View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 11:29 PM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Lee Anderson Grant

Welcome to the club, Lee

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Lee Grant from Stoke City on a two-year deal.

The goalkeeper told ManUtd.com:

“Moving to Manchester United has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. This was an opportunity that I couldn’t let pass and I’m thrilled to become a part of such a historic club.

”I’ve enjoyed every moment of my career so far and I’m now ready to continue learning and improving alongside some of the best players in the game. But at the same time, I intend to use my experience to help the team whenever possible.

“I want to say a huge thank you to those close to me who have supported me along my journey so far. I’m looking forward to meeting my team-mates and giving everything possible for the club in the upcoming season.”

GRANT'S CAREER SO FAR

Born in Hemel Hempstead in January 1983, Lee Grant was a youth-team goalkeeper at nearby Watford before joining Derby County, with whom he made his senior debut in the 2002/03 season.

Capped by England in various age groups up to Under-21, his club career continued, after loan spells at Burnley and Oldham Athletic, with a switch to Sheffield Wednesday in July 2007.

Other permanent moves, to Burnley in 2010 and then back to Derby County in 2013, preceded his spell in the Premier League with Stoke City. He initially joined the Potters on loan as cover for the injured Jack Butland and produced a man-of-the-match performance at Old Trafford in October 2016, as his side held United 1-1.

In the next meeting, Grant prevented the Reds from scoring until the 93rd minute, when Wayne Rooney made club history by scoring his record 250th goal.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post: