Thread: Inter Miami
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2019, 08:55 AM   #18
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inter Miami

David Beckham 'targets Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira to be first head coach of new MLS side Inter Miami'

* The 43-year-old has been in charge at French club Nice since June 2018
* Ex-France midfielder has previous managerial experience at New York City
* Inter Miami have considered a number of experienced managers for the job

David Beckham is reportedly lining up Patrick Vieira to become the first head coach at Inter Miami.

The Arsenal legend is currently in charge of French club Nice but is now emerging as the top choice to take charge of the Major League Soccer new boys, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Inter Miami have considered a number of experienced managers including Belgium's Roberto Martinez and River Plate's Marcelo Gallardo.

The 43-year-old has been in charge of Nice since June 2018, guiding them to seventh place in his first campaign.

This season they are currently 15th in Ligue 1 after a 2-1 defeat at Lyon on Saturday.

The former France midfielder has previous managerial experience at New York City FC, where he managed for just under three years and established his reputation.

Patrick Vieira is now emerging as the No 1 choice to manage David Beckham’s MLS franchise

Vieira has also been linked this year with former club Arsenal and has admitted he is hugely ambitious over his future.

Earlier this year he said: 'Since I was in Manchester City I had a clear idea about the next step for me. Moving from City to New York in the MLS and then coming back to the French league was the right decision.

'I have a clear idea of what I want to achieve, and I will try to take the right decision to get to the top.'

Inter Miami begin their first ever MLS season in March, with their a new £750million Fort Lauderdale Stadium due to open the following year.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7733473/David-Beckham-targets-Patrick-Vieira-head-coach-new-MLS-Inter-Miami.html