View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
finza_13
first team

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter
Default Re: Juventus - News and Rumors

I Am 100 Per Cent Sure I Will Stay With Juventus - David Trezeguet
'Trezegol' has announced that he will stay with Juventus for the foreseeable future...

3 Aug 2009 09:19:14

After Juventus' defeat in the Peace Cup final against Aston Villa, David Trezeguet admitted that he could not turn his back on the Bianconeri ahead of a promising season.

"I will remain 100 per cent with Juventus for the whole season," he told the club's official website.

"After nearly ten years in Turin, it did not seem right for me to go just now. I was helped to make this decision by everyone who has been close to me recently: the management; the coach; my team-mates; and the fans."

Ciro Ferrara explained that the decision came in the wake of the Bianconeri's defeat last night.

"I am happy for David, as at the end of the game he wanted to talk to me and the team, announcing that he intends to stay with us," the coach revealed.

An injury had ruled Trezeguet out for much of last season and he was unable to replicate his previous form in the Bianconeri shirt, but is hoping for a trouble-free season next year under Ferrara.

The 31-year-old striker had been strongly linked with a transfer away from the club this summer, most notably to Milan.

Anthony Wright, Goal.com
finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote