View Single Post
Old 28-11-2016, 10:27 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Mourinho's Coaching Team

RUI FARIA'S VERDICT ON WEST HAM DRAW

Manchester United's assistant manager Rui Faria spoke to the media after Sunday's 1-1 draw with West Ham United in the Premier League, following Jose Mourinho's dismissal to the stands.

Here are the main points from Faria's post-match press conference:

MOURINHO'S SENDING OFF

"I have nothing to say about the referee’s decision. I didn't comment with him [Jose, about it] - we just spoke about what the team needed for the second half, any adjustments, and we focused on that really."

LACK OF LEAGUE GOALS AT HOME

"I think everyone saw again, we were the best team on the pitch. We didn’t have any tactical issues during the game. Offensively we have created chances in a comfortable way in the last few matches the people have come to see at the stadium. We are showing that we are a strong side and we create chances that in a normal way should be goals and we should win the game in a comfortable way. Okay it isn’t happening and we are getting frustrated at that but we need to keep at it and it will happen."

CONCEDING THE EARLY OPENER

"We will have time to analyse it and discuss the problem with the goal. When you concede a goal there is always a reason for that and something that went wrong in the defensive set-play. If something went wrong it’s something that we will try to correct. From Arsenal to this it is two completely different goals but we need to watch it back [on video]. We are trying to get the best results."

POGBA'S YELLOW CARD

"I think everyone saw that his frustration showed that it was a free-kick to us but it was a yellow card for Paul and he’s out of the next match. So there is maybe reason to express some frustration but it is also something that happens during the game, the referee’s decision. From our perspective it was a decision that should have been for the opposite side [for us]."

SIZE OF THE TASK AT UNITED

"We knew it was not an easy job and we have had to change a few things and this is what we are going to keep doing. We believe in the players and we believe in the team and what we are changing will arrive for sure. We knew that we had a lot of work in front and it’s what we are doing. It’s a big club, we know that it’s a big club and to be fair we are used to big clubs. We also know how to take a team to win and that is our job and we know that we will do it."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote