to stop emailing me about Thomas Muller! Karl-Heinz Rummenigge reiterates that Bayern Munich star is NOT for sale

* Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has issued several statements on Thomas Muller
* Bayern chief executive says German forward is not for sale at any price
* Rummenigge told Manchester United to stop emailing him about Muller
* The 26-year-old scored twice in Bayern's 5-1 win over Dortmund on Sunday

Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has sent a clear message to Manchester United – stop emailing about Thomas Muller.

Rummenigge, speaking after Bayern’s thumping of Borussia Dortmund on Sunday, reiterated that the Germany international, who scored twice in the 5-1 win, is not for sale.

‘I am not a banker. We are a football club,’ he is quoted by German television station Sport1. ‘That is why we never even considered selling Thomas Muller.

‘I told my colleagues at Manchester United: “I cannot close down my email account, but you no longer need to send me anything. It is useless.”’

It is not the first time Rummenigge has dismissed the notion of Muller moving to Old Trafford.

When asked about Muller’s availability in the summer, he said: ‘There are some players who don’t have any price tag. We would be out of our minds to sell Muller.’

The Manchester United target signed a lucrative deal at the Allianz last year which does not expire until 2019

Muller’s brace against Dortmund took him to eight Bundesliga goals this season and set a new German record in the process - Bayern have won the last 42 Bundesliga games in which the 26-year-old has scored.

He signed a lucrative deal at the Allianz Arena last year which will keep him under contract with the Bavarian giants until 2019.

Bayern sit seven points clear of Dortmund at the top of the Bundesliga table, having won all of their first eight games.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3260781/Karl-Heinz-Rummenigge-tells-Manchester-United-stop-emailing-Thomas-Muller-Bayern-Munich-star-not-sale.html