View Single Post
Old 28-02-2014, 09:25 AM   #15
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [G] (Out Of) Footballer Selfie Time :-"

Hart goes ga ga for THAT Yaya chant! England No 1 reveals all in interview with young City fans ahead of cup final

* Hart ready for Wembley double-header
* England No 1 on how he loves cult Yaya-Kolo Toure chant
* City goalkeeper speaks to young fans in video interview

It brought traffic to a standstill in Newcastle, saw 500 revelers being thrown out of a club in Cardiff and it has has rocked Premier League grounds up and down the country.

And it's not only the stadiums of Anfield and the Etihad that have been unable to control themselves on hearing the opening bars of bass...

Even Joe Hart admits even he gets carried away and enjoys joining in with Manchester City's cult 'Yaya-Kolo Toure' chant.

Drivers in Newcastle were left bemused when traffic was stopped for 10 minutes by a group of students breaking out Yaya's version of the song (although in truth there is little between them).

Going ga ga for Yaya: Joe Hart admits he loves the cult Toure chant and ties to join in if he can

Over 500 revellers in a Cardiff nightclub also erupted in unison after being asked to leave the venue - alternating the chant between both the brothers' names.

Yaya and Kolo Toure boast two syllable names tailor-made for the now infamous terrace chant to the tune of 2 Unlimited's smash hit No Limit, which may lack lyrical imagination but is guaranteed to get all and sundry singing along - including the England No 1.

Speaking to two young interviewers in a special video for boot makers Umbro, Hart was asked about his favourite song from the City supporters.

And he admitted the Toure song is head and shoulders above the rest.

'I like it when they do the Yaya and Kolo one, with the hands,' he said.

'I try and join in if I can.'

On the spot: Hart was grilled by two young Manchester City supporters

The England goalkeeper is preparing for back-to-back games at Wembley with Sunday's Capital One Cup Final against Sunderland before Wednesday's international friendly with Denmark.

Hart, 26, is hoping City will win the first of four potential trophies this season at the weekend with Manuel Pellegrini's side gunning for glory in the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League.

Although success in Europe appears unlikely this year following last week's 2-0 defeat by Barcelona, Hart is in an upbeat mood ahead of City first crack at a quadruple.

Despite the pressure that comes with the expectations, Hart refuses to be overwhelmed heading into the business end of the season that will culminate at the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

'I don’t really get nervous during a game,' he said.

'I think with the build-up we have now, we’ve had some big games recently with a lot of build-up, the whole country’s been talking about it so you can’t help but get a feeling.'

City famously beat Manchester United to the title in 2012 when Sergio Aguero scored a 96th minute winner against QPR at the Etihad.

Hart to Hart: The England keeper handed over a signed shirt to Hollywood film star Kevin Hart after his visit to City's training ground on Wednesday

Should it go down to the wire again this year, Hart insists he's ready to grab the glory himself.

He told the young fans: 'I'd love to have a run outfield... but I'm not quite as fit as the others are.

'I could have a five minute burst and cause a bit of trouble!'

The last time City tried that, David James failed to create any impact when Stuart Pearce threw the towering goalkeeper up front with minutes to go in their end of season 1-1 draw against Middlesbrough in 2005, where they narrowly missed out on Europe as a result.

But perhaps we might see a late cameo from Hart this Sunday if the Capital One Cup Final delivers a dramatic climax...

Joe Hart wears the new white, black and silver Umbro Speciali 4 Pro boots and Neo Pro gloves

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2569208/Joe-Hart-joins-Yaya-Toure-chant-EXCLUSIVE.html