Thread: Dean Henderson
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 12:55 AM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Dean Henderson

Wah Dean Henderson dipinjamkan terus nih

UNITED KEEPER HENDERSON JOINS SHREWSBURY

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has joined League One side Shrewsbury Town on loan for the 2017/18 season.

Henderson, who was part of the England squad that won the Under-20 World Cup in the summer, has been a regular for United’s Reserves and was on the first-team bench for the Emirates FA Cup win at Blackburn Rovers in February.

The 20-year-old also spent time on loan at Grimsby Town last season, keeping four clean sheets in seven League Two appearances before being recalled by the Reds after Joel Pereira suffered an injury.

Henderson will link up with his new side on Tuesday ahead of their pre-season campaign, which includes fixtures against Aston Villa, Cardiff City and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

“I’m delighted to come here,” the Cumbria-born stopper told Shewsbury’s official website. “I could have gone to a lot of League Two clubs this year, but I had to show that development and go into the next league.

“I will be working hard every day in training and hopefully performing well in the games before the season starts. I’ve left no stones unturned, so I’m ready.”

Shrews boss Paul Hurst brought Henderson to Grimsby last August, though all of the youngster’s appearances came after the manager had moved to Shrewsbury.

“He’s a keeper with a big future in front of him and he will be looking to take this opportunity to really kick on and progress his career,” Hurst said.

“He kicks the ball extremely well. He’s probably one of the most confident characters I have met, he will come for crosses and he likes to be proactive in terms of his approach to his goalkeeping.

“He did well at Grimsby last season after I’d left and he got himself in the team. We think he’s got a big future and hopefully he can show that with us.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote