View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 02:49 PM   #28
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester United under Solskjaer

'We are Manchester United and we play to win trophies': Paul Pogba says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer makes them 'go for it' while aiming subtle dig at Jose Mourinho after Chelsea win

* Manchester United beat Chelsea 2-0 in the FA Cup fifth round on Monday night
* The midfielder starred, scoring and providing an assist at Chelsea's ground
* Paul Pogba clashed with Jose Mourinho but was full of praise for interim boss

Paul Pogba believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has Manchester United playing in a way that suits the club — while subtly contrasting it to the football under Jose Mourinho.

The France midfielder starred during Monday night's 2-0 win at Chelsea in the FA Cup fifth round, providing the assist for the opening goal before bagging the second with an excellent header.

And after his own clashes with Mourinho, he insisted United were now playing with a style that can bring silverware to Old Trafford.

Paul Pogba said Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has Manchester United playing a way that suits the club. Solskjaer trusts the players, according to Pogba, and he added that style of play suits United

Pogba told the BBC: ‘It was a beautiful win today. A great performance from the team. It wasn’t easy but we did it and we are really pleased with that win.

'Like I always say the team help me to get to my best. I give my everything for them. We are just enjoying playing together.

‘Obviously, we are Manchester United and we play to win trophies and he (Solskjaer) took this job because he can do it.

'He trusts us and we trust him and we will go for it. We don’t know if we are going to win but we always go for it.’

Ander Herrera praised substitutes Alexis Sanchez, Andreas Pereira and Scott McTominay while adding: ‘We had to fight until the end. We knew how to play them. I played today the more offensive role.

'I would like to speak about Alexis, Andreas and Scott the way they play in the game.

'A world class player like Sanchez and he comes on to fight and play this way because this is Manchester United.

'We have to be critical of ourselves as well because we could have been better with the ball in the second half.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6718723/We-Manchester-United-play-win-trophies-Paul-Pogba-hails-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.html