View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 09:26 AM   #22
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antoine Griezmann

Youri Djorkaeff issues warning to Atletico forward Antoine Griezmann over Manchester United move

* Antoine Griezmann claims he is 'nearly' fed up with questions about his future
* The Atletico Madrid forward has been linked with a move to Manchester United
* Griezmann, 26, has repeatedly said he is happy in the Spanish capital

Antoine Griezmann has been told Atletico Madrid are as big as Manchester United as speculation mounts over the forward's future.

The 26-year-old Frenchman has revealed he is 'nearly' fed up with answering questions about his future.

Former France forward Youri Djorkaeff has urged Griezmann to consider staying at the Vicente Calderon as Atletico continue to fight in the Champions League and challenge Barcelona and Real Madrid in La Liga.

Djorkaeff told Omnisport: 'You know, this decision belongs to the player but it's all about what you are offered.

'People think that Atletico is inferior to all the other [big clubs]. However Atletico Madrid played two of the three last Champions League finals, they won the Spanish league and Copa del Rey.

'They have won a lot of trophies, they have played a lot of finals as well. They just miss out maybe on the Champions League.

Antoine Griezmann has been linked with a move to clubs such as Manchester United. Atletico forward claims he is 'nearly' fed up with all the speculation surrounding his future. Jose Mourinho is reportedly ready to trigger the forward's release clause of £86million

'However, there are only a few clubs in the last few years who have reached the final.'

Griezmann claims he is 'nearly' fed up with answering questions about his future.

The Atletico Madrid forward has been linked with a summer move to Old Trafford as well as the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Though the 26-year-old previously claimed it would be a 'dream' to play in England , he has repeatedly made clear that he is happy at the Vicente Calderon.

And on Thursday the France international expressed his frustration at having to continually discuss his future.

'I don't know what to say – it's always the same questions,' he said.

'I've said it so many times, I've done a lot of front covers saying that I see myself here. I've already answered, I'm not going to do so again.

'I'm not fed up with it – but I nearly am.'

Griezmann has scored 22 goals this season for Diego Simeone's side, who sit two places and 10 points off La Liga leaders Real Madrid.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4388666/Youri-Djorkaeff-issues-warning-Antoine-Griezmann.html