View Single Post
Old 30-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [wacana suksesor SAF] DM vs JM

gw tambahin 1 artikel nih ya, ucapan dari sneijder

Code:
http://www.soccerway.com/news/2010/August/29/mourinho-the-next-united-boss---sneijder/

Mourinho, the next United boss - Sneijder

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho will be the successor of Sir Alex Ferguson when the latter puts an end to his illustrious era as manager of Manchester United, according to Internazionale star Wesley Sneijder.

The newly-crowned best midfielder in last year's Champions League believes Mourinho is the natural successor for 68-year-old Ferguson.

Mourinho's name has often been linked with the job, and Sneijder, who won the treble while playing under Mourinho last term, has suggested that his former coach is the man for the job.

Sneijder told the Daily Star Sunday: ''I have had many deep and long conversations with Jose and I would put money on him taking over from Ferguson. I know the job he would want is to be Manchester United manager.

"To be honest, he is probably the only coach in the world who is capable of taking over from Alex Ferguson.

''When Ferguson retires, in my mind, it's a deal already done in people's heads. One world-class manager leaves and another one takes over.

''I know Alex Ferguson will have a big say in who takes over from him - and, even though they have their differences, there is a big mutual respect.''

Mourinho, who enjoyed great success in the Premier League while at Chelsea, is known to be eagerly anticipating his return to the Premier League.

Sneijder confirmed Mourinho's intention to return to England.

And Sneijder added: "I know how excited he is to get back to the Premier League. When he talked about it, he was like a little kid. He was so excited. It really turns him on.''