View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 08:10 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Have you seen what Diogo Dalot has been doing since joining Man Utd?

MANCHESTER UNITED new boy Diogo Dalot has been working hard to fit into his new club.

Portugal defender Dalot followed Fred through the Old Trafford doors as the second signing of the summer this week.

And since joining the team, Dalot has been doing his best to learn the lingo of the city he will now be living in.

From that’s mint to buzzing, Dalot took a crash course in speaking Mancunian after joining the club in a funny video posted on United’s Instagram page.

Dalot was given some different Mancunian phrases to say before he was given a white board with the meanings written on underneath.

And the Old Trafford faithful were impressed with his efforts.

“Already like this kid,” one fan wrote.

Another said: “Genuinely really excited by this lad.”

After sealing his move to United, 19-year-old Dalot revealed his excitement at working with manager Jose Mourinho.

"Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me," Dalot said.

"I have grown up in Porto's academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me.

"But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down.

"I’m excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach."

www.express.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote