View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 08:58 AM   #1809
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Javier "Chicharito" Hernández Balcázar

'I want to be as open as I can to any opportunity... MLS is a league that is improving': Sevilla striker Javier Hernandez hints at move to America

* Javier Hernandez has struggled for regular match time since joining Sevilla
* Mexican striker signed for Sevilla from West Ham in summer transfer window
* He has hinted at move to America, saying the 'MLS is a league that is improving'

Javier Hernandez has hinted he is open to moving to America, claiming the 'MLS is a league that is improving' every year.

The striker is now playing his football for Sevilla, after moving to Spain in the summer transfer window from Premier League outfit West Ham.

Since signing a three-year contract in the summer, the Mexican has helped guide Sevilla to third in La Liga - with one goal to his name in seven appearances.

Sevilla striker Javier Hernandez has claimed he would be open to moving to MLS in the future. The 31-year-old Mexican has struggled for regular match time since moving to Sevilla

But he hasn't enjoyed as much match time as he would have hoped for, and with him approaching the latter stages of his career, a move away could be on the cards.

And the 31-year-old has now suggested that he could move to the United States in the future. When asked if he would consider undertaking a new challenge in the MLS, he told LA Times: 'Yes. Definitely.

'Look, I am always thinking about my future. I want to be as open as I can to any opportunity.

'MLS is a league that is improving. It is an opportunity. Every league is an opportunity.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7746969/Sevilla-striker-Javier-Hernandez-hints-America-future.html