Thread: Fred
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:28 AM   #5
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fred

Fred set to undergo Manchester United medical on Monday as Brazilian star closes in on £53m transfer

* Fred is expected to complete his £53m move to Manchester United on Monday
* He left Brazil's pre-World Cup training camp to undergo a medical on Sunday
* The Shakthar midfielder played in Brazil's 2-0 friendly win over Croatia at Anfield
* He is set to become Jose Mourinho's first signing of the summer at Old Trafford

Fred is expected to complete his £53million move to Manchester United in the next 24 hours after he left Brazil's camp to undergo a medical.

The Shakthar Donetsk midfielder, who came off the bench in the 2-0 win over Croatia on Sunday, will become Jose Mourinho's first signing of the summer.

The 25-year-old has been in talks with the Old Trafford club after a January move to rivals City collapsed and Brazil head coach Tite wants business concluded swiftly.

'This is inevitable when we're meeting up in the summer,' said Tite.

'Players are always thinkingof their careers. What you say is Please resolve it as soon as possible so we can get them focused back on the task in hand with the national team. If I was a club manager, I would be looking to sign him.

Gabriel Jesus added: 'Fred's future? We thought he was going to Manchester City but now I can't say anything. It's something up to him. If he joins United I can't root for his team, but I will root for him on an individual basis.'

Fred is expected to complete his £53million move to Manchester United in the next 24 hours. The Shakthar Donetsk midfielder has left Brazil's World Cup camp to undergo a medical

Fred replaced Philippe Coutinho with 10 minutes to go as Brazil stepped up their World Cup preparations with a win over Croatia at Anfield.

Second-half goals from Neymar and Roberto Firmino handed the South Americans victory and they now have just one more game, against Austria next Sunday, before the World Cup begins.

They have been drawn to play Switzerland, Costa Rica and Serbia in Group E of football's showpiece tournament.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5801093/Fred-set-undergo-Manchester-United-medical-Monday-ahead-move.html