View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

UNITED SIGN DIOGO DALOT

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Diogo Dalot from FC Porto on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 19-year-old Portugal Under-21 international came through the ranks of Porto's youth system. He made his debut in Portugal's Primeira Liga earlier this year.

Jose Mourinho said: “Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club. He has all the attributes that a full-back needs: physicality, tactical intelligence and technical quality, combined with a Porto Academy mentality which prepares players for the maturity they need at the professional level.

“In his age group, he is the best full-back in Europe and we all believe he has a bright future ahead of him at Manchester United.”

Diogo Dalot said: “Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me. I have grown up in Porto's Academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me. But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down.

“I'm excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach. I am looking forward to playing alongside the fantastic players in the squad.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote