Thread: Marcus Rashford
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 08:54 AM   #375
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcus Rashford

'I never look beyond Manchester United': Marcus Rashford insists he wants to stay at Old Trafford for the rest of his career as the boyhood Red Devils forward says it 'wouldn't sit right' with him to play for a rival

* Marcus Rashford has vowed to end his career at boyhood side Man United
* The forward said he has 'never looked beyond' the club after joining as a child
* Rashford claimed he could not contemplate playing for one of United's rivals
* He heaped praised on United for supporting his family while he was a youngster

Marcus Rashford plans on spending his entire career at Manchester United.

The 23-year-old has quickly become a United icon after graduating from the club’s academy and claimed he would never contemplate playing for a rival.

Rashford faces one of those, Manchester City, at Old Trafford on Saturday as United attempt to bounce back from the galling midweek exit from the Champions League.

‘I never look beyond Manchester United and as a kid I have never looked beyond Manchester United,’ Rashford said.

‘In my mind it wouldn’t sit right for me to be pulling on another shirt. I just want to do my best I can. Hopefully I am here for a long time.’

Rashford hailed United’s support for his empowering campaigning after being awarded the Sport for Social Change award at the British Sports Awards.

The striker, a boyhood United supporter, believes the care afforded to him by academy staff as a child is the key reason why he has flourished.

Marcus Rashford has revealed his desire to stay with Manchester United for his entire career. Rashford is a boyhood United supporter and claimed he could never play for another club. He hailed the club for supporting him and his mother Melanie when he was a child

‘All the good things that have happened this year have all come from Manchester United giving me the opportunity as a kid,’ Rashford added.

‘I don’t just remember the last year or the last five years. I’m talking about times when nobody drove in my family and I had to get to training, when United had people to come and take me to the training ground and back home when I was six to nine years old.’

Rashford also detailed the lengths that United went to in making sure they supported his family and mother, Melanie.

‘I am talking about times when they put me into accommodation when my mum was struggling at home when I was 11 years old. I was there until 16 or 17.

‘It is a lot deeper than people see sometimes. People only see what’s been happening since I have been in the first team but the bond I have with United is much greater than that.

‘It will forever be greater than my actual career because they are the reason I have become a footballer and they have given me the opportunity to express myself.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9040931/Marcus-Rashford-insists-wants-stay-Manchester-United-rest-career.html
semoga bisa jadi 'one man club' dan memecahkan rekor gol Rooney