Thread: Toni Kross
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 01:13 PM   #42
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toni Kross

Real Madrid star Toni Kroos the 'main summer target' for Manchester United as Jose Mourinho looks for midfielder to help Paul Pogba flourish

* Jose Mourinho is looking to replace Michael Carrick at the end of the season
* The Manchester United boss wants to bring in Real Madrid's Toni Kroos
* Mourinho's United side take on Sevilla in the Champions League on Wednesday

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is targeting a move for Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos, according to reports.

Mourinho is looking to strengthen his midfield options with 36-year-old Michael Carrick set to retire at the end of the season.

And according to the Independent, Mourinho wants to bring in the Germany international but not to replace club-record £89million signing Paul Pogba.

There has been plenty of analysis recently about the best position for the Frenchman, who has yet to fully thrive at Old Trafford since signing in the summer of 2016.

And Mourinho wants Madrid star Kroos to replace Carrick, so he can sit in between Pogba and Nemanja Matic in the heart of midfield to allow the trio to flourish.

The former Chelsea manager made it clear on Friday that he is looking to complete a move for a midfielder come the end of the campaign.

'We need to sign a midfield player,' Mourinho said. 'Because we are going to lose Michael Carrick. Of course, we need balance in the team.

'Some of you [the media] keep saying that we are going to buy that striker, that winger, that left winger, that right winger.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is eyeing a summer move for Real Madrid's Toni Kroos. Mourinho wants to replace Michael Carrick, who is set to retire at the end of season. Kroos is being lined up so he can ideally sit in between Paul Pogba and Nemanja Matic

'You can accuse me of many things, but you cannot say that I lied to you. When I don't want to say things, I don't say [them]. But I don't take you in other directions. We are looking and we are going to try to sign a midfield player.'

United, who have also been linked with a move for Julian Weigl, are willing to test Madrid's resolve for a move for Kroos with word going round that the Spanish side will make some high-profile sales this summer as they look to make a big-name signing.

Meanwhile, Mourinho is currently preparing his United side for the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla on Wednesday night.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5408989/Real-Madrid-star-Toni-Kroos-target-Manchester-United.html
udah diincar sejak masih di Munchen, mantep nih kalo jadi gabung, trio Pogba-Matic-Kroos, jadi Pogba bisa lebih nyerang, pertahanan diserahkan ke Matic & Kroos