Thread: Fred
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #68
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fred

'It's impossible for anyone better to help me': Fred credits Michael Carrick's coaching with igniting his Manchester United career after a poor start following his £52m transfer

* Fred has hailed Michael Carrick as the reason for his upturn in form at United
* The Brazilian has flattered to deceive since arriving for £52million in 2018
* But he has enjoyed his strongest campaign and is an integral part of the midfield
* The 27-year-old credited his rejuvenation to Carrick's calming presence

Fred has credited Michael Carrick for transforming his Manchester United career as the Red Devils midfielder finally shows his £52million worth for OIe Gunnar Solskjaer's side.

The Brazilian joined the Premier League side from Shakhtar Donetsk in 2018 but has failed to deliver on the expectation heaped on him since his arrival.

However, this season Fred has enjoyed his strongest campaign yet at Old Trafford, solidifying his place at the heart of Solskjaer's engine room while scoring twice and contributing four assists for his team-mates.

And Fred has hailed the guidance of former United midfielder Carrick for his upturn in form. The Englishman is part of Solskjaer's backroom set up and is a prominent figure in training.

'He has helped me a lot in this process of adaptation and transition,' Fred told Brazilian outlet Trivela.

'He's a guy who was an idol at the club and was a great player in the same position that I play.

'On a daily basis, he helps me a lot, always talking to me. After training we always do a little work to complement it, sometimes finishing, sometimes passing.

host images online
Manchester United midfielder Fred has credited Michael Carrick for his upturn in form. The Brazilian has enjoyed his strongest campaign at Old Trafford this season under Solskjaer. And the 27-year-old says that Carrick's calming influence has allowed him to flourish

'(Carrick is) a guy who understands the game, who lived it, and it's impossible for there to be anyone better than him to help me.

'He knows about the difficulties, the shortcuts, and he tries to show me everything there is in training and in games.

'He's a guy who has been of huge importance for me at United and I'm very grateful to him.'

Fred will be hoping to steer his side into the Champions League places should the season resume. All Premier League action has been suspended as a result of the spread of the coronavirus.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8256167/Fred-credits-Michael-Carricks-coaching-igniting-Manchester-United-career.html