View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 09:37 AM   #7
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Donny van de Beek

Manchester United sign Donny van de Beek in £40m transfer from Ajax as Dutch midfielder signs a five-year contract to become Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first new arrival of the summer window

* Donny van de Beek has completed a £40million transfer to Manchester United
* The 23-year-old has put pen-to-paper on a five-year contract at Old Trafford
* He could now form part of a midfield trio with Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: 'His arrival strengthens the depth of talent we have'

Manchester United have finally completed some transfer business this summer with the capture of Donny van de Beek.

The 23-year-old has joined in a £40million transfer from Dutch giants Ajax.

Van de Beek has signed a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year, believed to be worth around £107,000-a-week before bonuses.

Donny van de Beek is officially now a Manchester United player after leaving Dutch giants Ajax. Van de Beek has joined the Red Devils in a £40m transfer and has signed a five-year contract

He becomes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first signing of the summer and could now form part of an exciting midfield trio alongside Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes.

After completing his move, Van de Beek said: 'I cannot begin to explain how incredible an opportunity it is to join a club with such an amazing history.

'I would like to thank everyone at Ajax. I grew up there and I will always have a special bond with the club.

'I am now ready to take the next step in my career and perform at the highest level and there is no higher standard than Manchester United.

His five-year deal at Old Trafford is worth around £107,000-a-week before bonuses. He could form part of a tantalising midfield alongside Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes

'Everyone has told me how amazing the Old Trafford atmosphere is and I am looking forward to experiencing that, once it is safe for the fans to return.

'This team has some of the best midfielders in the world and I know that I can learn from them and also bring my own strengths to the group.

'Having spoken to the manager about his vision for this team, the direction that the club is going in is hugely exciting and I cannot wait to be a part of that.'

Solskjaer added: 'Donny has all of the technical attributes needed to perform in this team and has the personality required to succeed at Manchester United.

'His ability to see space, time his movements and read the game will really complement the qualities that we have in midfield and his arrival really strengthens the depth of talent we have in that position.

'Donny's performances in the Eredivisie and in Europe have been excellent over the last few years and we are all looking forward to working with him.'

Solskjaer will now push on with plans to at least sign another centre back and a right winger - with Jadon Sancho the No 1 target in the latter position.

Van de Beek had delayed his arrival to the Holland national team camp in order to complete his Manchester United medical.

He is in the Holland squad for their Nations League games at home to Poland and Italy, but will link up with the squad later than was initially planned.

His agent Sjaak Swart has revealed how United's financial standing helped them move ahead of Real Madrid and Premier League rivals Arsenal to sign the 23-year old.

'Manchester United is certainly the right choice. There were more clubs with interest, such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and Arsenal but it all came to an end because of the Coronavirus,' Swart told Ajax Showtime.

'It was already a fact in March that he would go to Madrid but because of the virus all of that has been postponed. Clubs have no income and they could not sell players.

'Ultimately, Manchester United pushed through. It used to be a championship winning club and they now want to build that way again.

'Arsenal really wanted him, they just couldn't get the money for a transfer. Even the biggest clubs struggle. Arsenal is a great club, but United will certainly be an interesting adventure.'

Negotiations over a deal for Van de Beek accelerated on Sunday after United stepped up their interest.

Tottenham reportedly made a last-ditch attempt to sign Van de Beek, but he was eager to join United after being convinced by Solskjaer.

A product of Ajax's famous academy, the midfielder has made 175 appearances for the Dutch club, scoring 41 goals.

He won the Eredivisie and the Dutch Cup in the 2018-19 campaign, and was part of the Ajax side that was beaten by United in the 2017 Europa League final.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8685399/Manchester-United-sign-Donny-van-Beek-40m-transfer-Ajax.html
VDB sudah dapat, saatnya membeli bek kiri, bek tengah & penyerang