View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 09:51 AM   #435
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patrice Latyr Evra

'You're going to have an amazing career': Patrice Evra heaps praise on Daniel James after awarding him Manchester United's Player of the Month award

* Daniel James has scored three goals in four games for Manchester United
* His performances have seen him pick up the Player of the Month award
* Presenting the award to him, Patrice Evra had kind words for the Welshman
* James signed for Manchester United from Swansea for £15million this summer

Patrice Evra has become the latest to single out Daniel James for praise after the youngster picked up Manchester United's Player of the Month award following his impressive start to life at Old Trafford.

The 21-year-old, who joined Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side from Swansea for £15million this summer, has got off to a flyer with three goals in his first four games for the club.

Those performances have resulted in the Welshman picking up the club's Player of the Month award, which was given to him by former United player Patrice Evra.

Daniel James has won Manchester United's Player of the Month award after 3 goals in 4 games. Patrice Evra was on call to hand over the award to James following his impressive month. Evra had kind words to say about the youngster, predicting he will have an amazing career

As he handed over the award, the Frenchman told James of how impressed he has been by the youngster's attitude at United.

He said: 'I think you deserve it and, to be honest, like I was saying before, I'm really, really happy to give you that trophy because the passion, the love.'

'I can see it. It's the best day in your life when you're playing for this club and we need those players.'

Commenting on James' celebration after scoring against Chelsea in the opening game of the season, Evra said: 'I remember your celebration — you gave me goosebumps! I was watching on TV and it was not about your goal, but more about your celebration because it was like 'the club is on the right way' because we need players like you.'

And for Evra, who played at Nice at the age of 19, James' age has no effect on what he feels United need right now.

'Your age doesn't matter,' he continued. 'If you're young or you're old, you need to show that passion and that love for this shirt because this badge has a big history.

'I think you understand everything, and I'm convinced, 100 per cent, that you're going to have an amazing career because you have the right attitude, and that's important.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7456295/Patrice-Evra-heaps-praise-Daniel-James-awarding-Manchester-United-award.html