Thread: Bruno Fernandes
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2019, 08:04 AM   #14
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bruno Fernandes

Jose Mourinho 'wants Spurs to make move for Manchester United target Bruno Fernandes' as he eyes his first signing at his new club

* Jose Mourinho was appointed as the new Tottenham manager on Wednesday
* The Portuguese is already considering moves in January, according to reports
* Portugal's major newspapers are all reporting he is keen on Bruno Fernandes

Jose Mourinho is already eyeing Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes after arriving at Tottenham, according to reports.

Fernandes was a target for Manchester United and Spurs in the summer but neither committed to bringing him in from Sporting Lisbon and he started the season in Portugal.

Mourinho was only appointed as Spurs manager on Wednesday morning but it seems he is already making plans in the market.

Jose Mourinho is eyeing Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes after arriving at Spurs. Mourinho was announced as the new Tottenham Hotspur manager on Wednesday morning. The Portuguese papers are all reporting that Mourinho is keen on the midfielder

According to reports from across Portugal, Mourinho is keen to bring Fernandes to north London.

A Bola claims that 'Mourinho has opened the door to Bruno' on the front page of Thursday's paper.

It added that he is hoping to go back in for him after Sporting turned down offers from Spurs in the summer. And that he already has 'one eye on January'.

Another outlet, Record, discusses the Special One's interest in 'Special Bruno'.

And O Jogo adds that Mourinho wants to speed up a move for Fernandes.

The midfielder recently hinted at a future move as he has 'dreams' that he wants to achieve in football.

'I'm not worried at all [about transfer window speculation],' Fernandes said. 'Since 2016, there's been talk about my possible departure.

'I'm well, doing my job and doing the best I can. I have dreams to fulfil but I have no need to force my departure.

'I feel the love here and if I have to leave, I hope I leave good memories.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7709867/Jose-Mourinho-wants-Spurs-make-Manchester-United-target-Bruno-Fernandes.html