View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Player Accidentally Relegates Himself

Player Accidentally Relegates Self

Here’s one that’s not going to do much to dispel the “idiot footballer” image. Crystal Palace midfielder and Wales International Andy Dorman was out of favor and short on match fitness, so the club arranged for him to go on loan, to what he thought was League One side Bristol Rovers. It was actually League Two side Bristol Rovers.
Dorman, a former New England Revolution player, assumed that he would be dropping down a division to get a few games, improve his sharpness, and help him push for the starting lineup upon his return. Instead, his loan, which runs til January, will send him down two divisions. Because he forgot to check what league they were in.

If I’m being honest I thought they were still in League One.

But I’ve got that chance to move them up the table and I’m just looking forward to playing and doing well.

Smooth one.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bc0Lj