View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #7
rondwisan

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: PSG - News and Rumors

nah lho ....

Lugano unhappy at PSG
ESPN, Fabien Perrin - October 10, 2012

Paris Saint-Germain defender Diego Lugano has expressed his dismay at being phased out by manager Carlo Ancelotti.

Lugano, 31, signed for the club from Fenerbahce last summer but after the appointment of Ancelotti in December 2011, he has seen his first-team chances limited.

The arrival of Alex in January, followed by the big money signing of Thiago Silva during the summer, has meant the Uruguay international has become surplus to requirements in Paris, having yet to make an appearance this season.

And Lugano admits his current situation is far from ideal, revealing how he was not even informed about his omission from the club's Champions League squad.

"I'm worried because I have no chance to play," he told Ovacion. "What hurts me is to learn from the press that I was not included in the list for the Champions League. I think I deserve better treatment. Now it only remains for me the patience."

Despite his lack of match fitness and his recent injury problems, the former Sao Paulo man insists he is still working hard off the pitch in the hope that a recall may arise.

"Some may think that as I do not play, I drink, I eat, but this is not the case. I worked tirelessly and I'm training hard," he said.

Lugano is in Uruguay's squad for their upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Argentina and Bolivia.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote