View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #148
troy andreas

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: [wacana suksesor SAF] DM vs JM

Manchester United fans must wish Jose Mourinho had succeeded Sir Alex Ferguson

BT Sport columnist says Chelsea's commanding win over Manchester City, showed United bosses appointed the wrong manager.

Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea delivered the most eloquent evidence of why some people championed him to be Sir Alex Ferguson’s successor at Old Trafford.

Choosing Manchester City’s previously impregnable Etihad home as the scene of one of the most impressive and professional away wins must have made the moment even sweeter for the Chelsea boss.

After all, there had been some influential people inside Old Trafford who let it be known they didn’t think Mourinho’s teams played the right type of football to follow Fergie in the United hot seat.

Given the traumas being endured by David Moyes in his first season in charge, the style and swagger of Mourinho's team could hardly rub more salt into already gaping wounds.

There have been times when Mourinho personally, and his teams, have not played the game in the best, competitive manner. Jabbing an opposing coach in the eye during his days at Real Madrid was stupid and childish. His Porto team was once infamously branded by Martin O’Neill as "the worst divers in Europe".

But the Chelsea team that deservedly beat City on Monday night carried none of the old anti-football baggage. His team was clever yet calm in possession. Physically stronger in the tackle and in aerial combat. Sharper to the ball and sharper in thought.

Just as Eden Hazard’s work-rate now matches his inventiveness the belief that England’s best two central defenders play together for Chelsea is surely beyond dispute.

United fans enduring pain of post-Ferguson era will be left with even more heartache now."

Gary Cahill is a cert to be in the England World Cup squad. Can Roy Hodgson ignore John Terry’s burgeoning claim for a recall?

In the departments where Chelsea were sharp, City were sloppy. Here was the painful proof, if it were needed, of the value of their midfield kingpin Fernandinho. The contribution of the hard-working Brazil star is often underestimated. He’ll be overlooked no more.

Meanwhile, those United fans enduring the pain of the post-Ferguson era will be left with even more heartache now. There was a long term belief that Mourinho would have loved to succeed Fergie. Even more United fans must wish he had.

Mad Mario set for Mou reunion?

It was interesting to see Mario Balotelli singing the praises of Jose Mourinho recently.

Might he be paving his way to be reunited with Mourinho at Chelsea?

This is the duo that fell out spectacularly when they worked together at Inter Milan. Yet in his new life, at struggling AC Milan, Mad

Mario said last week: “I said when I left Manchester City that the fans were so good to me I couldn’t see myself playing for another team in England.

“Of course I would like to play for Jose again.”

In the old days Mourinho had one word to sum up Balotelli. “Unmanageable.” So we better expect a deal to be struck next summer!

Goals win prizes

As the football season enters its final, critical phase there is one brutal truth for all those clubs in the most congested relegation zone for years.

Goals keep you in the Premier League, as Christian Benteke proved for Aston Villa last season.

So fans of those clubs currently enduring life in the lower reaches need to be aware. If you’ve a front man who can nail 10 goals in the run-in you’ve every chance of survival. Goalless draws aren’t good enough any more.

HTML Code:
http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/englishfootball/barclayspremierleague/manchester-united-fans-must-wish-jose-mourinho-had-succeeded-sir-alex-ferguson-S11363872733953?

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote