View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toby Alderweireld

'Of course I have my own idea': Man United target Toby Alderweireld hints that he could go - but admits Tottenham will 'decide future'

* Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is in the hands of Tottenham
* However the Spurs defender admits he has his 'own idea' about a future move
* Alderweireld has been linked with a number of clubs, mainly Manchester United

Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is entirely in the hands of Tottenham Hotspur - but hinted he has different ideas about his future.

Alderweireld has been linked with a move away from Spurs this summer, with Manchester United among the clubs said to be keen on the centre back.

A number of potential deals for Alderweireld have been touted, from a £40million swoop to a potential swap to United with Anthony Martial.

The Belgium international, who missed five months of the 2017-18 campaign with a hamstring injury, admitted he has been considering his future options.

Alderweireld told Belgian newspaper de Zontag: 'I have another two years contract, so Tottenham decide about my future. Of course I have my own idea, but that is not the case now.

'The past season was tough, but I'm glad that I could play the last four matches. That means that I am ready for the World Cup.'

Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is entirely in the hands of Tottenham. However the Spurs defender admits he has his 'own idea' about a potential future move. Alderweireld has been linked with a number of top clubs, particularly Manchester United

Following his injury, Alderweireld returned to first-team action in mid-April, just in time to be named in Belgium's squad for Russia.

He played 90 minutes of their first warm-up match, a 0-0 draw against Portugal which saw the Red Devils booed off by their home fans at the final whistle.

He is likely to feature in Belgium's three Group G matches in Russia, against Panama, Tunisia and England.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5807885/Of-course-idea-Toby-Alderweireld-hints-future-move.html
tukar tambah aja ama Martial