Thread: Axel Tuanzebe
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2016, 07:23 AM   #10
penk22_
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

TUANZEBE'S FIRST MUTV INTERVIEW

Axel Tuanzebe has become a source of intrigue for Manchester United supporters since Jose Mourinho claimed he only needed “10 minutes” to identify the centre-back's talent and potential.

The manager made that comment after handing Tuanzebe his first senior appearance during Saturday’s 2-0 win over Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium, where he introduced the former Jimmy Murphy Player of the Year during the final moments as a replacement for new signing Eric Bailly.

Tuanzebe has since flown to China for Tour 2016, presented by Aon, and the 18-year-old defender now hopes to feature in the upcoming friendlies against Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City.

After landing in Beijing, the teenage defender spoke to MUTV for the first time about his recent ascent with United, admitting that he feels now this is his time to shine and cement a first-team place.

"This is my opportunity now," he said with admirable confidence. "Last year, I missed a couple of months due to injury but now I can start afresh, give it a good go and try to stick with the first team."

Asked specifically about the praise from Mourinho, Tuanzebe was understandably delighted but acknowledged he must continue to work hard. "To have your manager backing you so strongly is a positive sign and my aim now is just to keep impressing and striving towards my goals," he told us.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour-2016/Tour-2016-News/2016/Jul/Video-Axel-Tuanzebe-speaks-to-MUTV-for-first-time-on-Tour-2016.aspx