View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:46 AM   #398
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ander Herrera Agüera

'Manchester United and I do not think the same': Ander Herrera puts PSG on red alert after revealing there is 'no agreement' in place over new contract

* Ander Herrera's contract at Manchester United runs out at the end of the season
* He can leave on a free in the summer and PSG are interested in signing him up
* Herrera admitted that he had not reached a new agreement with United yet

Ander Herrera admitted he has not reached an agreement with Manchester United over a new deal — putting Paris Saint-Germain on red alert.

The midfielder's contract at Old Trafford runs out in June and while negotiations have been ongoing for 18 months, they have reached a deadlock. He is therefore able to leave on a free at the end of the season.

While Herrera is thought to prefer to stay at United, it is looking increasingly unlikely that will happen.

Ander Herrera has not reached an agreement with Manchester United over a new contract. The midfielder's contract at Old Trafford runs out at the end of the current campaign. PSG would be interested in signing him on a free and would be able to boost his wages

It was previously reported that he wants his current £80,000-a-week wages upped to around £150,000 a week.

PSG would be interested in signing him on a free and would be able to boost his wages because of the nature of the transfer.

And speaking ahead of United's Champions League clash with Barcelona, the 29-year-old suggested he had a different view on his deal to the club.

Speaking to Spanish outlet ABC: 'I want to beat Barcelona and think about football.

'It is true that I have only two months of contract and today Manchester United and I do not think the same and there is no renewal agreement, but my duty is to continue listening to United.

'What I have clear is that I'm going to continue playing in a big team.

'I take care of it, I look good and I want to squeeze football as long as my body allows, because the day after I retire I will start to regret having retired.

'I will listen to United, of course, but also to other clubs. I do not close doors.'

Herrera and United take on Barcelona in their Champions League quarter-final first leg on Wednesday night at Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6906501/Man-Utd-ace-Ander-Herrera-PSG-boost-reveals-no-new-contract-agreement.html